State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to end up with an notebook full. Let us know how many you find. I am curious. :websleuther:

I can't remember now, but where was it that she was pulled over by LE because of the plate?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: but the vings are really good and so's the music. :floorlaugh:

Hey!!! You are making fun of me! The point I vas trying to make is that ve all have to look after each other.

Looking at the map and the route she traversed she had ALOT of time to do ALOT of thinking and planning. She I bet changed her story on the drive a zillion times. But she did not get it right enough!

It's lost on me. I thought they were saying she now has two Helio phones. Is that not true?

Well that was, My primary thought. I thought she lost it and Gus gave her the second helio.
I thought her aunt found the one lost in her grandpas car under the seat. I hear now the helio JM mentioned and and all pics, including the sex tape ! were taken on the supposed to be lost helio.

. Which than means Gus didn't give her a second phone?? Someone mentioned here earlier that the helio was strapped to the engine block and if that's the case? How'd the aunt find it, wow this parts confusing to me.

Didn't Gus try to insert himself in this case by calling juan? When JM ignored him he became upset and became hostile to JM.
He wanted to be seen and heard, after testifying he started making tv rounds.

BBM~ Yes, I do believe she wanted to make a fast, clean kill. But, something happened when she arrived in Mesa. They def had sex sometime Jun4 between 4am-5pm- there's 13 hours gone.

The other thing is when she Ryan from Pasadena she may have told she was staying another night in Cali?

The LE were not looking for a time gap because they already had her pegged when the camera was found. They backtracked and no cell phone pings or gas transactions in AZ. When she plotted Travis' murder, Jodi thought her butt was covered.

Yes, I'm in agreement that she doesn't care if Ryan waits, but it wound up being 24 hours which is a red flag that she went off the grid of 24hrs. I can't reconcile that she'd leave a gap like that on purpose.

The only way I can reconcile it is if she did plan to go to Travis, kill him that night, and just be like 5 to 10 hours late to Ryan, but not 24--over 24, really because she called him 24 hours after to Pasadena, but still didn't get to him till the morning of June 5th. Am I not making sense?

Maybe she didn't care if Ryan waited, but with all the great care she was making to formulate an alibi, seems like she'd know the police would question this gap.

Looking at the map and the route she traversed she had ALOT of time to do ALOT of thinking and planning. She I bet changed her story on the drive a zillion times. But she did not get it right enough!

It sure didn't diminish her appetite did it ! perhaps she was confident she could talk him into taking her to cancun.
Yeah she had all them hours to drive, eat think etc etc

On June 3rd, immediately after leaving DB's house, JA deposited $800 in 2 accounts. Where did she get that $800? DB?

ETA: trying to figure out DB's reluctance to answer JM's questions....heh heh

I can't remember now, but where was it that she was pulled over by LE because of the plate?

I cannot remember, someone most likely knows on here. I just know that she must have looked ridiculous driving around with upside down license plate. She is also lucky she did not get in an accident. Basically, she was mobile, four-tired, time bomb. She would blown herself up and many other drivers. YES, I am aware, in her world, that the other driver's lives held no significance. It's all about JODI, and it always will be, in her warped mind.

Hey!!! You are making fun of me! The point I vas trying to make is that ve all have to look after each other.
I've grown quite attached to your online accent too Becky. As I said the other day, if I wasn't aware you would have to visit ebsleuths, ikipedia and titter, I'd be hoping you weren't getting a new keyboard. In the meantime here's a present for you

7740770-keyboard-w-keys-isolated-against-a-white-background.jpg

Great sleuthing! :rocker:

In testimony Jodi said "WE got into Santa Cruz, etc." Always wondered who was "we". Maybe Gus? She gonna try and derail case with last minute new info? That's her style. Hmmm. Good catch!

Add to the list of bad lies:

During direct from Nurmi, Jodi says shes wake up from the fog while driving somewhere in the desert. She was thirsty and gets a water bottle out of the truck and also uses some to wash her hands off. She remembers throwing the gun in the desert. She remembers throwing the "rope" in a dumpster behind a gas station (probably should have gotten gas while she was there). She says she knows Travis is dead and she did something bad. After Nurmi prompts here about something bad, she states its wrong to kill someone even if they attacked you. So she then says she starts to take steps to "delay the inevitable". She called Ryan and Leslie and says she got lost. She calls Travis' voice mail and trys to leave a cheerful message. She says she "called him back, deleted the last message by pressing 3, and left a cheerful message". I don't know of a voice mail system that will let you delete messages after you've hung up and called back.

If it were me, at about the time I realized Travis is dead, I did something bad, and I need to take steps to delay the inevitable I would first PANIC! The very first thing I would do is look to see if I had all my bags. Did I leave anything incriminating behind? Wonder if I wiped off my fingerprints in my fog. OMG the sex pictures and the shower pics! They are on Travis' camera. Do I have his camera with me? They will know I was there... But no, she says none of this. She did however "search the car" for her "lost" cell phone charger. She didn't worry about any of this because she knew darn well she had covered everything before she left. :floorlaugh:

BBM~ Yes, I do believe she wanted to make a fast, clean kill. But, something happened when she arrived in Mesa. They def had sex sometime Jun4 between 4am-5pm- there's 13 hours gone.

The other thing is when she Ryan from Pasadena she may have told she was staying another night in Cali?

The LE were not looking for a time gap because they already had her pegged when the camera was found. They backtracked and no cell phone pings or gas transactions in AZ. When she plotted Travis' murder, Jodi thought her butt was covered.

She also lied about how much time she spent with mr burns. She was there longer than she claimed.?

:seeya: Thanks Katie! Yes, once of the reasons i'm so drawn to this case is all the twists and turns. There are so many pieces that are not clear and we all write our views! :rockon:

I don't know why I think MM knows Gus and joining PPL because MM is MIA! :)

Elle
Gus involved how? I believe you just curious as to his involvement and I didn't know mm joined ppl too?
Y'all are sharpe cookies y'all don't miss a beat. Your contributions are amazing! That's a compliment.
:seeya:

Since I missed all of last week, and videos I will looking at is this one and I will try to study it to see if Juan specifically states which camera phone . I am surprised while they were on the stand he did not differentiate whether it was the same phone or a different phone. the previous testimony by Jodi or Gus was that insurance was used after the previous one was lost. But I don't remember any evidence to any of that coming up in the trial anytime?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

BBM: I wonder if she scammed the insurance co.? Maybe she got a check and that would account for some of the money she deposited???

Message to Becky Sharp -

You'll be a better sleuther soon when you fix your *w* key on your computer and can participate in our discussions of

Who
What
Why
When
and WHERE!!!!!!!

:giggle:
Vell, I vish! I'm vaiting for my nev laptop. I've many qestions, all that begin vith vvho, vvhat, vvhen, vvhere, vvhy.

Yet another Jodi lie:

The Upsidedown License Plate

She says it happened in Pasadena at Starbucks--on her way to Travis' house. However, after the murder, she had to go through a checkpoint at Hoover Dam. They would have looked at her license plate during the check. I lived near Laredo, TX & there was a checkpoint--they were always noting license plates.

I'm listening to Jodi's testimony & trying to note each lie as I go!

Well, it looks like the checkpoint did miss the upside down license plate. Why would she fix it for the checkpoint and change it back to upside down in Utah, where she had no reason to be invisible/unidentified?

I think that she took the plates off altogether while in AZ (or at least in the Mesa area) and then after the killing put them back on. In the dark, or in her panic mode, she just got the back one on upside down.

I don't believe they had sex that day. 2 pics of TA, both of which look like he just woke up, and the rest of JA she probably took of herself. :floorlaugh:

But anyway....BBM!

Her cell phone pinged off a tower in Klingman, Arizona after she had slaughtered Travis, that's just south of the Nevada border. Not too bright that
einstein is she. :floorlaugh:

On June 3rd, immediately after leaving DB's house, JA deposited $800 in 2 accounts. Where did she get that $800? DB?

I was wondering about those deposits myself?

Well that was, My primary thought. I thought she lost it and Gus gave her the second helio.
I thought her aunt found the one lost in her grandpas car under the seat. I hear now the helio JM mentioned and and all pics, including the sex tape ! were taken on the supposed to be lost helio.

. Which than means Gus didn't give her a second phone?? Someone mentioned here earlier that the helio was strapped to the engine block and if that's the case? How'd the aunt find it, wow this parts confusing to me.

Didn't Gus try to insert himself in this case by calling juan? When JM ignored him he became upset and became hostile to JM.
He wanted to be seen and heard, after testifying he started making tv rounds.

Okay, this is my hearsay about these phones:

In April 2008 before she moved (which I still don't know what made her move) she lost or trashed her Razor phone. Gus replaced it as she stopped at his house on the way to Yreka. This is when he overheard Travis and her on the phone.

In her diary on like May 22nd, she claims to have lost the phone (I'm assuming this is Gus' replacement phone, a helio) and she wrote that it had their sexy talk on it. I think she claimed to have lost the Helio on May 18th. In the journal, she was writing about how hew new phone (third phone in two months) had just arrived.

I took for granted that their third phone she "ordered" was also a Helio brand phone. Maybe there is only one Helio.

Now that I think about it, was there EVER a third phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori