State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redirect: Officer H has the "deer in headlights" look going on.

Honestly,<if I were a juror> I would just disregard this testimony altogether. He looks/testifies like a rookie.

"What color was this hay--was it pink or chartreuse?" Cummings is a riot, but not necessarily in a good way...

Re-direct is ALWAYS done to do 'rehabilitation' of a witness or clarify points.

This cop is obviously not corrupt. He may not be the best or brightest or very savvy, but he's honest. And honest testimony is what is required, no?

Ok, Cummings did something good--he clarified with the officer that the home had not yet been declared a crime scene so the officer didn't have any authority (to seize the hay)...plus he didn't have a camera with him so he couldn't take pictures of the hay. Not much, but at least it helps to understand why this officer seems so slack.

OK, this WAS July 15th. Still weird Brad wants a shower while LE are looking through his home.

Well, the defense appears to have completely discredited the hay/straw evidence. There is no way to know when the hay/straw ended up in the foyer. There is no way to know who tracked it into the foyer. And there is no way to know where the hay/straw came from. Even as a piece of circumstantial evidence it is pretty worthless.

The fact that the police officer didn't point it out to anyone and only noted it as an afterthought 20 months later just makes it even worse for the prosecution.

This cop is obviously not corrupt. He may not be the best or brightest or very savvy, but he's honest. And honest testimony is what is required, no?

I think he's honest too.....and was in over his head with less than a good background/experience with this sort of case. I feel he's in over his head as he testifies right now.
Hope they dismiss him soon.

Did I hear this right, that he didn't report that he saw the straw until 2010?

I wish he would of contacted a detective.

Ok, Cummings did something good--he clarified with the officer that the home had not yet been declared a crime scene so the officer didn't have any authority (to seize the hay)...plus he didn't have a camera with him so he couldn't take pictures of the hay. Not much, but at least it helps to understand why this officer seems so slack.

He should of let someone know though.

OK, this WAS July 15th. Still weird Brad wants a shower while LE are looking through his home.

Maybe he needed to cry. That's what I did when my mom died. I didn't want to cry in front of people, so I took a shower. It muffles the sound as well.

Ok, maybe we're going to get some "dirt" now. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah