State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If looks could kill, the jury would be dead. :facepalm:

She went down the line and looked at each one with daggers loaded. Her BPD and everything else in her messed up head is getting in the way of her own trial.

Just imagine how much anger is pent up inside her right now. Look what she did to just one man who let her in his home and in his bedroom. Imagine the rager she would have right now if let loose. She is acting like a jerk at the table with no care in the world how the Jury sees her.

If I was on the Jury I would notice this. I really really wish they would look at her.

OMG
even i can answer that

if a bear attacks you,you will have a reaction when you see a bear
if a tiger attacks you,you will have a reaction when you see a tiger

if you seen a dog after being attacked by a snake,that wouldn't trigger anything

fail fail fail

so it does matter

I guess when a Travis attacks you you'll have a reaction when you see a Travis. :rolleyes:

The esteemed Dr. just jumped the shark with his answer to the event not being related to the symptoms.

My guess is Skye and Chris Hughes. She probably knows about their terrifying comments from their interview on Dr. Drew the last few nights.

BTW if anyone missed it you MUST watch.

She sure is giving someone the evil eye today.

They're supposed to keep going until they're finished today, right?

I'd better make sure I'm stocked up on coffee fixings. And possibly Irish Creme. Or freaking tequila... this is painful!

I thought in order to have PTSD, you had to actually REMEMBER THE EVENT!!!

I mean, isn't that the point of PTSD - you are traumatized by something that you remember vividly, and most report that they are reliving it over and over and over!!!

If you don't remember - her testimony - how in the hell are you reliving it?

WTF? Am I just stupid or something?

Since BOTH stories are lies (neither a ninja nor Travis attacked her), there cannot be PTSD from an attack. There can only possibly PTSD from her own actions. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. . . There can't be PTSD from her actions cause she doesn't remember them. . . .

Case of having your cake and eating it too!!!!!

I cannot believe Willmott went with the Tiger/Bear scenario. Doe she thionk she is 'bonding' with the jury by doing so? UUGGHHHHHHH.

I am in hysterical laughter over the burp. Don't know if it's lack of sleep or work stress I am experiencing, but I AM SO GLAD I AM NOT IN THAT COURTROOM RIGHT NOW. I would be in big trouble for laughing uncontrollably. I surprised I didn't hear any other laughter in the courtroom, I mean, c'mon, that is just hysterical and so so so ...debasing...

I would not be able to pull it together... Trial for her life, and expert witness BURPS? omg

HLN just showed him spilling water not long ago so...his burp will be on about 3 hours from now. Oy to the Vey!

Go ahead good doctor. Highlight how Travis was a target because he grew up in a abusive home! NICE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak