State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart goes out to you - it must be hard to want Arias to be Found Guilty and be sentenced to Death Row (given the fact that you prior to Travis Alexander's egregious murder). Arias is monstrous.

Travis Alexander's family, and, friends that loved him during his life have had they lives destroyed by Arias. People that never knew Travis Alexander are collectively captivated by the tragic loss of Travis Alexander (a man that they never knew personally). Travis Alexander life was ended for no sane reason by a malodorous Arias.

We know the inhuman and evil wrath that Arias unleashed onto Travis Alexander on June 4, 2008. Some of us have viewed the Medical Examiners Photos of Travis Alexander's mutilated body. Arias since June 4th 2008 has known that she mutilated Travis Alexander.

Arias for almost five years has behaved pleased, satisfied, and joyful. More so, Arias has shown herself to be untroubled with the knowledge that she mutilated Travis Alexander. Her enthusiasm after slaughtering Travis Alexander is upsetting - Arias bold and "chipper" inserted herself to help police (with Travis Alexander's murder investigation), she eagerly got herself to Travis Alexander's memorial (knowing that she mutilated him), mutilating Travis Alexander filled Arias with such passion & zest that she wrote an 18 page letter to Travis Alexander's family knowing that she mutilated him, Arias sent an Iris flower arrangement to Travis Alexander's family (this IMO is extremely haunting, creepy, and cruel).

During the trial Arias appears to be lively. At times Arias shows her buoyancy as she "directs" the courtroom - nodding her head in a direct manner to give someone in the courtroom some type of instructions, smiling when being questioned by The State Prosecutor, showing off her practice hand movements to "show off" her finger. Arias is cheerful - she is the star of the courtroom. Arias is vivid with happiness - she is the smartest person in the courtroom: Arias sees herself as Einstein.

During the trial, Arias can easily balance being a star, an intellectual, a knowledgeable attorney with also being a brilliant artist. The dark subject matter of Travis Alexander's murder at her hands does not interfere with sketching and creating her artwork.

The unintelligent people may think that being on trial for your life would be all consuming - Arias is not phased. Arias has the state of mind to Twitter - to think of cunning words to insult The State Prosecutor, Nancy Grace - people that Arias finds to be idiotic, stupid, and unfunny.

During her trial Arias has not illustrated that she feels solemn - she has not shown that this trial is somber.

Arias murdered Travis Alexander almost five years ago. She could not take a couple of months to refrain from Twittering, and, bragging about her art?

Lots of people refrain from Twittering, and, doing activities that they enjoy for months because of a stressful life event ("I have not done that in months since stressful life event"). The stressful life event could be divorce, buying/selling a home, raising children, having to have a new roof put on a home, car breaking down, replacing plumbing in home, planning a wedding, concentrating on finding a job, studying for exams.

Arias can play a part - a role. I do not know why Arias would refuse to show The State of Arizona respect, Travis Alexander's family respect - especially during the melancholy atmosphere of this trial, and, the seriousness of this trial. This is why I am not certain if Arias is so satisfied with herself - that it does not matter to her if she gets LWOP or the death penalty. I think that she believes that she is a star - some famous "stars" are "prisoners" too - she may be in prison but that will not deter her from being cheerful and taking pleasure in knowing that she accomplished everything that she wanted to: Fame, Known Artist, Notoriety, Fans, Taking Travis Alexander's Life.

I wish I could thank this twice.

There's a youtube vid that ALV has tweeted about, here's her tweet:

Alyce LaViolette ‏@AlyceLaViolette 11h Can you believe this filth?

I'm not posting the link to the video because it is filth IMO, but find it interesting that ALV would call it filth after lying on the stand about JA, dragging the good name and memory of TA through the mud, lying on the stand about her CV, and if that wasn't bad enough, answering NO when JM asked her if TA wasn't the real victim of DV.

I have zero respect for ALV, don't care what, if anything, she has done in the past 50 years to help anyone - for all I know that's all bs from her as well.

:cursing:A very interesting tweet on JA's twitter about an hour ago. Says she is working on a project to help support domestic violence shelters and she hope it takes off this week.

Since she only cares about herself I will assume she is referring to being acquitted of murder this week. :giggle:

Nothing that flatters her, thats for sure.

Here is one if this is allowed, if not mod please delete.

The State is working on a little project also - the NEEDLE

Good. I've had it watching TA's family go through this. It's traumatic to watch, I can't imagine being in their shoes. This is my first trial so I'm shell shocked, but TA's family is stronger than anything I've ever seen. Rock solid. Blessings on them and after this is over, and the verdict is in, let them live their lives in peace. I know they know they have so many hearts behind them, even if we can only post here.

:cursing:A very interesting tweet on JA's twitter about an hour ago. Says she is working on a project to help support domestic violence shelters and she hope it takes off this week.

Kind of sounds like OJ's project to find the real killers. :floorlaugh:

I would like to give him a pass as well but it seems to me that his was in her corner before his terrible tragedy. I'm very sure she duped many people but so far not many have come forward. I'm sorry to say that I believe that the Freeman's have issues and are easily fooled. Just the type of people that JA liked, people to be manipulated.

Please, please don't get me wrong, I do feel terrible for them, both for their personal loss and for being pawns.

I thought I read that D. Freeman went to see JA while she was still telling the Ninja story & didn't know the new story until he was on the stand. Once he realized the DT wanted him to say TA was an awful person D. Freeman refused to go along with that. I didn't see his testimony. I don't think D. Freeman was the first person fooled by JA.

More poems from inside
the mind of Arias.

My name is Jodi
I'm genius you see
I tweet from jail
and they follow me

I don't understand
I did nothing wrong
I just changed the
words to a
Dido song

Flores is watching
I must make it right
Then I belted out
0' Holy Night

I giggled and laughed
Then stood on my head
I never faked the
Tears I shed

I kicked a dog
Where's my purse?
I need my make up
I wanna curse!

I'm the victim
In every way
I defended myself
On that fateful day

Here is the link to Desiree's discussion of her brother Joshua Freeman's problem and his tragic 'solution'.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is where JA got the ridiculous pedophile story.

Read it for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/notes/desiree-freeman/my-brother/21019971493

The defendant even preyed upon her and Travis's friends, and their deceased brother, in order to get away with her brutal torture-murder.

TD, is there another link to it that isn't FB? TIA:seeya:

My heart goes out to you - it must be hard to want Arias to be Found Guilty and be sentenced to Death Row (given the fact that you prior to Travis Alexander's egregious murder). Arias is monstrous.

Travis Alexander's family, and, friends that loved him during his life have had they lives destroyed by Arias. People that never knew Travis Alexander are collectively captivated by the tragic loss of Travis Alexander (a man that they never knew personally). Travis Alexander life was ended for no sane reason by a malodorous Arias.

We know the inhuman and evil wrath that Arias unleashed onto Travis Alexander on June 4, 2008. Some of us have viewed the Medical Examiners Photos of Travis Alexander's mutilated body. Arias since June 4th 2008 has known that she mutilated Travis Alexander.

Arias for almost five years has behaved pleased, satisfied, and joyful. More so, Arias has shown herself to be untroubled with the knowledge that she mutilated Travis Alexander. Her enthusiasm after slaughtering Travis Alexander is upsetting - Arias bold and "chipper" inserted herself to help police (with Travis Alexander's murder investigation), she eagerly got herself to Travis Alexander's memorial (knowing that she mutilated him), mutilating Travis Alexander filled Arias with such passion & zest that she wrote an 18 page letter to Travis Alexander's family knowing that she mutilated him, Arias sent an Iris flower arrangement to Travis Alexander's family (this IMO is extremely haunting, creepy, and cruel).

During the trial Arias appears to be lively. At times Arias shows her buoyancy as she "directs" the courtroom - nodding her head in a direct manner to give someone in the courtroom some type of instructions, smiling when being questioned by The State Prosecutor, showing off her practice hand movements to "show off" her finger. Arias is cheerful - she is the star of the courtroom. Arias is vivid with happiness - she is the smartest person in the courtroom: Arias sees herself as Einstein.

During the trial, Arias can easily balance being a star, an intellectual, a knowledgeable attorney with also being a brilliant artist. The dark subject matter of Travis Alexander's murder at her hands does not interfere with sketching and creating her artwork.

The unintelligent people may think that being on trial for your life would be all consuming - Arias is not phased. Arias has the state of mind to Twitter - to think of cunning words to insult The State Prosecutor, Nancy Grace - people that Arias finds to be idiotic, stupid, and unfunny.

During her trial Arias has not illustrated that she feels solemn - she has not shown that this trial is somber.

Arias murdered Travis Alexander almost five years ago. She could not take a couple of months to refrain from Twittering, and, bragging about her art?

Lots of people refrain from Twittering, and, doing activities that they enjoy for months because of a stressful life event ("I have not done that in months since stressful life event"). The stressful life event could be divorce, buying/selling a home, raising children, having to have a new roof put on a home, car breaking down, replacing plumbing in home, planning a wedding, concentrating on finding a job, studying for exams.

Arias can play a part - a role. I do not know why Arias would refuse to show The State of Arizona respect, Travis Alexander's family respect - especially during the melancholy atmosphere of this trial, and, the seriousness of this trial. This is why I am not certain if Arias is so satisfied with herself - that it does not matter to her if she gets LWOP or the death penalty. I think that she believes that she is a star - some famous "stars" are "prisoners" too - she may be in prison but that will not deter her from being cheerful and taking pleasure in knowing that she accomplished everything that she wanted to: Fame, Known Artist, Notoriety, Fans, Taking Travis Alexander's Life.

Great post. (BBM above). IIRC, all of this tweeting and attention-seeking stuff that she is projecting out there, can be used against her in the sentencing stage. Hope that's true, because I would love to see that she has had a big hand in her own conviction and sentencing. Poetic justice!!

If the twitter got you mad, there is a rumor going on that Ghost Hunters and Taps are going to film at Ta's old house and see if they can contact him. Now I think this is totally absurd and really don't believe it. If so, it would be a terrible slap in the face to the Alexanders. This is only a rumor I found per someone else's twitter.

What is taps please? I hope the homeowners would not allow that.

It's gonna be a long day Wednesday. That's alot of material for Juan to discredit Dr. G
This has probably been asked and answered. If so, please excuse the repetition. Does anyone know how Wednesday's surrebuttal will be handled time wise? I know the judge said be prepared for a long day sooo what happens at 4:30 when JA is supposed to be getting changed for her trip back to jail? I've read that Sheriff Joe does not make special trips, but she has a legal right to be present sooo????

THEN - do you suppose the judge has allowed a certain amount of time in surrebuttal for DT and then Pros?? There are only so many hours in the day and we all know how slooow KN talks. Unless there are certain perameters, KN could just talk the clock out. Can the judge confine them to just Wednesday?

TD, is there another link to it that isn't FB? TIA:seeya:

Thank you from the whole Freeman family.
This is my brother Josh.

297_29275731420_8446_n.jpg

Message from Desiree Freeman

7/23/2008 - My brother left this world yesterday afternoon.... He was beautiful and gorgeous in all the things that he did. He was a sweet spirit that got confused by the horrible things of the world. He was depressed and his medication messed up his thinking. What Josh did was not something that Josh in his right mind would have done.... but he did it to save potential victims. He was molested as a child and he had successfully supressed those memories until a year ago. He begun to have thoughts about it and because of those thoughts horrible desires and he never wanted to become that... it was his greatest fear. So he did what he thought might save them.... but as I said the meds messed up his thinking. If you have ever had something like being molested happen to you - don't hold it in. Talk about it... my brother couldn't - he wouldn't... and now he is gone. It was little steps that took him away, tiny decions that caused this. Don't tell me that you are scared and you are not sure if you can't do it. Look at Josh.... he was.... and he took himself away from us, those who love him so much. Talk about it. Others around you can help you get through it - I swear they can.
Life will continue forward, Love will always be, my brother has gone from this life into enternity, His message he has left us is don't be scared to try, because he was and we had to watch him die. The pain tears you apart and leaves your soul so broken, you fight the battle and no matter what your soul is wide open. So tell me that your scared and I will tell you its okay, but talk about it anyway... you don't want to take that to your grave.

Pray for our family now.... we need all of the prayers we can get... this healing process is a long and difficult one... but we will make it. And we will see him again. I know it.

Here is ALV, listed as a "psychologist", along with RGeffner in a film called Men who Hurt.

HBLL Call No: DVDMM 269, VCMM 43
Cast Members: David Weir, Michael Cochran, Greggory Peck.
Psychologists: Alyce D. LaViolette, Robert Geffner, Daniel Jay Sonkin.

http://mormonlit.byu.edu/lit_work.php?w_id=27566

Here is the link to Desiree's discussion of her brother Joshua Freeman's problem and his tragic 'solution'.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is where JA got the ridiculous pedophile story.

Read it for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/notes/desiree-freeman/my-brother/21019971493

The defendant even preyed upon her and Travis's friends, and their deceased brother, in order to get away with her brutal torture-murder.

OK! This guy shot himself on Tuesday July 15 2008???

THAT is really odd timing!!! He shot himself with a small pistol
that he had to buy himself too.

Clancy Talbot was almost killed on July 11, 2008 in a freak accident on an ATV.

Anyone else JA knew experience bad luck or die?

This has probably been asked and answered. If so, please excuse the repetition. Does anyone know how Wednesday's surrebuttal will be handled time wise? I know the judge said be prepared for a long day sooo what happens at 4:30 when JA is supposed to be getting changed for her trip back to jail? I've read that Sheriff Joe does not make special trips, but she has a legal right to be present sooo????

THEN - do you suppose the judge has allowed a certain amount of time in surrebuttal for DT and then Pros?? There are only so many hours in the day and we all know how slooow KN talks. Unless there are certain perameters, KN could just talk the clock out. Can the judge confine them to just Wednesday?

Yes. She already has. She has set the schedule. They will stay until it's over on Wednesday. Closings are set for Thursday/Friday. Then jury instructions and the jury gets the case to deliberate. Done deal. Thank goodness!!

Justice 4 Travis ‏@Justice4Travis1 18m

It appears Arias has perfected her tracing skills whilst incarcerated - The Hat series, traced straight from the... http://fb.me/2zhhvlSti

:even before the shot to the head--if we believe that sequence of events--he didn't pose much of a threat. If she had the time and speed to reach the closet, she had the time and speed to start running out of the house, especially when you see from the pics that the stairway was right outside his bedroom door. He was wet and naked...he likely wouldn't have tried to follow her all that far.

bettybaby00, I agree with you.

I was using the examples of: Let's assume that the truth is: Arias was on her knees outside of TA's shower taking pictures of him. Arias drops the camera, TA comes after her in a rage, Arias fears for her life, she runs (after TA body slams her onto the tile) to the closet, where Arias floats to the top shelf and grabs a gun on her first try, Arias points the gun at Travis Alexander to make him stop coming after her, Arias accidently shoots Travis Alexander in the head.

Shot in the head, Travis Alexander is not a viable threat to Arias. Arias could have fled to safety, and, called the police. With medical care, Travis Alexander may have survived being shot in the head by Arias.

Let's assume that Arias (in her fog) got it all wrong - except for the part that TA was coming after her with the intent to kill her. Arias picks up the knife and stabs Travis Alexander in his chest hitting his superior vena cava. At this time, Travis Alexander is not a threat to Arias' life. Arias could have fled, called 911 - and it is possible that with quick medical care Travis Alexander could have survived being stabbed through his superior vena cava. Had Arias sliced Travis Alexander throat causing trauma to his jugular vein - Arias could have fled to safety, called 911 - and there is a chance, again, with prompt medical care that Travis Alexander could have survived trauma to the jugular vein.

Arias did not stop until she had inflicted 29 severe stab wounds, sliced his throat, and shot him in the head. If Arias was "fighting for her life" - IMO, Arias would have wanted to get as far away from Travis Alexander when she could (which would have been after Arias inflicted significant trauma to Travis Alexander's body).

due to the fact that Arias admits to inflicting bodily harm to Travis Alexander. Arias' claim that she had to inflict bodily harm because Travis Alexander was a threat to her life makes no sense. If Arias was afraid for her life - after shooting Travis Alexander in the head, or stabbing him through the chest, or slicing his throat Arias would have incapacitate Travis Alexander to the point of allowing herself to flee to safety, and, call 911.

The fact that Arias mutilated Travis Alexander does not show a female that is afraid for her life, wanting to get away, and not wanting to harm Travis Alexander.

Again, I agree with you - Travis Alexander wet and naked would have been enough for Arias to get away from without stabbing, shooting, or slicing his throat. However, Arias did do these things - but she wants to claim that she was forced to in order to save her life. This makes no sense because after stabbing Travis Alexander in the chest - Arias could have easily got to a safe place and called 911; after shooting Travis Alexander in the head - Arias could have got to a safe place and called 911; after slicing his throat Arias could have gotten to a safe place and called 911.

With one of these injuries had Arias called 911 and Travis Alexander received prompt medical attention it is possible that he would be alive today.

Arias did not stop until she slaughtered Travis Alexander. Travis Alexander's deadly injuries, and, the crime scene do not match "woman trying to save her life from a much stronger male."

The crime scene along with Travis Alexander's deadly injuries match "Arias knowingly and willingly committed a malodorous pre-planned murder."

I think there was a weird dynamic with Freemans, Jodi and Travis.
Dan liked Jodi and Desiree liked Travis.

They both liked Jodi enough to not help get Justice for Travis.

I still want to know what "over the top" means that Desiree used that description to make
Travis sound rageful on the trip to Havaseupi. JMO

Thank you from the whole Freeman family.
This is my brother Josh.

297_29275731420_8446_n.jpg

Message from Desiree Freeman

7/23/2008 - My brother left this world yesterday afternoon.... He was beautiful and gorgeous in all the things that he did. He was a sweet spirit that got confused by the horrible things of the world. He was depressed and his medication messed up his thinking. What Josh did was not something that Josh in his right mind would have done.... but he did it to save potential victims. He was molested as a child and he had successfully supressed those memories until a year ago. He begun to have thoughts about it and because of those thoughts horrible desires and he never wanted to become that... it was his greatest fear. So he did what he thought might save them.... but as I said the meds messed up his thinking. If you have ever had something like being molested happen to you - don't hold it in. Talk about it... my brother couldn't - he wouldn't... and now he is gone. It was little steps that took him away, tiny decions that caused this. Don't tell me that you are scared and you are not sure if you can't do it. Look at Josh.... he was.... and he took himself away from us, those who love him so much. Talk about it. Others around you can help you get through it - I swear they can.
Life will continue forward, Love will always be, my brother has gone from this life into enternity, His message he has left us is don't be scared to try, because he was and we had to watch him die. The pain tears you apart and leaves your soul so broken, you fight the battle and no matter what your soul is wide open. So tell me that your scared and I will tell you its okay, but talk about it anyway... you don't want to take that to your grave.

Pray for our family now.... we need all of the prayers we can get... this healing process is a long and difficult one... but we will make it. And we will see him again. I know it.

Thanks TD!

How terribly sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members