State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far back is HLN in the trial today. That dude is still up there. UUGGGG

I cannot believe this man; he is the editor of one of her pubs. Oi Vey!

Go Juan!

Oh ... look what I found ...

the button that sends and electric shock to JA's stun belt ...

your thanks on this post will send a test zinger directly to JA's stun belt! :giggle:

button-big-bang-theory-bazinga-red-no-title.jpg

http://www.yourstoreimages.com/2590/200x200/button-big-bang-theory-bazinga-red-no-title.jpg

I do believe the witness is lying right now. This type of action on a case where you were an expert witness would not go unnoticed by the good dr., since this could have a huge impact on his career. I call B.S. on his not knowing or remembering.

1027 (519 members and 508 guests) WOW!!!

Oh how stupid can the DT be to let this guy up there with this kind of background info. Did they really think it would get past Juan just because they added him last minute???

Stupid, stupid, stupid DT....

I don't think Jodi Ann likes Mr. Martinez. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will never understand why these people ever agreed to be a part of the defense team.

Juan is the best...shame on you, Wilmott, for bringing in this guy and wasting everyone's time.

They were idiots for bringing this man forward.

They are their own worst enemy.

They have had the worst defense experts imaginable.

IMO

Weebles, I've noticed the wonderful pics today have a certain kind of animal anger. I for one AGREE with those little creatures! Lord we all been here for way too long. Stop the world I wanna get off.:please:

I'm wincing here LOLOLOL I hate to see this but it's gotta be done. This guy is cooked. Served up with a side of JA....

His smile is so inappropriate. ALV; you will never work in that town again!......* so I hear*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper