State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My. Einstein looked a bit uncomfortable when the Professor described the ability of folks to go online to learn how to manipulate the test. Hmmm. My.

Or to commiserate over answers with their peers in the jail.

Is anyone elses feed doing little repeating segments?

Back to the bullet path! Stop this silliness Willmott. This guy doesn't know.

This DT is putting everyone on trial that comes in contact with JA and doesn't come away saying she's the victim here. How many people have been trashed on her behalf? This is just looney. Hey kids! Forget getting a PhD and playing sports in college. Just grift and slaughter people and everything is fine.

WOW, still going after the ME? This is sooooo awkward and embarrassing. Willie needs to end this....pronto. The jury questions were so pointed that she has to be brain dead not to realize how they're thinking. :facepalm:

So, what this witness is testifying to:

I could be shot in the brain by a .25 cal & still ambulate around, like normal?

Why does JW have to ask the same question 3 different ways even when she gets the answer she wants???

This guy can't answer that question with any expertize. Good grief!

Sorry for the cynicism, but the remaining jurors are more male than female, right? DeMarte is a young, brilliant, not-touchy-feely professional woman with relatively few years of professional experience. This guy is reassuringly male, older, lots of years of experience, has a soothing voice and smiles a lot.

Not threatening to men. It is showing.

Does JM realize that she has kept the jurors and rest of courtroom almost 1 1/2 hours LONGER than normal, so far?!?!?!

And they haven't had a dinner???

Seriously...I would be SO MAD if I were a juror about that, even though I was warned.
I have been hoping that there are at least snacks and beverages in the jury room when they take breaks

Poor Doc. He has an intact integrity, but buttery fingers.
Other defense witnesses wish they'd had it so good.
Zippity doo da, zippity .....what a wonderful day.

You can watch Song of the South on you tube.. btw
Ring my doorbell if anyone would like me to dig up the link.

2 minutes later: I spoke too soon..Mr. Martinez just took out a giant wooden spoon... Whap!

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2

Willmott has nothing further. Yes! Juan is back up now, talking about the PDS. #JodiArias

If the DT believed that Dr. Horn's report was inaccurate, why didn't they present their own expert ME in their CIC?

Wouldn't it be nice if Jodi would just stand up and tell us the truth about what happened that fateful day and save everyone this time and trouble!
It is so hard to keep a secret. She loves that only she and Travis know and he can't speak up for himself.

LMAO! The Alice Laviolette school!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member