Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it would help if for one of these murders the spouse (killer) wasn't having an affair. Usually that is the first clue.

We have a disastrous marriage, two spouses that are fooling around elsewhere because they cut sex out of their married lives, divorce discussions and murder. Brad's affair was not something he was sneaking around doing, but rather something that was in the open for 7 months before the murder. I find it hard to connect the affair to the murder.

Okay - haven't had cordless phones in a while, but I know when we did, they advertized they would work up to 900 ft or something. We could walk up to the end of the culdesac, at least 900 ft away and still use them. Are they better now? Could BC have started out for HT, got on Lochmere Dr., initiated the call, goosed the BMW a little, let his cell phone ring 10 times before he answers, and have at least been up to Kildaire? Or does the call drop when the handset initiating the call is out of service? I'm not thinking so.

And I'll say this, cause i've only posted a few times - I'm really thinking there's no way he did it, but just thought bout the cordless phone.

Brilliant idea. Maybe some of our locals could try it out?

Okay - haven't had cordless phones in a while, but I know when we did, they advertized they would work up to 900 ft or something. We could walk up to the end of the culdesac, at least 900 ft away and still use them. Are they better now? Could BC have started out for HT, got on Lochmere Dr., initiated the call, goosed the BMW a little, let his cell phone ring 10 times before he answers, and have at least been up to Kildaire? Or does the call drop when the handset initiating the call is out of service? I'm not thinking so.

And I'll say this, cause i've only posted a few times - I'm really thinking there's no way he did it, but just thought bout the cordless phone.

My cordless calls drop when out of range of the base.

Do we know if he has a "side"? Does he have friends that will testify for him?

Well the defense will have to put on their case after the prosecution.
He was seen hugging Heather M and hanging out with Scott (I think that was his name) after NC was found and he watched the kids for BC for a while one day. I have no idea if they will testify, I am hoping they do or someone will. I am very interested if anyone has anything to say for him to explain any of it. We know the answer if no one shows up though, don't we!

Once the handset got out of range, I'm pretty sure the call would drop. It certainly would from the landline end. I think there were easier ways of setting up a call from the landline.

We have a disastrous marriage, two spouses that are fooling around elsewhere because they cut sex out of their married lives, divorce discussions and murder. Brad's affair was not something he was sneaking around doing, but rather something that was in the open for 7 months before the murder. I find it hard to connect the affair to the murder.

I was speaking in general terms of why spouses are accused (and usually convicted) of murdering their spouses. Seems like an affair is always in the mix. I'm not saying BC is guilty because he had an affair, nor am I saying NC is guilty in anyway of having an affair (that led to her death).

I'm not sure what it has to do with per curiam. I did or maybe I should have said I HAD an infusion today and I don't feel good. I had a tumor removed from my neck 2 years ago, it is back and I did a round of radiation and now I am doing chemo for good measure. What is evil about that? It makes me sick. I don't do anything well was my point...I don't post concisely as per curiam pointed out...I'm not drunk, just feeling yucky. Gawd.

I am sorry you, as well as per curiam, are having to deal with cancer. I HATE that disease. But you appeared tonight out of nowhere and abjectly started blasting the people on here who have followed each day (each hour) of this trial. We know all of the evidence that's been presented thus far has been worthless but there is more to come. If Brad is found not guilty, so be it. As a woman, I dislike Brad and everything about him so I find it almost natural to think he is guilty. Right or wrong, my feelings about Brad are anything but warm and loving.
If you want to continue to hang out with us, please find a softer tone.
I hope you feel better soon.

What stood out to me is the report that the 4 year old slept until 8:30 after going to bed between 8 and 9 p.m. How did they get her to sleep that late? I know it's not in evidence yet but that has made me curious since I first heard it.

Sleeping 12 hours for a child that age is not unusual. If she had a regular nap, I would expect the nighttime stretch to be shorter. Of course, most kids seem to be up with the sun, regardless of bedtimes (or at least in my house).

Why is it that people who think Brad didn't do it list the littlest things like screws and stuff? ? What about the stuff like the fact that they said they found a body and he told them how the body was clothed? ? What about the lies he has been caught in that he wouldn't have told if he were innocent?

And when did it become *fact* that Nancy had an affair??

I admire those keeping an open mind, but man! Trashing the victim to make the possible culprit look less guilty?

I swear I think there are a couple on here that are friends of Brad's from the way they convey themselves. Or, as one pointed out, working for the defense. And if you want to go back to the same old arguments about nothing being proven, tell us what you think about some of the more substantial things that have come to light!

I think the prosecution knew what they were doing when they arrested Brad and are setting the stage as we watch to show us why.

But how long does it take for them to drop on the receiving end?

I don't think you'd get a 38 second phone call out of it. Of course, I don't know that for sure, but am thinking that because when I've called to locate my cell phone, my cell phone stops ringing within a second of me hitting the end call button on my landline phone.

I think 4AM is grasping. Think about how tired and groggy you feel being woken up at that time, so out of it. I can't imagine a big fight breaking out at 4AM. And if he did it in her sleep (premeditated), I don't buy that either because he would have planned it better and would have hid the body better. I know it's possible but I just don't see it. And that would have given him very little time to take care of a lot of clean up.

I didn't necessarily imply that he walked in the room and strangled her in her sleep. They could have been fighting for hours after she came home and it ended badly.
2 hours is plenty of time to clear the garage and load the body.
He could have finished his cleaning spree after the HT trips very early AM

Wasn't there testimony the first week about an affair of Nancy's that occured 8 months and so many odd days before her youngest daughter was born? Open minds mean hear all the testimony.

I don't think you'd get a 38 second phone call out of it. Of course, I don't know that for sure, but am thinking that because when I've called to locate my cell phone, my cell phone stops ringing within a second of me hitting the end call button on my landline phone.

Maybe he kept the cell phone line on for 38 secs before ending the call, but the cordless phone disconnected before then. Could that work?

It seems pretty evident that there is something incriminating on the computer(s). Through everything when asked if they had an objection, the defense answered, "No objection" and allowed the questioning to continue so we could hear, "Nothing was found." Now suddenly they are climbing out of their skin! I have to believe they are trying their darndest to negate the computer evidence.

I agree. There is something on the computer(s). The defense has near had a cow over the computers so you have to believe that something incriminating was found. Even asking if they taped over the power connection hole made it sound like they are setting it up to insinuate that someone in LE plugged it up and downloaded something on it to set BC up. My hope is that it's not just A something but multiple somethings.

Wasn't there testimony the first week about an affair of Nancy's that occured 8 months and so many odd days before her youngest daughter was born? Open minds mean hear all the testimony.

I think that was part of Kurtz's opening statements, but not testimony. I don't believe it's been taken as fact.

The absolute biggest blunder was when Cummings handled the ME.
Insane to commit to a tight TOD when the evidence does not support it.
Trying to say she may have vomited her stomach contents to make the evidence fit his theory was not smart.

4AM TOD makes perfect sense. Goes along well with Brad's excuse for the lights being on at that hour.

Without knowing when the body was placed off of Fielding Drive, I too think the 4 am timeline makes more sense. If the body was placed there at close to 6 am, pretty darn close to rigor setting in. But I myself am not convinced the trunk of the car was the mode of transport either. I think the back seat may have been a whole lot easier. I have long thought there is a reason Brad repeated the tale of the 4 am wake up.

That's true - problem solved, maybe.

Sleeping 12 hours for a child that age is not unusual. If she had a regular nap, I would expect the nighttime stretch to be shorter. Of course, most kids seem to be up with the sun, regardless of bedtimes (or at least in my house).

I was sort of kidding. There are a lot of things in this case that I know we can't help but relate it personally. ("That's not what I would do!") I'm just as guilty. I do the same thing. (What would I do in this situation.) There are some things that don't quite add up but might be in the same category. Things on my list that aren't evidence but make you go "hmmmm".: She usually drove or was picked up for her runs and was not on this day. She usually ran with someone but did not on this day. Two runs to the store were required prior to 7 a.m. and she made neither run. He stated at the moment he was notified that a body had been found that she usually ran in a black and red sports bra and that was the only item of clothing found on her body. Like I said, it's not evidence but he's either the luckiest man or the unluckiest man depending on how you want to look at it.

I was speaking in general terms of why spouses are accused (and usually convicted) of murdering their spouses. Seems like an affair is always in the mix. I'm not saying BC is guilty because he had an affair, nor am I saying NC is guilty in anyway of having an affair (that led to her death).

I understand, but usually the affair is something that is discovered close to the time of the murder, or not at all. Mike Peterson ... the emails on his computer the night his wife was murdererd, Scott Peterson ... not sure if Laci knew, Jason Young ... not sure if Michelle knew. In this case, Nancy knew full well about the affair for almost a year, so what I'm saying it that we don't have the same kind of trigger that other spousal murders may have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14