DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good Doc never interviewed JA. I expect a lot of jury questions about that

Cannot believe they are still on his credentials
Shut upppppp

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Good morning all. I didn't realize how emotional I was about today and the light at the end of this long trial tunnel 'til I read Truth Detector's post on previous thread regarding her azaleas (sp?). I burst into tears upon reading this post, and I am still typing thru sobs as I write this.
Hang tight all. Justice is near.
(((((Alexanders))))) (((((WS's))))) ((((Truth Detector))))))

ps. still sobbing......throat and tummy hurting now....

If this guy is the end all witness why wasn't he called in the first place - skipping ALV and Samuels?

Reeks of desperation by the DT.

Cuz he never tested or talked to JA. He's just here to validate Samuels and ALV. Oh please........

:floorlaugh:

I zoned out ....he rescored some of the tests?
He didn't talk to jodi....didn't read the police reports....

Um....okaaaaaay.....

Is the DT just killing time, trying to delay, in the hopes that the U.S. Supreme Court will find the DP unconstitutional again before their client receives her sentence?

Because I don't see any other reason for this interminable direct on this witness's background. Every. single. witness. they. have. called. has. been. questioned. for. far. too. long. to. make. any. sense. as. a. trial. strategy.

Doesn't the jury get turned off to this?

JMO

She is establishing his qualifications as an expert. As boring as it is, it's important for the jury to understand his qualifications. It's SOP to do this.

BBM: This may be a "stretch" but could she be "drawing" the jurors ?

Oh holy smoke, you may be right about that! I mean besides trying to observe them and tattle to JW about which one she wants removed next...that just makes so much sense. Her next artwork on eBay!

If this guy is the end all witness why wasn't he called in the first place - skipping ALV and Samuels?

Reeks of desperation by the DT.

Exactly!

JSS should put her foot down and tell them to get on with it. She said they have to finish today, at this speed that is not going to happen.

Yes, back in graduate school, the MMPI I, but we needed to use chisels and stone tablets. Then, after we learned to rope dinosaurs, we were able to get to our offices faster and testing changed. We trained using a variety of test subjects, including neanderthals.

Retested?

tumblr_meupjbENsu1r3huc9.gif

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just lost the feed!

Anyone else?

This is going to be a Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long day.

becwaddell: Hope jurors notice @cshughes, Sky and Deanna Reid in court #JodiArias”

-----

The jury won't know Chris or Sky??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members