State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSS says to JM and JA -

Are you absolutely sure

It's off, It's absolutely off.... then cut to seal.

Yes! Just think of the pain people get during take-offs and landings due to pressure change! It would stop you in your tracks to have a bullet go through your head

Not to mention he was on the floor and had to pick himself up

As a juror I would be glad to stay and get this show on the road. It has been too long. JMO

I think JSS would be an AMAZING poker player.
I'm blown away by her non-reactiveness (not a word but tired & getting a bit of a headache).

Anyone lip reading?

I was wondering the same thing. At the very end the judge said " No, it's off,..it's off" and she looked at the monitor. I think she was referring to the IS cameras.

Feed sound went all crazy on me. How long is this break?

You know I am stumped as to why the DT didn't put this guy on instead of the other 2--something is not right about that decision. MOO

hey i just had a thought, in dr. horn's assessment he claimed the dura mater was 'intact'. perhaps that could mean that it was still a viable tissue source. if the brain was decomposed, things that were still close to their original state could be called intact.

i mean instead of what the defense claiming intact meaning not injured.

I am so sorry about your brother. Words cannot express how sad I am for your loss and the tragic way it happened. I agree with you 100%. You make me think of what the Alexanders are thinking right now.

Thanks, MA! Yes, their agony is soul-wrenching, I'm sure. I'm crying for them now, and for me and my family.

Unless the Judge sticks to her guns... got the feeling it might be the last witness for the day. Maybe the Judge will order Dominos for the courtroom make them finish up tonight.

This is o/t, but I can't help but see my brother, over and over, being shot in the head. I know he was immediately unconscious and incapacitated, but it's still horrific for me to think he knew for one split second, what was happening.

My anger and pain are huge today, listening to a NON-MD say that "we" don't know for sure what injury Travis sustained with this "small" caliber weapon!!!

It must be so difficult for you to get through this trial. I am so sorry about your brother, sorry is not even a good enough word for it. :hug:

The judge said clearly last week that we would go into the evening Wednesday until we were done. The jury has been off since last Thursday. The defendant is sitting at a table, too bad if she if tired? The rules were set. No whining from anyone, especially the DT and those sitting in their area.

OK so how many of you think the judge may change her mind and push this into tomorrow. She is doing a lot of talking with council and it's not the norm kind of stuff.

I would be really amazed if she kept going until it's over tonight as promised .. cannot see that happening .. yep overlap .. for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo