State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott getting the crazy eyes. When that happens I get scurred that she will get the helium voice.

I love when Juan makes "erroneous" statements on purpose. It throws the witnesses off guard and then they can't help but go into detail to "correct' him, thereby saying more than they should. He did that with JA several times, discussed here.

I think the Dr. might be discombobulated...just sayin'....

Based on what security told us earlier...we still have 4 hours, minus whatever time is for dinner.

So maybe 3 hours?

Will the judge hold Wilmott to the fire about finishing tonight?

So does that mean that JM cannot bring in a rebuttal witness? They won't have time for that will they?

Based on what security told us earlier...we still have 4 hours, minus whatever time is for dinner.

So maybe 3 hours?

They'll probably have some kind of dinner break - 1 1/2 hours maybe?

Oh come on HLN, I want to see the trial not the courthouse, a person on a scooter and what the temperature is. As JVM screams at me :(

Jumpin' Objections, Batman!

Here comes JW!

JWJumpinObjection_zps26d4cbb5.jpg

In all fairness, Dr D isn't too bad. He certainly isn't as dislikable as Gus and Samuels and ALV. However, he needs a personality.

He has to stick with it .. oh dear. Nurmi's rubbing his eyes now

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ...that's why I have crush on Seque....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:....
.....oh...and Gauntlet....:floorlaugh:

I think I'd be in love with myself if I did look like that :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So maybe 3 hours?

:dunno: I don't know how they can. There is too much left. Jury questions, follow-up.... HLN Keeps saying closings start tomorrow at noon. :waitasec:

JW 'Objection'
JSS 'Overuled'
JW 'giggle'

Shameful

Attachments

• dt1.jpg
    dt1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 40
Wilmott - May we approach? Judge Sherry - Ain't nobody got time for that!

The killer rolled her eyes exactly like my DD did at 13 when i said her skirt was too short. I think JA is stuck in middle school.

I don't know but I may be stuck in middle school too b/c every time I heard Jody answer a question while on the stand I was rolling my eyes all over the place. Just couldn't help it!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth