State v Bradley Cooper 03/31/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is going on? Im trying to multitask today. Its quite in there!

the jury is passing around pics of jewelry, other items -- about 5 already-admitted exhibits....

And I'll add that the jury has seemed to be a "happy" group all along -- we've heard them laughing, etc., from the jury room since day 1. Let's hope their good spirits/camaraderie continues....
icon7.gif

After the link sits for awhile, it begins playing the tape from the day before. I'm glad it did because I missed yesterday what the argument was about before court began. Cummings submitted a request for a transcript of opening statements. Kurtz objected stating that if you are going to use part of something you have to use it all. Cummings (testily) stated that he wasn't going to introduce any of it, he just wants to read it. Kurtz (also a bit testy) replied that now that he knows the reason, he has no problem with it.

Wow, I didn't see that part either. Thanks for the tip, I'll go back and watch it later today.

Anyone know if the alternates are women too? I wonder how the guys are doing.

Just a thought concerning the jewelry...

Did Carol Cooper KNOW nancys jewelry was in that drawer she was using? Did she LOOK at it? And wonder if Brad gave it to her to hold on to?

Just a thought concerning the jewelry...

Did Carol Cooper KNOW nancys jewelry was in that drawer she was using? Did she LOOK at it? And wonder if Brad gave it to her to hold on to?

I'm thinking she knew about most everything in the house after a couple of weeks of her being there. I am still wondering why she had the cell phone?

It sure is taking the jury a long time to look at the evidence. I am doing laundry while I wait.

Gives me hope all the jurors are paying attention to the details, because LORD KNOWS, there's a bajillion details.

I'm thinking she knew about most everything in the house after a couple of weeks of her being there. I am still wondering why she had the cell phone?

It sure is taking the jury a long time to look at the evidence. I am doing laundry while I wait.

No kidding -- even the court reporter is caught-up, methinks. the judge took a short nap, too -- or so it appeared. I'm doing a grocery list -- finished. Is ironing next??? Why don't I wash the hardwoods w/water & vinegar.....

I'm ordering a cocktail dress online, lol. Decisions, decisions.

GOODMORNING FOLKS :seeya:

Not wishing to complain too much..BUT I have never seen evidence publishig take so long before..All they need to do is glance at it..note their evidence number..and move on at this point....Yikes..Wonder IF they have decided who the foreman will be..maybe designate a Evidence Notationer or something..move it along please :waitasec:

Oh wait..these guys are not sequestered are they..Maybe they dont give acare how long this trial takes:crazy:

No kidding -- even the court reporter is caught-up, methinks. the judge took a short nap, too -- or so it appeared. I'm doing a grocery list -- finished. Is ironing next??? Why don't I wash the hardwoods w/water & vinegar.....

LOL! I know what you mean. I sure have enough to do around here since I have been glued to this trial since it began. I am doing the basics--laundry and cooking, but only just enough to keep us from starving.

IIRC she bought the phone for BC to use. Which makes me wonder why she did not have one.

While we're waiting for the crickets to stop, I share with you my thoughts from reading the 500+ GOLO comments on yesterday's trial.

An overwhelming number of posters commented on the difference in Det. Dreamy's memory when being questioned by prosecution vs. defense. Most saw him as being intentionally uncooperative with Kurtz and just giddy answering prosecution questions. Since no crime ever happens in the TOWN of Cary, Dreamy has limited experience in high profile testimony, and perhaps with experience, will learn his credibility is questioned when he is combative and cagey with his answers.

In contrast to the WS community, the bulk of GOLO comments center around the amazing lack of evidence presented so far. By my estimation, there are 25 not proven for every one already convinced of guilt.

Many folks are distressed with the judicial handling.... anything the prosecution wants is just fine, Kurtz is frequently overruled.

And 95 to 5,this is a huge waste of taxpayer money. There are demands that the beef be shown.

Just passing the time while I listen to chirrup...chirrup...chirrup...rustle...<cleared throat>...chirrup....rustle.

LOL..I have already completed my month end and sent it for printing..Hee..Guess I should be grateful for these slow periods:great:

I think Mrs. Rentz is getting a cold. She has sneezed a couple of time this morning. I hope and pray she can withstand the duration of this trial.

While we're waiting for the crickets to stop, I share with you my thoughts from reading the 500+ GOLO comments on yesterday's trial.

An overwhelming number of posters commented on the difference in Det. Dreamy's memory when being questioned by prosecution vs. defense. Most saw him as being intentionally uncooperative with Kurtz and just giddy answering prosecution questions. Since no crime ever happens in the TOWN of Cary, Dreamy has limited experience in high profile testimony, and perhaps with experience, will learn his credibility is questioned when he is combative and cagey with his answers.

In contrast to the WS community, the bulk of GOLO comments center around the amazing lack of evidence presented so far. By my estimation, there are 25 not proven for every one already convinced of guilt.

Many folks are distressed with the judicial handling.... anything the prosecution wants is just fine, Kurtz is frequently overruled.

And 95 to 5,this is a huge waste of taxpayer money. There are demands that the beef be shown.

Just passing the time while I listen to chirrup...chirrup...chirrup...rustle...<cleared throat>...chirrup....rustle.

NOT how I saw it but....

I imagine it was difficult to decipher exactly WHAT the questions WERE in the narratives Kurtz was presenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss