State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Nancy's necklace, she had been doing a lot of painting recently, and I think she removed it planning on doig some painting sometime over the weekend. I don't like to wear my jewelry when I paint.

Nancy did make contact with Interact. So maybe we will hear more on domestic violence. I hope the prosecution is aware that Nicole Brown Simpsons dealings with a domestic violence hotline were allowed at trial.

There has been no testimony that she contacted Interact. The witness directly contradicts what the detective wrote down.

It sounds like they called Interact due only to the money situation? She doesn't say anything about calling due to domestic violence of any kind, just the money. Or am I missing something?

That is correct. In addition the witness was not aware that NC was given any cash. Her understanding was the water was cut off and NC had no access to any funds.

ETA. HP also told her about Brad's notes.

Hey there:

In court today. There is something really strange going on with all of this. There are a LOT of new people here with badges (ID) not LE.

I am wondering if we have an Interact counselor in the house?

Also, there is going to be a lot of off-jury battling over this. Kurtz is having baby Tigers already. Not sure if you can tell that from the feed.

So terrific that you are there! Thank you--will be looking forward to your reports.

There has been no testimony that she contacted Interact. The witness directly contradicts what the detective wrote down.

If I heard it correctly, the witness stated she turned over her hand-written notes concerning her contact with Interact and Nancy's contact with Interact, that's the way I heard it?

See?

Nancy's friends DID try to help her. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about and should be treated as such.

BTW, Nancy's friends formed a 501c nonprofit in Nancy's name (Nancy's Butterfly Fund) to raise funds for domestic violence programs, partnering with Interact of Wake County in 2009-2010, and since 2010, with the statewide organization NC Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCCADV).

And did you know that this fund (in both Canada & North Carolina) has raised over $100K to benefit domestic violence programs since it was formed in April 2009?

Now...what have you (the royal 'you') done to make a difference?

I voluntarily produce videos in a series utilized by Triangle Family Services, CHANGE, DOSE and Interact in the Triangle area.

I have also volunteered for in more than one capacity with the above groups.

Gotta love Verizon iPad

Special thanks to K and B for making their wifi password so easy.

If I heard it correctly, the witness stated she turned over her hand-written notes concerning her contact with Interact and Nancy's contact with Interact, that's the way I heard it?

I missed it, phone call. Somebody else can help?

It sounds like they called Interact due only to the money situation? She doesn't say anything about calling due to domestic violence of any kind, just the money. Or am I missing something?

No, you're correct. But to me, the defense made a mistake not allowing that to be said because in my mind, I could think that something even more sinister happened if I heard that someone called a domestic violence agency.

Back to Nancy's necklace, she had been doing a lot of painting recently, and I think she removed it planning on doig some painting sometime over the weekend. I don't like to wear my jewelry when I paint.

You are incorrect.

And are assigning what you would do to what someone else would do, which is invalid.

Nancy never took off her necklace. Not for swimming, not for painting, not for sleeping, etc.

Hey there:

In court today. There is something really strange going on with all of this. There are a LOT of new people here with badges (ID) not LE.

I am wondering if we have an Interact counselor in the house?

Also, there is going to be a lot of off-jury battling over this. Kurtz is having baby Tigers already. Not sure if you can tell that from the feed.

I missed that, you are really THERE today. Waiting for your first hand knowledge and flavour. :)

So, going back to the state of the home after the vacation. How much insect infestation can really occur in a 1 week period inside of a house? The ants, totally believable but that can happen overnight here.

I really feel that NC had a really hard time being on a budget and just couldn't face the reality of it. She lived around friends that could probably spend more money than she should be and it was probably bothering the heck out of her, maddening her, making her hate BC; she needed more money for the lifestyle she wanted to live and instead of getting more he had to reduce it more or be forced into bankruptcy most likely.

So many men are put in this position only to reach a point of desparation....insurance payment for their family to survive. I hope he wasn't thinking along those terms. Maybe that is why he wouldn't see them again if they went to Canada, and something happened to HIM.......

Even if she did though, this isn't the witness that should be testifying to that if she wasn't told by NC that she contacted Interact. They can have someone from Interact testify to that.

I really feel that NC had a really hard time being on a budget and just couldn't face the reality of it. She lived around friends that could probably spend more money than she should be and it was probably bothering the heck out of her, maddening her, making her hate BC; she needed more money for the lifestyle she wanted to live and instead of getting more he had to reduce it more or be forced into bankruptcy most likely.

So many men are put in this position only to reach a point of desparation....insurance payment for their family to survive. I hope he wasn't thinking along those terms. Maybe that is why he wouldn't see them again if they went to Canada, and something happened to HIM.......

I agree with that if you're used to living a certain lifestyle, it's very difficult to downgrade, even if you have no choice.

This witness is very good looking and credible. I see why they saved her for now. She is neither emotional nor attached to a lot of the mess that has made things so crazy.

The defense elicited more Interact info, therefore opening the door to allowing this witness to say more....

This witness is very good looking and credible. I see why they saved her for now. She is neither emotional nor attached to a lot of the mess that has made things so crazy.

I've noticed that too. She seems quite reliable and credible. A very nice and likable person.

And I don't blame her for contacting Interact out of concern, especially given her profession. However, I'm surprised this isn't considered hearsay by the court, given that no information came directly from NC per her testimony.

Quick question, is there a way to have two screens open at once, both video testimony & WS page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli