State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, NCSU95...we know how you feel about the victim in this case, her culpability, and her spending habits. You've made that clear on numerous occasions.

You can be assured she never overspent again after 7/11/08.

You can further be assured that she never again disclosed anything verbally after 7/12/08. Her body was evidence, of course, and she did 'tell' the M.E. what caused her death, as best she could.

She will never ever overspend or 'over'share again.

Her 'crimes' of being unhappy, spending too much, telling her business to the people she came into contact with and not keeping her house up to someone else's standards will, apparently, be forever thrown in as some kind of rationale.

Come on SG, this was not necessary. I have made my feelings about both of them clear from the beginning. They both behaved poorly. Those feelings are not related to her murder.

Anyone think Brad Cooper will take the witness stand in his defense?

Okay, so there's a snippet of straw on the carpet on the day NC was found? And how many folks had trouped through there since 7AM Saturday morning? That's not going to fly.

This police officer witness has a lot of important testimony to share yet he is simply awful in his delivery.

Court closed for the day.

I get so annoyed when this ADA is doing the questioning. Soooo slow, long pauses, slow-talker, and "cupper". Why can't he pronouce Cooper?

RaleighNative, have you ever been to Cooper's BBQ in downtown Raleigh, which has been there forever? Most old timers pronounce it exactly the way Cummings does.

And y'all, the way he pronounces it rhymes with "book" which also has two O's. He is not saying "Cupper."

There, I'm glad I finally got that off my chest. ;)

What day is this when the Patrolman was with BC?

It sounds as if it July 15th, the next day Nancy being found and identified..She was found 14th evening hours..and I do believe this officer was there to secure the residence for the search warrant of the premises..

My incling is that that phone call Brad was on was to his lawyer..where he asked IF he shoud attend the news conference...then followed that that he had an appointment..likely with his lawyer...Just a guess..

Okay, so there's a snippet of straw on the carpet on the day NC was found? And how many folks had trouped through there since 7AM Saturday morning? That's not going to fly.

Actually it was the day after the body was found so I agree. If they found that straw grass on Saturday it would have been significant. On Tuesday it's hard to tell how many people may have gone to visit the site where she was found before coming to that house. I'm not talking law enforcement. I mean friends and acquaintances.

What day did he see the straw?

July 15th later afternoon..when he came to secure house for search warrant ..and Brad was advised of this when he arrive...Straw noted on rug in foyer when door opened..

What day did he see the straw?

The 15th IIRC. That morning this same LE was at the site the body was discovered and noticed the straw. He was sent to the home in the afternoon prior to execution of a search warrant and as soon as the front door opened he noticed straw on the foyer rug.

July 15th later afternoon..when he came to secure house for search warrant ..and Brad was advised of this when he arrive...Straw noted on rug in foyer when door opened..

Previous talk of booties being worn.

I don't see how they (prosecution) can use that. Ton of people in the house at that point in time, nobody saw anything like that July 12th.

How would be on the rug on the 15th and nobody notice that on the 12th?

RaleighNative, have you ever been to Cooper's BBQ in downtown Raleigh, which has been there forever? Most old timers pronounce it exactly the way Cummings does.

And y'all, the way he pronounces it rhymes with "book" which also has two O's. He is not saying "Cupper."

There, I'm glad I finally got that off my chest. ;)

I have been there a few times! I didn't know the regulars pronouce it that way. I'm quite accustomed to the southern accent, but can't recall ever hearing Cooper mispronounced. Good point though, maybe that's where the ADA gets it.

But my main point is a just want to snooze anytime this ADA starts asking questions. I only jolt awake when he does that Cooper pronounciation, because it gets on my last nerve! :)

Actually it was the day after the body was found so I agree. If they found that straw grass on Saturday it would have been significant. On Tuesday it's hard to tell how many people may have gone to visit the site where she was found before coming to that house. I'm not talking law enforcement. I mean friends and acquaintances.

That's right, kinda blows the air out of my sail.

I have been there a few times! I didn't know the regulars pronouce it that way. I'm quite accustomed to the southern accent, but can't recall ever hearing Cooper mispronounced. Good point though, maybe that's where the ADA gets it.

Yeah, his slow delivery drives my bonkers, but the way he pronounces "Cooper" I actually find endearing. Go figure. :crazy:

So was the staw collected as evidence?

Can we get a DNA match to that straw and the straw at Fielding Dr? Had any other officers who at been at Fielding Dr site come into house afterwards?
(again, booties would have been nice!)

So was the staw collected as evidence?

Can we get a DNA match to that straw and the straw at Fielding Dr? Had any other officers who at been at Fielding Dr site come into house afterwards?
(again, booties would have been nice!)

I just find it hard to believe that the straw wouldn't have been noticed earlier if it had been there.

But, no one would have needed to look for straw before she was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14