State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, do you allow such usage in criminal trials? And murder trials of former employee's of your company? Seems like something like this is ripe for opening up a whole big can of whup a$$ on somebody?

I am thankful that none of my employees have been accused of serious crimes, certainly not murder. Most of the uses of our systems have been for recovery of research or business records that reside on older format media that are no longer supported on readily available systems elsewhere.

Usually what is performed on our systems was little more than copying from one format disk or tape to a more-current one. We rarely looked at what was actually being copied. Think of it like copying the old big 8-inch floppies to a CD that can be read on most current hardware systems.

In a few cases, the data that was transferred was later used as evidence in a few civil cases and a couple of criminal cases, though not sure if they ever made it to trial. Mostly things like OSHA, employment law, health effects, and similar cases.

Glad for your concern for us.

Me, I'd rather spend a night in a bar with Det. Daniels. Now he seems way more cool and interesting. This guy, to me anyway, comes across as needing to feel very self-important. Hard to describe. Years ago, my husbands manager was a really cool man. No matter who he was talking to, he had a way of making that person feel very important. And he loved women. Not in the biblical sense, I mean he was the kind of man who really enjoyed talking with women. At the time I was a SAHM, and there were some who looked upon that as menial to say the least. But not this guy, he always made one feel very important, interesting, fun to be with, etc. That's my kind of man. :fence:

Det. Daniels would be the one I'd rather go to church with and then come home and have a big, family meal with.
But I get what you're saying. This guy is probably fun and funny as heck in *any* setting other than a courtroom.

I have noticed with so many witnesses in this trial, mostly 30ish, that they begin what they are going to say with "So".....and they continue with their sentence. It's not needed in the context of what they are saying. Is that a trendy thing in the RTP area? I don't hear it here.

That's the undercover guy?!?

That is why I'm asking. If we can't see him on the stand why is he still in the courtroom. I saw him get up and walk up to take his oath. Weird.

When the camera shows the courtroom you can see him is what I'm getting at. So why is he still there.

So you are suggesting that Cisco Computers that contain guarded programs, are allowed to be taken home by employees and be exposed to intrusions?..That all the firewalls and protections place on that computer is useless in protecting it from being infected..then brought to work hooked u to their system and get infected then?..You are confusing me FD..Sorry I am not understanding that at all..

I.E. I take my computer to another place and even tho I have programs to protect it..IT wont warn me or will allow malware to infiltrate it..Is that how it works?

If you have your PC connected to any network other than your employers (including your home network), it is exposed to the limits of the security set up on that network.

I have noticed with so many witnesses in this trial, mostly 30ish, that they begin what they are going to say with "So".....and they continue with their sentence. It's not needed in the context of what they are saying. Is that a trendy thing in the RTP area? I don't hear it here.

I know, right!?!?!

ETA...another big phrase with the young bucks these days...

Perhaps a drinking game every time the pros. objects?

I'm here! Just poured myself a big glass of chardonnay on ice. I've been working outside, planting those border plants. It's warm out there in the sun. Okay, now how many times do I get to take a drink?

:great:

:woohoo:

:dance:

:skip:

:Banane59:

Cisco 1751 is 8"x11"x4" and 3 pounds in weight.
It supports FXO interface cards.

If you have your PC connected to any network other than your employers (including your home network), it is exposed to the limits of the security set up on that network.

This is over my head. I buy Norton 360 each year for each of my computers so happy I don't have to fill my head up with the hows and whys it works.

Wait, you mean you haven't been infected with the Fielding Dr virus? It adds google searches to your computer of the aerial map over Fielding/Brittaby Ct, zooms in 3 times, and makes the datestamp 07/12/08 at 1:15:27pm.

Very dangerous virus.

OMG!!! So THAT'S how my new screen-saver got there!!! No wonder I have been having nightmares about driving down dead-end roads!!! :eek:

I'm here! Just poured myself a big glass of chardonnay on ice. I've been working outside, planting those border plants. It's warm out there in the sun. Okay, now how many times do I get to take a drink?

:great:

:woohoo:

:dance:

:skip:

:Banane59:

you should have had 2 already. better go get the bottle....

Cisco 1751 is 8"x11"x4" and 3 pounds in weight.
It supports FXO interface cards.

I thought the Cisco expert that testified about the FXO card said it required at least a 2600 series router.

This is over my head. I buy Norton 360 each year for each of my computers so happy I don't have to fill my head up with the hows and whys it works.

My husband swears by WebRoot. I think that's it.

this guy can barely hold back a grin. it's making me ill already.

An antivirus/firewall program doesn't protect you from everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms