State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cisco guy said he quickly tested it and it cut off around 22 seconds.
That in no way implied that 32 seconds was impossible.
What is more glaring and ridiculous is that NC would talk to Brad for 32 seconds when she was supposedly calling to add juice to the list.

"Hey AHOLE, get Bella some Green Juice too"....5 seconds...<<click>>

Aside from the length of the call (which PG stated could not exceed 22 seconds) there is no way to initiate a 6:40 remote call without leaving some kind of data trace. None.

There was no such data trace, PG confirmed this. If BC rigged this call he would have had to have done it another way, and so far the pros has offered no testimony to this.

Sure, but my point is you're hypothesizing to make it fit your theory, but it's not fact. Just like the 32 second call being faked is not 'fact' yet.

Ok, knowing what she supposedly asked, do you think 32 seconds is more likley than 5-10 seconds? Not me.

You can argue on and on all day, but i'm done.

<modsnip>, what is your theory on him making the work calls during and after the 2nd trip to HT. Again, he never mentioned them to police or anyone else, so I don't believe they were to establish an additional alibi. So what was the purpose of these calls?

Brad started keeping a journal of himself & the girls in april & may of 2008?

Isn't that when he decided, after getting the scoop on the separation agreement, that he was going to be a better husband and father?

Aside from the length of the call (which PG stated could not exceed 22 seconds) there is no way to initiate a 6:40 remote call without leaving some kind of data trace. None.

There was no such data trace, PG confirmed this. If BC rigged this call he would have had to have done it another way, and so far the pros has offered no testimony to this.

The data trace was at 6:25AM on his Samsung smartphone.

Do you have any proof that this call to his cell was made any other way than from someone dialing the number (or calling it since we don't use dials anymore). I have never seen one proof so far that the call to his cell from home came from anything other than being called by someone. If you do, please share it here.

IIRC, the Cisco Witness pointed out 10 different ways it could be done. That if it was initiated (spoof call) from outside to homephone, that the homephone would have to be on foreward calls to Brad's cell and THAT call would appear to have originated from Home phone, NOT from original caller to that homephone...For this scenerio to be allowed, that router with 2 ports and FXO adapter be inplace to do that. And given that those items were NOT found in that home..1) he never had them?? but had access to them and that router configuration was NOT availablt to the public at that time i.e. prototype 2) He had them set up that morning, and these items found their way to same location with those 2 left shoes and anything else that needed to be "lost"

Hope I explained that right :waitasec:

ETA~~~ Good Morning folks!!!!!

15 triathlons? sp? in two years? Isn't that a lot?

And he was also still in grad school for most of that time. Very time-consuming schedule for a 'family guy'. And I wonder how much it cost for all the fees, entrance fees, travel expenses, food, lodging etc.

Ok, knowing what she supposedly asked, do you think 32 seconds is more likley than 5-10 seconds? Not me.

You can argue on and on all day, but i'm done.

I don't know if it's more or less likely because we will never know what exactly was said if there was an actual conversation there. If someone asked you if it's impossible that someone calling you to pick up something at the store would take up to 32 seconds, I would think you would say no, it's not impossible.

But you are correct, we've beaten this horse to the ground.

if it was a single serving coffee maker, Nancy could have made herself a coffee when she got home from party...since he still hadn't given her, her allowance an argument happened and ended in strangulation

sounds like my Brother in law...always asking for money help...even though base salary is over 100,000

Sure hope these posts don't go downhill today w/ childish behavior.
I'm looking forward to the testimony later today
I hear it should be interesting :great:

it is so hard not to get sucked in...I really want to hear computer guy/girl

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Garry Rentz: I'm aware that Nancy met a man in Florida, but I'm not aware of an affair. #coopertrial

NCSU, I don't know an explanation to the phone calls. I was wondering, like you, if she was killed that morning instead of the night before.
The VOIP stuff is over my head, so I cannot factor any of that in. I haven't heard all of the testimony and I am relying on any sleuthers here to try to explain it. Your explanations on how it works don't make a lot of sense to me, so I will have to exclude the phone stuff until something comes up that is concrete to my untechnical brain.

I am still wondering when he went to Cisco on 7/12 and what for?

I believe Brad was the spender NOT Nancy...look how easily he handed over the cash in France

The data trace was at 6:25AM on his Samsung smartphone.

By trace, I am referring to the origin and and destination of the transmission, not the act of sending or receiving data (for whatever reason) itself.

If a data trace had indicated so, then certainly someone (PG) from Cisco would testified that there was a request sent via data to the call manager to initiate a remote call. We do know that Cisco can track these remote call requests. He testified to exactly the opposite.

For all of the Brad did it people, please explain the "work calls" during and after the 2nd Harris Teeter trip. If he had just murdered his wife, he would have had to have done that for a reason, so please explain your theory on it.

With all I've read and witnessed of BC, does not suprise me. He compartments things. Work was in one compartment, killing NC was in another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025