Gallery3.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 68
  • morejuan3.jpg
    morejuan3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Aaannnnd another approach.jpg
    Aaannnnd another approach.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 55
Is there anyone who thinks that one or even two of the jurors could be considering the self defense theory?

It really pains me to say this but yes I do. I have thought this for some time I just pray that I am wrong or the other jurors are intelligent and have the courage of their convictions.

I wish they'd take the dinner break so I could take a bath, put on jammies and make some coffee. Now we'll know what it's like for our European and Australian members. :seeya:

It's only 11:45am here, but I'm looking very very slack today ..

They better not be. They've had tons of time off. And they were told in advance this could go a looooong time.

I would bet they prefer a long day than having to drag this out for another week or longer.

I just hope they were smart enough to bring snacks. I thought they/court would stop for dinner, but uh.. apparently not.

He was retained in November!

My guess is it's strategy. They wanted the surrebuttal so they could get the last word. An ambush, IMO. JM had little time.

Yes, they did...and it has backfired on them horribly. They need to just suck it up and now allow Juan his sur-surrebuttal witnesses.

Sorry this is hitting you so hard. They just don't get the disservice they are doing to REAL victims!

ITA, and thanks! The guy that murdered my brother was being discharged from the army on psych issues. We were fortunate there were so many witnesses and immediate apprehension, along with his psych eval.

No one dragged my bro through the character mud. I cannot imagine the daily torture the Alexander family have endured for 5 years. God bless them all!!!

Isn't this surreal? That the trial is going and going like the energizer bunny?

If I could I would bake you all cinnamon buns...:heartbeat:

tumblr_mlpy1ppoTX1sn8h4io1_500.gif

Unless the Judge sticks to her guns... got the feeling it might be the last witness for the day. Maybe the Judge will order Dominos for the courtroom make them finish up tonight.

these guys deserve steak and lobster.. screw dominos!!! :rockon:

Did i read the ticker correctly on HLN earlier that Prosecution was up tomorrow? I thought they were last (friday) and planned my schedule accordingly :banghead:

Just think....Jodi will never own a beautiful piece of jewelry, dance to a live band, wear a wedding gown, spend a day at a spa etc etc

Feel the kiss of a child's lips on her cheek, breathe in the ocean air, have a glass of wine.

Katie Wick says Dr. Horn is up next. That'll wake me up! :blushing:

Well it sure looks like Dr. G manipulated the "experts" on Dr. Drew. They all like him and feeling bad that bad boy Juan was bullying him. This all in all may have been his role, to be the likable witness that DS and ALV were not, leaving Juan looking bad.

Oh its just more whine and cheese by that crew. They evidently have thin skin or most of them are defense attorneys who think they know better than the man who has been winning case for over 25 years and doing it his way.

IMO

You know you've been sitting too long when you get up to walk/stretch and your knees feel like ice cubes. But, meh...what's a little circulation compared to cross-exam.

If I hit my head hard on something (accidentally walk into something), I am stunned. I can't imagine being shot with a bullet. Whether the bullet hit anything major (except MAJORLY the brain!), the pain, profuse bleeding, and fear of imminent death would be enough to stop me....

frig I'd be stunned getting shot in toe. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member