State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My children attended a similar pre-school / daycare. They are open during summer months.

The problem is, I remember KL saying NC was planning to try to move to Canada after her child finished school. I sounded like a typical school calendar.

I am not saying BC did not have inconsistencies, but why it is ok for her friends to have got confused, when they say they are so sure, but if BC got confused then it is a blatant lie? I think these things need to be looked at.

I agree with this. I think every witness on the stand should be scrutinized at the same level. I think that each witness should have a "hinky meter" attached, whether they are defense witnesses, prosecution witnesses, the defendant, or the victim (since she is in essence, testifying through her friends). I don't think someone should get a "pass" because they're on either side. For instance, I don't think HP was lying when she said the earrings were screwback--I think she was just mistaken. In the same manner, I don't think Brad was lying when he said the dress was blue--likely just mistaken.

The problem is, It remember KL saying NC was planning to try to move to Canada after her child finished school. I sounded like a typical school calendar.

She did say that but she was referring to when Nancy first packed up the house and Brad had agreed to the move. The move was going to be when that school year ended but then Brad changed his mind. That is what I recall.

I think they need to hire Brad, because in six hours he was supposed to have killed his wife, set up phony phone calls, disrobed her, take off her necklace, cleaned his wife of bodily fluids, cleaned the hallway, transfered his wife to where she was found in a tarp that we can't account for him buying, cleaned all trace evidence from his trunk, cleaned all trace evidence from hardwood floors and whereever else he cleaned her up, go to the store twice, make phone calls, Throw out a router so well no one ever found it, a router that is about 18x10x4 with an FXO card in it, nike some computer that was never found and with no reasoning that we have been told, throw out his sneakers and her sneakers, in I assume separate place, throw out the drop cloth in another place, make his tire tracks narrower at the crime scene than they are on his car, get the kids up, do work on his computer, do laundry and act as normal as his normal is - all in six hours. I am sure there is even more I forgot to add. They really need him in the NSA and CIA.

It is all of this that just doesn't seem to add up to BC killing NC. There is no way he could have done this all in that time frame. This is exactly why I would have to say Not Guilty at this time.

I'm not very familiar with this forum, but I've been seeing some pretty snarky posts in here. I suggest you guys self-edit before an assigned mod comes in and cleans up for you.

I agree with this. I think every witness on the stand should be scrutinized at the same level. I think that each witness should have a "hinky meter" attached, whether they are defense witnesses, prosecution witnesses, the defendant, or the victim (since she is in essence, testifying through her friends). I don't think someone should get a "pass" because they're on either side. For instance, I don't think HP was lying when she said the earrings were screwback--I think she was just mistaken. In the same manner, I don't think Brad was lying when he said the dress was blue--likely just mistaken.

I agree with your post, except about HP talking about the earrings. She had no explanation for why she all of a sudden remembered that the earrings were screw-back. She even mentioned that they would take a long time to remove them. If she wasn't 100% positive, she shouldn't have put it as an addendum to her official (under oath) statement. But she did. She lost credibility with that outright lie (to me). It shows she would go to any length to make BC look guilty. Why? Did she not have enough confidence in police to do their job, to find the evidence?

I will probably follow the JY trial. I have so much I need to be doing otherwise though! I went back to the doctor on Tuesday of this week and I have gained 4 pounds since this trial began......just sitting here and doing little else.

Oh my, I thought I was the only one with this problem. Ok Monday I put the laptop on top of the treadmill (you know where the book usually goes) and by Friday down 4 lbs) Anybody else in?:great:

CaryFrom NJ ,
Why are you ignoring my question about Brad being such a good father, he could not have done it?

I don't really understand what you are getting at. YES - I think BC was a good father. I saw it first hand. So - there is your answer to your question.

I don't think he did it because it doesn't all add up. There is no concrete evidence. I don't think he could have done all that the prosecution (and you) are claiming he did in that short time frame. I am not buying it. I think the CDP did a poor job in gathering evidence, speaking with witnesses, erasing data, etc.

Brad told investigators he washed Nancy's dress.

Do you believe Brad washed it, or do you think he was lying?

HP said she assumed Nancy's diamond earrings were screw backs. Why? Because she herself has diamond earrings and those earrings are screw backed posts. She made an assumption.

I don't understand why you would say this, please elaborate. The defense has already had the opportunity to cross-examine him, and were at a significant advantage because they could lead the witness. You are saying they should call him back, but then they can only ask him non-leading questions and then the prosecution gets the advantage? I just do not understand where you could be going here. If the defense wanted something specific out of him, certainly they would have gotten it in cross.

He has been supeoned to be called back. Let's just wait and see what happens. I will not say anything more about this.

I wanted to point out that everyone thinks it is so strange that she didn't mention the stain on her dress but finds nothing odd about her not telling one single person that she was planning to paint the next day.

Add that to the string of inconsistencies about the painting plans I've been talking about here for the past several days/weeks and it comes down to one person. Only one person knew about the plans (JA). Even NC told her sister she was sick of painting. I don't believe NC planned to go there and I want to know why JA was so sure NC was dead/in danger that she had to make up a story of paint plans so she could call the police. That's really how it seems. If someone can offer a reasonable explanation to this I would love to hear it, but so far it still doesn't make any sense.

Good gosh, there was no stain to mention!! She didn't WANT to tell anyone her plans. The only person who HAD to know about the paint plans was JA. She didn't tell her sister she was sick of painting. She said she was "tired of painting when it wasn't going to benefit her with the money she thought it was." Completely different sentence!! She told her that after Brad deducted the paint money from her allowance. Your issue that JA had some reason to lie about NC's possibility of being in trouble and lied about the paint plans to cover up THE REAL KILLER is so far fetched it's laughable. You ask someone to offer a reasonable explanation and countless people have, but you won't accept anything reasonable. You want someone to agree with you - and you keep coming back to it time and time again. It's almost as if you know JA and you want to set her up and frame her for something to see her get into trouble. I can't figure it out.

I don't really understand what you are getting at. YES - I think BC was a good father. I saw it first hand. So - there is your answer to your question.

I don't think he did it because it doesn't all add up. There is no concrete evidence. I don't think he could have done all that the prosecution (and you) are claiming he did in that short time frame. I am not buying it. I think the CDP did a poor job in gathering evidence, speaking with witnesses, erasing data, etc.

So, a 7-11-08 google map search of Fielding drive ( w/ a zoom to the exact dump site) is not "concrete evidence" :waitasec:

It is all of this that just doesn't seem to add up to BC killing NC. There is no way he could have done this all in that time frame. This is exactly why I would have to say Not Guilty at this time.

BC had 12 hours to do this plus the time before to plan. He had from 12:30 AM to 12:30 PM on 7/12...that is when people started showing up etc. plus as you can see on Friday - 7/11 he was finishing planning the 'dump' locaiton. How much pre-planning time he had maybe months.

My point being - Brad lies. There never was a wine stain - or a wet spot at the party.

Why do you think he is lying about this? A food stain was found on the dress by SBI. I don't think it's typical for a person to run around a party and show everyone the stain on their clothes. It seems that NC was worried about it and needed reassurance from BC that it wasn't noticeable. That reaffirms that she wouldn't draw attention to it to others.

Brad told investigators he washed Nancy's dress.

Do you believe Brad washed it, or do you think he was lying?

I thought the SBI lab said they couldn't tell whether it was washed or not. I have no idea whether he washed the dress. I am not sure it is critical point imo.

Why was Brad sitting in his office at Cisco on Fri July 11 doing Google map searches and panning over and then focusing in on the Fielding Dr. area? What possible innocent reason can be manufactured for this? And isn't it a coincidence that where he focused his map is the same place his wife's body was dumped the very next morning?

Thanks CaryFrom NJ....I feel very confident I could eventually convince you to do the right thing if we were on that jury. ;)

Not at this point you couldn't.
Unless you could "come up" with some concrete evidence. But - wait - oh yeah - there is NONE:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member