State v. Bradley Cooper 03/16/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG don't forget I'll be in town in April and I want to attend part of the trial as well. Could you poasibly take a vacay day in April to come with?

Hey T.S. Send me the date(s) you'll be in town and we can coordinate. Email is best. :smile:

I wonder if the tv stand was in the doorway to keep the girls in?

C-Mom - You beat me to it -- just my thoughts -- I guess he was trying to keep them from wandering around and wondering where Mommy was... while Daddy was taking Mommy out for a drive. JMHO

From WRAL article:

Among other testimony from Dismukes:

Dismukes saw a purse in the floorboard of Nancy Cooper's BMW SUV with cash and a pair of children's jeans on the car seat. Outside, he observed a floor mat on the ground between her SUV and Brad Cooper's BMW that appeared to belong to the car.

Brad Cooper told investigators that, although he did not see his wife leave, he thought his wife usually wore a black and red sports bra when she ran. Nancy Cooper’s body was found with a similarly colored sports bra, the only piece of clothing on her.

** note: the article doesn't say WHICH car that floor mat belongs to, but I'm thinking it was BC's.

Hey Raisin!!! It's good to see you!!

SG I will do that!

Wow some interesting info today!! I do believe Brad has some serious 'splainin' to do.......

So Brad went to visit Heather Metour while LE searched his home. Not even going to make the comment I'm thinking...

Did he really??!! Yes, I am this gullible. Did he really? OMG!!

If so, under the jailhouse... IMHO.

Just got back from running errands... I try not to do mine @ 6AM :)

While I was out driving around, I have been pondering the testimony about the ducks and "decorative sticks" (decorative sticks...sounds dumb to me, but I'm a guy, what do I know?)

I'm a chick and I don't understand the concept of decorative sticks either. I am having a "Serial Mom" moment and envisioning a jar full of pussy willows.

I'm a chick and I don't understand the concept of decorative sticks either. I am having a "Serial Mom" moment and envisioning a jar full of pussy willows.

I was envisioning something like twisted sticks, sort of along the lines of lucky bamboo.

Did he really??!! Yes, I am this gullible. Did he really? OMG!!

If so, under the jailhouse... IMHO.

Yep, it is in the news articles for today. An undercover car followed him and Scott Heider to her house. Brad went in, stayed for a bit, hugged her and left with Scott Heider into Raleigh. WRAL has an article up with the info.

From WRAL article:

Dismukes saw a purse in the floorboard of Nancy Cooper's BMW SUV with cash and a pair of children's jeans on the car seat. Outside, he observed a floor mat on the ground between her SUV and Brad Cooper's BMW that appeared to belong to the car.

Brad Cooper told investigators that, although he did not see his wife leave, he thought his wife usually wore a black and red sports bra when she ran. Nancy Cooper’s body was found with a similarly colored sports bra, the only piece of clothing on her.

** note: the article doesn't say WHICH car that floor mat belongs to, but I'm thinking it was BC's.

When I read that I thought it belonged to his car. I figured they would've said SUV if it belonged to hers.

Seriously, how many husbands (let alone estranged husbands) actually pay attention to what SPORTS BRA their wife is wearing (assuming she owns more than 1)? Most guys don't pay attention to women's clothes, esp when it's something like running shorts and a tshirt, etc.

Of course Nancy wasn't found wearing a tshirt...

BC says she was wearing a black dress and everyone goes off because he got the color wrong. He says she is wearing a black and red sports bra and everyone goes off because he got the color right.

From WRAL article:

Since they referred to hers as an SUV, I believe you are right.

Decorative sticks...probably something like this:

AKNW5A.jpg

Question to all "no evidencers" and those thinking there was nothing but RUMORS that got Brad in trouble:

Still think there's no evidence that makes him look suspicious now?

I didn't get to hear the evidence presented today, so it's hard to form a conclusion based on the brief snippets we have heard. It's still all behavioral observations at this point, which are subjective depending on the person doing the talking. Sure, what has been reported absolutely makes him look suspicious. I would expect and hope that it would since it is the prosecutions case right now. Enough to move me off the fence? Not even remotely close. Heck, the defense (from what I can tell) hasn't even cross-examined the witness yet.

BC says she was wearing a black dress and everyone goes off because he got the color wrong. He says she is wearing a black and red sports bra and everyone goes off because he got the color right.

Nope - I pegged my hinky meter because of the following:

• he offered information prior to LE saying anything about her attire
  • he described ONE ARTICLE of clothing only - focus on the sports bra - and didn't mention anything like "black lightweight shorts" or a "cisco baseball cap" or anything else and then that's the ONLY piece of clothing she's found in?
  • He provided a reasonable amount of detail about this sports bra, and nothing else, even when others said she ALWAYS wore a tshirt
  • He said that he did not see her leave that morning - so I can see him saying she usually wore a sports bra - but not getting specific as to color.

My gut tells me that he saw her in that exact attire - and only that attire and that is why he remembered and focused on it.

It would be interesting to know if she had other colored sports bras...

So, onWRAL TV news now, Dismukes said his K9 dog did NOT hit on any scent outside of Nancy Cooper's house, like the dog should have IF she had left for a run that morning. Brad says that he heard her leave out the door that morning, or heard the door shut as she was leaving.

And I too am gagging over the fact that SCOTT HEIDER took Brad Cooper over to Heather Metour's house while police searched BC's home! And that Brad and Heather HUGGED.

Scott Heider is Heather Metour's EX-HUSBAND, but Scott and Heather divorced after the fact of Brad and Heather having an affair! Yet, Scott is still good buddies with Brad! Amazing. Of course, I've known this, but did not know that Scott took Brad to Scott's ex-wife's house so Brad and Heather could do whatever, and HUG!!!

Somewhat facetioiusly, I will say: was this a congratulatory hug between Brad and Heather? Wonder what they discussed, or did they just jump into a closet like they did at Brad and Nancy's house in the past? (I've met Heather M., by the way, by accident! I was visiting a friend across the street from HMs house, and lo and behold, but HM comes out of her house and over to where my friend and I were talking. It was Christmas Eve, and there was free wine. Of course she showed up. I was not impressed. She seemed "rough" to me.

Anyway, I wonder if Heather and Brad ever had plans together to "knock" Nancy off? It's just a fantasy question, though. I don't think Brad would want one woman to himself. He needs too much diversion and lacks the ability to have real, long term relationships.

So, pardon my stream of consciousness....

Nope - I pegged my hinky meter because of the following:

• he offered information prior to LE saying anything about her attire
  • he described ONE ARTICLE of clothing only - focus on the sports bra - and didn't mention anything like "black lightweight shorts" or a "cisco baseball cap" or anything else and then that's the ONLY piece of clothing she's found in?
  • He provided a reasonable amount of detail about this sports bra, and nothing else, even when others said she ALWAYS wore a tshirt
  • He said that he did not see her leave that morning - so I can see him saying she usually wore a sports bra - but not getting specific as to color.

My gut tells me that he saw her in that exact attire - and only that attire and that is why he remembered and focused on it.

It would be interesting to know if she had other colored sports bras...

I'll be interested to see what the defense comes up with in cross examination.

As to the vase, I think the vase was wider, larger around. One must wonder what kind of "sticks" the vase would have in it, being around little Katie. Sticks like in the above photo would be too dangerous to have around a toddler. I think I have seen a photo of that vase, but I don't know where it is, or maybe I saw a photo of someone else's that got it from "doings" at Nancy's.

I would have never had sticks in a huge vase around little children. The vase was in an out of the way place by the stairs, but still, nothing to have around little children.

I hope Heather Metour gets on the stand.

Mentioning the sports bra only......remember, he said she yelled up about a t-shirt then said "never mind" and left. I have probably 30 T-shirts and a ton of shorts, so guessing which ones she wore would have been hard.
Would it be reasonable, like running shoes, to have just a few sports bras, perhaps similar color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3