State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what happens to the alternates, do they just go home ?

No, they aren't released. The are kept at the courthouse in case one of the deliberating jurors has to be excused for any reason. They then step in.

But that's not what happened here.

Apples and rocks.

I agree. I would be the same thing if the report had said the knife wound did not pierce the skin on the chest and went into the vena cava. causing substantial injury..... as opposed to the knife wound pierced the skin and cause substantial injury to the vena cava. The first statement simply makes no sense and HAS to be an error in the report because you can't cause an injury to the vena cava with a knife without first going though the skin. It's just common sense.

Taking my doughnuts and coffee and curling up with the furkids watching Travis get justice. Will be back when it's over. thanks Rose. :D

Seal is up folks...Here we go! Mr. Martinez, you have the people holding you up in the name of Justice, BRING IT HOME!!!!

Much love to the Alexander Family is this trying time...

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

I have no issues with JA filing appeal after appeal. As long as she is doing it from death row, I'm good.

23 hours a day by herself. At some point she will start telling herself to be quiet.

this will be so hard for her!!!! she will have a great deal of difficulty being isolated like that....no one to talk to, no one to manipulate, no one to be sexual with......NO ONE!

also, FWIW its my understanding that in AZ, deathrow inmates spend 23 hours a day in their cells, and are allowed out 3x a week for exercise. in certain aspects this is worse than death for jodi!

:seeya: everyone. Today I've lit a candle for Travis, his family and for the Jury.

Also this was posted up on the State v Jodi facebook and felt it would be a good thing to post here. Travis, this man large as life, pushed to the point of being afraid for his own life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=50lmk6n7t7A

We are almost at the end of the road. Just a little more to go.
6gejpw.jpg

One more day of our hero fighting the good fight.
Speaking for Travis and getting him the Justice that he deserves.
wp5ro.jpg

:heartbeat:

Good day, friends! Got my Chinese takeout, water, and a front row seat at my computer...

Emotional mess here...
So anticipating what I know will be a brilliant, awe inspiring coup d'état by our gorgeous Prosecutor......
Feeling so strongly for the family...words aren't enough....
.......and feeling such venom for that murderess.....

As always....Justice for Travis......

This case is totally fascinating. It's funny, though, HLN acts like they are there covering it because of the viewers. In FACT it's because HLN is covering it that the viewers are watching.

This case was picked just like others because of the salaciousness. Lots of other cases just as intriguing, but this one won the lottery.

While I appreciate the coverage, I just think it's funny MSM pretends anyone would be interested without the incessant coverage. I'm interested in justice.

I missed yesterdays testimony, but I hear it was pretty pathetic anyways. Should I skip straight to cross? Was it juicy? Or just skip right to closing arguments today??

Juan needs to do two things...

1. Argue the HECK out of pre-meditation. Forget all the other garbage...forget the sex..forget the pysch nonsense. She planned this and carried it out. There was no fog. He can always argue the other stuff on rebuttal.

2. Use her OWN words against her. Hopefully he will slow down and put that excellent memory of his to good use by tossing all of her nonsense right back at her.

I'm nervous the horrid wind here is going to knock out feed and cable. And....I HOPE TO HADES we hear no "objection" words coming from JW mouth.

I can see some from Juan tho, knowing the defense's track record here. jmo

Lol, is that next door to the Alyce LaViolette School of Truth?

Yep, and just beyond it, on the other side of the tracks, is a shack, I mean cozy cottage, and in it, would it surprise you to learn, live a bunch of dwarfs.:facepalm:

Beth Karas just said the judge did include the lesser charges on the jury instructions. I am so disappointed by this decision. If the family wanted a lesser charge they would have asked JM to accept the plea deal.

:stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member