State files motion to proceed with check fraudUPDATE CASE TO BE SCHEDULED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm gonna guess not. At least, not ZG. That woulda hit the fan BIG time!

AD claimed that KC did not have a second id that she was aware of. It may not be true, but it sure gives us something interesting to ponder until this show gets on the road. :rolleyes:

Sorry, doogiesgirl, I haven't been over here in a few days. I remember reading it in one of the doc dumps; e-mails from Shirley to her sister. Shirley turned her computer over to LE, I believe.

Oh thats ok hannahsnana---I read all the ones from Shirley to her sister, I just didn't remember reading any about KC cleaning to work off the stolen cash from grandma(doesn't mean anything--my poor brain just doesn't work like it used to). I'll go to docstoc, they are a bottomless pit of info on this case. I'm sure I'll find it there. Poor Grandma Shirley, losing her computer for a time because of KC. When I listened to her interview with the two police officers, her voice reminded me of my beloved deceased grandma. Made me miss her even more than I already do everyday. What a waste KC made of the people she had who cared for her in her life. Grandparents should receive metals of devotion and transcendance at some point in their lives. Just my 2 cents.......moo

I guess G. Shirley decided not to press charges against KC. Too bad, she should, but I can see where a grandma would not want to do that even if they believed the g. child deserved to be charged. The death of Caylee and having her husband in such a bad physical state, plus her own health and emotional troubles--it would just be too much of an ordeal on top of everything else for such an older woman. Thats another reason I hope J. Strickland rules to let this case go forward now, to get Grandma Shirley justice. Even if she couldn't bear to press charges herself, when KC is convicted for her crimes against AH, at least in some small way Grandma S, and even Caylee, will have a small victory also, despite her own daughter wanting to cover up the crime her daughter committed against her own mother.

The account that I was using the old checks from had been closed for at least a year, probably longer. When it all caught up with me I was so scared because I thought "well this is it, you have finally gotten yourself into something you can't get out of!" but for whatever reason that wasn't the case. I deserved a harsh punishment.. what I got certainly wasn't consistant with the sentencing guidelines (which iirc was something like- up to 12 years and $2,000 fine).

I was living in Connecticut.

It sounds like the universe or IMO (God), (don't want to offend as we all have our own beliefs and I respect that), set the sentence that was the right one for you.

You are one of the most self aware people I have ever known. I respect that quality. My husband's granny is a "tell it like it is" kinda gal. If my dress or outfit isn't to her liking she'd say "That's ugly"! Now I can't tell you why, but I love this woman like she's my own granny. I love her no pretense personality. She will tell you exactly what she thinks, whether it's flattering or not. Now that quality in some people can really turn a person off or can make you think "that person is mean". But, I think what makes the difference is what is "intended". And maybe "how" (tone--I guess I mean) it's said. With some people you know that they "intend" to injure or cause hurt and with others (like granny) you know they have no "intent" to injure/hurt. With granny, what you see and hear--is what she is (no pretense). That is an admirable quality to have. I've notice how honest you are about yourself and I really do admire and RESPECT that. IMO, always keep that quality, such an asset and I am learning from you (for one) to be upfront, self aware and bravely honest about myself and with others. Not that I've lied about myself, I just don't always tell the more unflattering things I've done. TY OLG---for me, I look forward to your posts and just wanted you to know that like my hubby's granny----love your lack of pretense. Sometimes we need to let others know what we respect and like about them. Esp. with my own family I have a habit of thinking "they know how I feel about them", so I don't say it. But the recent death of my huband's only brother/sibling was a reminder that "we do not know when our time will be up--so speak things". That's where this is coming from I suppose.

Since what happened with you occurred in a northern state that gives me hope that KC will receive a harsher sentence. And as someone pointed out, your case was different anyway in that yours was INF's, where KC's was fraud, signing AH's name, not even using her own account. Big difference. MOO

AD claimed that KC did not have a second id that she was aware of. It may not be true, but it sure gives us something interesting to ponder until this show gets on the road. :rolleyes:

Well, all I want is a big, fat, doc dump! Is that too much to ask? ;-)

In the news thread it says that Casey (I assume that's what "inmate" meant) wrote to Judge Evans. Who the heck is Judge Evans...and was this in response to any recent motion? I know that AH had to state in a letter why she wanted a speedy trial... but there wasn't anything about Casey having to explain why she didn't. Will this letter be made publicly available?

Absolutely not! I'm right there with ya! We deserve some good, juicy info to sustain us!

Oh thats ok hannahsnana---I read all the ones from Shirley to her sister, I just didn't remember reading any about KC cleaning to work off the stolen cash from grandma(doesn't mean anything--my poor brain just doesn't work like it used to). I'll go to docstoc, they are a bottomless pit of info on this case. I'm sure I'll find it there. Poor Grandma Shirley, losing her computer for a time because of KC. When I listened to her interview with the two police officers, her voice reminded me of my beloved deceased grandma. Made me miss her even more than I already do everyday. What a waste KC made of the people she had who cared for her in her life. Grandparents should receive metals of devotion and transcendance at some point in their lives. Just my 2 cents.......moo

I guess G. Shirley decided not to press charges against KC. Too bad, she should, but I can see where a grandma would not want to do that even if they believed the g. child deserved to be charged. The death of Caylee and having her husband in such a bad physical state, plus her own health and emotional troubles--it would just be too much of an ordeal on top of everything else for such an older woman. Thats another reason I hope J. Strickland rules to let this case go forward now, to get Grandma Shirley justice. Even if she couldn't bear to press charges herself, when KC is convicted for her crimes against AH, at least in some small way Grandma S, and even Caylee, will have a small victory also, despite her own daughter wanting to cover up the crime her daughter committed against her own mother.
In one of the interviews Shirley P. did say (or it may have been an email) that Casey offered to clean her house in restitution but Shirley told her she did not want her to clean her house, but I distinctly recall having read that and thought you cannot blame her for THAT! lol:)

In one of the interviews Shirley P. did say (or it may have been an email) that Casey offered to clean her house in restitution but Shirley told her she did not want her to clean her house, but I distinctly recall having read that and thought you cannot blame her for THAT! lol:)

Good call on Shirley's part! I think she has more on the ball than her daughter Cindy does, ever has, or ever will.

Absolutely not! I'm right there with ya! We deserve some good, juicy info to sustain us!
Last time the defense got the documents on July 16th and we did not see them until the 30th and then the 7th...so, let's not hold our breath for sure.:bang:

Are you all thinking that perhaps LE isn't even aware of the ZFG/KC traffic ticket coincidence, details, etc.?? It's been months since I read that thread but I do remember some compelling facts that were discovered and presented. I don't remember the specifics, however, and I'm on a severe deadline of my own.

However, if you think LE doesn't know about the traffic ticket "coincidences," could someone please put together a concise post of info and PM me? I'll then ask someone to make sure John Allen--or whoever at OSCO--gets it and sees it.

Thanks. :blowkiss:

I'm pretty sure one of the posters here who expanded on the idea of KC as ZG on this thread, which was proposed initially by a former member - and the WS poster I am mentioning is VERY thorough in her research, particularly the traffic ticket concept she discovered and did tireless due diligence on - was advised at the time of her posts to contact LE and was given instructions as to the most efficient contact numbers. I believe she may have also alerted JM as well, because I did a little dance when that came up in the depo, figuring it to be her work. Go Valhall!

Last time the defense got the documents on July 16th and we did not see them until the 30th and then the 7th...so, let's not hold our breath for sure.:bang:

That goober is SO SLOW when it comes to handing over discovery to the media. We need a Doc Dump SWAT team to go over to his offices and make him lay off the Twizzlers and get into high gear.

IMO, the motion AL filed saying the state does not have enough evidence for a DP, is because she may not trust JB to have adequately filled her in on everything he may know, and she wants to see if the state has anything else. Heck, if she or any of her interns read this thread alone, they would want to make sure that there wasn't any proof floating around that KC was The Original Recipe ZFG. Oh, maybe I should have made that Crispy...

That goober is SO SLOW when it comes to handing over discovery to the media. We need a Doc Dump SWAT team to go over to his offices and make him lay off the Twizzlers and get into high gear.

IMO, the motion AL filed saying the state does not have enough evidence for a DP, is because she may not trust JB to have adequately filled her in on everything he may know, and she wants to see if the state has anything else. Heck, if she or any of her interns read this thread alone, they would want to make sure that there wasn't any proof floating around that KC was The Original Recipe ZFG. Oh, maybe I should have made that Crispy...

Goober! I love it and it certainly is fitting for him that's for sure. lol :)
EXTRA Crispy don't ya mean? haha :crazy:
If I lived in Florida I would SO be on that Swat team in a New York minute!

But in all fairness, I think the media actually has to request their copies from the state on a Sunshine Act request...so we really can't blame "No way Jose" for this particular torment, although, like JR Eweing, he is a man we all LOVE to hate! lol:bang:

But in all fairness, I think the media actually has to request their copies from the state on a Sunshine Act request...so we really can't blame "No way Jose" for this particular torment, although, like JR Eweing, he is a man we all LOVE to hate! lol:bang:

Reading your post, this just popped in my head.....The hearing on the 21st, his post hearing interview.......so smarmy how he goes up to the media and says, "OK guys, I'm going to speak for the team". Ugh. So self aggrandizing.

I am a little confused on this; I know that the pros has like a couple of weeks to hand over discovery to the defense, but it seems to me that JB can sit on his tookus for as long as he likes before he hands things over to be available to the media. We've heard rumors from the media that the next doc dump should have such-and-such in it (perhaps because they have gotten a list of materials the pros has sent to the defense), and then it comes up missing or it's released later than projected. Is the defense on the same kind of timetable for reviewing the info and making it available for the media? I can't believe that KB, or any other media rep would waste a minute waiting for more news to disseminate on this (although it's a bit odd that doc dumps seem to happen more often in "sweeps" months as a rule.)

Maybe that's a question we could ask the Orlando Sentinel - they had the legal counsel at that one hearing - maybe she sort of represents them all and would know if JB is fudging around with time limits on this stuff (or omitting pages for some reason; we all know that we are something like 300 short in total IIRC).

It finally dawns on me TODAY in a duh type moment WHY Baez did not just go on and plead out the check charge. I mean, it is perfectly obvious that she WILL be found guilty-NO WAY AROUND IT...so why waste all the time and effort? For the singular, solitary, sole reason that came in my DUH moment-so she will not be a convicted felon prior to the murder trial, period. He KNOWS she is guilty-he saw the videos the same as we did and YET he had her plead NOT GUILTY! It is all just a game, much like building blocks, and he is laying a foundation of INNOCENCE for his client in the murder trial and he does not need check fraud charges coming in and messing up his foundation. He knows those can be added later, after he has his fame and glory, and he IS after all already so far into this foundation of innocence that a conviction on one of those lesser charges would be like pouring a truckload of quick-set concrete right smack in the middle of his ILLUSION!

Reading your post, this just popped in my head.....The hearing on the 21st, his post hearing interview.......so smarmy how he goes up to the media and says, "OK guys, I'm going to speak for the team". Ugh. So self aggrandizing.

You are so right - and it's like trying to imagine P.T. Barnum as a "team player". Sure...

By the time this is all said and done, if I were AL, I'd make him the Starbucks Gopher and that's it - he does a number on this case every time he opens his mouth.

I don't know ...AL is the "best" as far as a Capital Case Attorney - I wonder if they are playing a weird version of "good cop bad cop" or rather "smart attorney dumb attorney"

I don't know ...AL is the "best" as far as a Capital Case Attorney - I wonder if they are playing a weird version of "good cop bad cop" or rather "smart attorney dumb attorney"

That sounds reasonable. She may also be stalling for time so she can do her own due diligence because she cannot rely on anything JB has said, done, filed, twizzled, etc. to be either accurate, or perhaps binding, going forward.

Her strategy may be to play this by the book and is she going back to page 1 to start the recipe from scratch so this cake doesn't get thrown out on appeal due to inadequate cooking, uh, counsel.

I am a little confused on this; I know that the pros has like a couple of weeks to hand over discovery to the defense, but it seems to me that JB can sit on his tookus for as long as he likes before he hands things over to be available to the media. We've heard rumors from the media that the next doc dump should have such-and-such in it (perhaps because they have gotten a list of materials the pros has sent to the defense), and then it comes up missing or it's released later than projected. Is the defense on the same kind of timetable for reviewing the info and making it available for the media? I can't believe that KB, or any other media rep would waste a minute waiting for more news to disseminate on this (although it's a bit odd that doc dumps seem to happen more often in "sweeps" months as a rule.)

Maybe that's a question we could ask the Orlando Sentinel - they had the legal counsel at that one hearing - maybe she sort of represents them all and would know if JB is fudging around with time limits on this stuff (or omitting pages for some reason; we all know that we are something like 300 short in total IIRC).

Private attorneys are not subject to the Sunshine Laws. However, if JB handed something over to the State, the State would be required to release it (upon request) to the media.

I wonder whether the media has even requested that the State release information received from the defense. I have never seen any of the media requests, so I don't know how broadly worded they are.

Could it be the defense hasn't turned anything over to the State? Aren't they required to do so everything will be on the up and up during the trail. I can't imagine they are still trying "to find the stuff on wall to see what sticks" Hee Hee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back