Stain in Trunk May Show Outline of Child**REVISIT FOR READING*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think bodies turn into skeletons faster when they are outside where plants, animals and insects can do their thing. A body that is sealed up in an airtight place like KC's car trunk decomposes more goopily...in the worst possible smelling way. I used to know one of Kansas City's autopsy assistants. Her husband worked homicide. They were a fun couple, We'd boil sausage, onion, potatoes and cabbage, drink, relax and hear about their day,

I was thinking about her this morning and some things she told me about other cases and I'm changing my mind about how Caylee died. I didn't think KC'd go so far as to put Caylee in the trunk alive. But, now I'm think that is exacly what she did. The way Caylee lay in the trunk, it tells a story just like the duct tape. I take back everything I said before, I think Caylee was killed in the car trunk so Casey wouldn't have to get messy.

my bold

I was watching a show on the ID channel yesterday. They interviewed a Dr. from the Body Farm. 3 people were murdered and left inside their home. LE was trying to get a better estimate for the date of the homicide, as they had a suspect in mind.

The Dr. explained when a body is inside a closed home, decomposition is much slower than in a body left outside. Once the flies catch the scent, it takes a while for them to make their way inside. It turned out LE's original estimate of early December was wrong. The actual date of the homicide was mid-November, about 3 weeks earlier.

I don't know how big a part the insects play in the actual breaking down to bare bones but Caylee being inside the trunk, particularly in the wheel well may relate to the above scenario. I know Casey opened the trunk to get her groceries when TL picked her up after she ran out of gas but I don't recall the date.

I just thought I'd throw this out there to further confuse everyone :crazy:

I guess I am reaching the end of my tolerance for this case, but if and when Casey is found guilty, hands up if you agree that the trunk liner should be hung in her cell for the rest of her natural life?

It was determined by LE that 2.6 days of decomp. was in KC's trunk, not 31 days, not 5 days, not 10 days. The heat in Florida alone would speed up decomp in a trunk rendering the remains to mostly fluids. It would have covered all of the trunk area if KC were riding around for longer than 2.6 days.

Plus GA is so anal about their cars he would have replaced any tire missing from KC's trunk because of the problems she had with flat tires. And GA being ex-LE, he would not have dropped the child at a former pet cemetary where KC formerly disposed of her pets right down the street from where he lived. GA obviously loved his granddaughter and I do not believe he would ever dispose of this child in such a manner and then bring the car home. JMO

Well, when you put it THAT way....

That statement always bothered me as well. And It might be in relation to 'I didn't say anything" comment from the jail visitation tapes.

IIRC we have a thread talking about it. The best I could come up with, besides someone dumping the body. Was she wasn't talking about the remains, but the persona of Caylee. Life after death, etc.

But, remember the gas can story, that many of us don't think really jives right. Lots of speculation that it was a story to be able to say that GA did not see Caylee on a certain date in the trunk of that car. That time frame would be 'doable' for GA to step in and help.

He would know that the longer everyone waited to look for the body, alot of the clues would be gone. Including the smell.

The Tow Yard guy that GA had stand with him, while he opened the trunk... is a witness that Caylee was not in the trunk at that time.

We have heard alot about CA trying to find KC during those missing 31 days. Being upset, etc. Very dramatic. But what about GA?? What is his story.

Interesting that she only tried to find her by phone during the 31 days though.
It was not until she smelled that car that she got the information from her friends and went straight out to find her..

If George disposed of Caylee, I believe Caylee would have been put further from the house, further off of the road, probably buried and that the car would have been detailed.

jmo

It was not until she smelled that car that she got the information from her friends and went straight out to find her..

Cindy didn't know Amy's address, name or phone number. That information was in the stinky car.

Well, something also transpired on or around July 3rd to make her send lee out to find KC as well.

I'd believe george saw caylee's lifeless body stuffed into garbage bags on the afternoon he made an excuse to get those wheel locks out of casey's trunk, and then colluded with casey to do something with the body. The lie casey told AL about her father taking care of her car (while left at amscot) is also hinkey. Why is she always using george as an excuse? Hmmm...I do think george knows more then he's letting on :)

Remember how quiet George was at first in all the news clips, just sitting or standing next to Cindy, watching her as she yakked on and on and on.... I was beginning to wonder if he could talk himself.

If George disposed of Caylee, I believe Caylee would have been put further from the house, further off of the road, probably buried and that the car would have been detailed.

jmo

IIRC, someone (either LE or one of the forensic experts on TV) commented early on that the car / trunk had been remarkably clean, as if someone had recently cleaned it.

Cindy didn't know Amy's address, name or phone number. That information was in the stinky car.

Well, Cindy says she had Zenaida's phone number at home- wonder why she didn't call her?

Well, something also transpired on or around July 3rd to make her send lee out to find KC as well.

She was reading online about the get together that evening, she sent Lee to find her at the bar, and Casey evaporated.... she hadn't had enough of her Bella Vita at that point, or got her 'story' finessed.

I found the outlined pic at .com but don't know how to paste it into this format. Maybe some techy knowlegable here on ws can do it for me? tia!

IIRC, someone (either LE or one of the forensic experts on TV) commented early on that the car / trunk had been remarkably clean, as if someone had recently cleaned it.

Even watching the car being pulled into the CSI garage at the beginning.. it was remarkably clean on the outside after sitting in a tow yard for 2wks. My car has sat in a tow yard for less than 24 hours one time and was covered in dirt and filth.

I found the outlined pic at .com but don't know how to paste it into this format. Maybe some techy knowlegable here on ws can do it for me? tia!

Is this what you're talking about?

http://www..com/2009/09/view-picture-of-stain-shaped-like-childs-body-in-casey-anthonys-trunk/

I could bring the pics over here if you'd like, but I think seeing the link in it's entirety is a lot better. Thanks for the heads up!

Wasn't her car reported by the neighbor to have been backed into the garage 3 times within that crucial time span? Anyone remember the dates? I think 1 was the 18th. I really wish LE would have taken those vacuums and cleaner when they took the car. I doubt Casey would have cleaned the vacuums out whereas Cindy probably does after using them. I don't see why they couldn't get a warrant at that time considering the smell in the car.

jmo

By all accounts and what is not there one would have to surmise that it was. Detailed, I mean to say. CA & GA went through that car IMHO with a fine toothed comb, they found grey slacks, where upon they washed them immediately, found phone numbers which they used immediately, what else did they find and use immediately that we don't know about? It is just an odd thing to do...You can not find your Daughter or Grand Daughter, Daughters car has been abandoned and towed, the car "smells like a dead body", but still they drive it home, park it in the garage, instead of in the driveway so it can "air" out, do not notify LE immediately, rummage through the car,stain in the trunk that is visible to the naked eye the size of a basketball, start washing items in the car all before LE is involved....who does this? Common sense alone tells you to call LE at the tow yard, something is not right!

Wasn't her car reported by the neighbor to have been backed into the garage 3 times within that crucial time span? Anyone remember the dates? I think 1 was the 18th. I really wish LE would have taken those vacuums and cleaner when they took the car. I doubt Casey would have cleaned the vacuums out whereas Cindy probably does after using them. I don't see why they couldn't get a warrant at that time considering the smell in the car.

CA may change the bags or clean them out but I doubt she changes the filters everytime, but maybe she does what do I know:bang:

By all accounts and what is not there one would have to surmise that it was. Detailed, I mean to say. CA & GA went through that car IMHO with a fine toothed comb, they found grey slacks, where upon they washed them immediately, found phone numbers which they used immediately, what else did they find and use immediately that we don't know about? It is just an odd thing to do...You can not find your Daughter or Grand Daughter, Daughters car has been abandoned and towed, the car "smells like a dead body", but still they drive it home, park it in the garage, instead of in the driveway so it can "air" out, do not notify LE immediately, rummage through the car,stain in the trunk that is visible to the naked eye the size of a basketball, start washing items in the car all before LE is involved....who does this? Common sense alone tells you to call LE at the tow yard, something is not right!

ITA!!! I fully believe either George or Cindy or both cleaned the hell out of that car. I'm not sold on the theory of George disposing of the body but I am certain they cleaned and vacuumed that car! Not to mention, Casey probably took a lazy little stab at cleaning, too. Thus the paper towels with evidence of human decomp.

I've always wondered where that sense of urgency was to find her from July 3 until the KC was actually confronted. Where did those weeks go? Is CA really that SCARED of KC that she let up for weeks? Must have been a pretty good game of hide-n-seek. JMO.

ITA!!! I fully believe either George or Cindy or both cleaned the hell out of that car. I'm not sold on the theory of George disposing of the body but I am certain they cleaned and vacuumed that car! Not to mention, Casey probably took a lazy little stab at cleaning, too. Thus the paper towels with evidence of human decomp.

I'm not sold on George getting rid of the "remains" either.. was just tossing out things I have thought about throughout this case. I'm not sold on anything in this case (including who killed Caylee) other than the dynamics and dysfunction of this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren