Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry you, as well as per curiam, are having to deal with cancer. I HATE that disease. But you appeared tonight out of nowhere and abjectly started blasting the people on here who have followed each day (each hour) of this trial. We know all of the evidence that's been presented thus far has been worthless but there is more to come. If Brad is found not guilty, so be it. As a woman, I dislike Brad and everything about him so I find it almost natural to think he is guilty. Right or wrong, my feelings about Brad are anything but warm and loving.
If you want to continue to hang out with us, please find a softer tone.
I hope you feel better soon.

I have been downed from treatment for the last two weeks and I have followed this case, every piece of printed material and video as well. Nancy herself said the night before her death that BC was a good guy...I won't disregard that statement for the sake of conforming to the majority opinion of this board. Based on the GOLO remarks, I'm not in the minority in my response to what has thus far been presented. I don't mean to come off as a harsh tone. I don't think that just because my opinon does not mold to your own that I should come off as harsh. I would not want to be convicted on opinion or heresay. I don't know why saying so makes me seem harsh.

Are there really "tone" rules here for being allowed to post?

Thank you. No pain, no gain...I'm sure all will resolve as promised.

I believe he committed the murder, but no, the legal case has not yet been proven, and it remains to be seen if the prosecution will meet their burden (or not). The feelings and impressions by the various neighbors and friends won't be factored (much) into the jury's decision. If there is evidence that ties him to the murder and it is compelling, then that is what will get him convicted. We have not yet seen what that evidence is. We know it's not DNA-based. This was not a messy crime...certainly not one in which there was any bloodshed. And there was a lot of cleaning done. So DNA evidence isn't going to be the 'star' in the case. Let's see what else is revealed.

This is what I understand the least about what the prosecution has presented so far, blood evidence. There have been two LEOs that have testified that the ME advised them on the 16th, before they arrived at the house that Nancy died of strangulation. They were at the autopsy, they knew it was not blunt force trauma or anything likely to lead to bloodshed, and this was confirmed. For some reason, I am just not sure why all this searching for blood occurred. I understand under Nancy's nails, and the rape kit but the rest of it pretty much has me baffled I must admit.

Why is it that people who think Brad didn't do it list the littlest things like screws and stuff? ? What about the stuff like the fact that they said they found a body and he told them how the body was clothed? ? What about the lies he has been caught in that he wouldn't have told if he were innocent?

And when did it become *fact* that Nancy had an affair??

I admire those keeping an open mind, but man! Trashing the victim to make the possible culprit look less guilty?

I swear I think there are a couple on here that are friends of Brad's from the way they convey themselves. Or, as one pointed out, working for the defense. And if you want to go back to the same old arguments about nothing being proven, tell us what you think about some of the more substantial things that have come to light!

I think the prosecution knew what they were doing when they arrested Brad and are setting the stage as we watch to show us why.

I listed screws and stuff because I don't feel like typing out the obvious, like her friends didn't like him, etcetera. Brad said that Nancy usually wore a particular sports bra, and sometimes two, when she ran. Maybe that was all Brad could offer in terms of identification. Brad told his mother in law not to believe what others said about him. He's a liar, so that means we shouldn't believe anything he says. I have read that Nancy had an affair. Is that not true?

Wasn't there testimony the first week about an affair of Nancy's that occured 8 months and so many odd days before her youngest daughter was born? Open minds mean hear all the testimony.

8 months and 24 days.

I understand, but usually the affair is something that is discovered close to the time of the murder, or not at all. Mike Peterson ... the emails on his computer the night his wife was murdererd, Scott Peterson ... not sure if Laci knew, Jason Young ... not sure if Michelle knew. In this case, Nancy knew full well about the affair for almost a year, so what I'm saying it that we don't have the same kind of trigger that other spousal murders may have had.

I'm not sure I agree with that. She had been on vacation with the girls from June 28th-July 6th. That's a good long time for a guy to get used to not having someone around. She got home late on the 6th which was a Sunday and I presume he went to work Monday-Friday. That in itself (the time alone to realize how nice life could be) might be more of a trigger than an affair.

Wasn't there testimony the first week about an affair of Nancy's that occured 8 months and so many odd days before her youngest daughter was born? Open minds mean hear all the testimony.

Yes, her first child was born 8 months and 24 days after coitus with JP.

Nancy herself said the night before her death that BC was a good guy...I won't disregard that statement for the sake of conforming to the majority opinion of this board.

To whom was this said and where?

My mind may be made up but my ears hear just fine. Please give me some more details about the testimony.

IIRC that was mentioned in the defense's opening statement. No testimony as of yet.

Not testimony, I believe that was in the defense's opening statement. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I did post this a few days ago ... I did a google search for the address when the body was found. It was in the woods... meaning there were no roads on Google for the body location, just the older part of Feilding Dr., which has been there since probably late eighties. The newer part, an extension of Fielding Dr. was not shown, cause it was brand new, just a few months old, probably started in 2008 sometime. I go by there everyday several times and did not know that a new section of the subdivision was being built.

So....a search for Fielding Dr would turn up a completely developed neighborhood, no empty lots.

I also said Fielding Dr would not be on his 'radar', because it wouldn't be on his route to anywhere, but maybe a friends house in that subdivision, or on Campbell Rd. Otherwise, he would have taken Lilly Atkins to go south on Holly Springs, or Cary Parkway to go north on Holly Springs. So Fielding would be stuck in the middle, not on his 'radar'.

Someone mentioned that he an nancy rode around on weekends looking for new houses, so they would have looked here. Really?? That feuding couple?? If they looked it had to be in previous years, not 2008, and the important part of Fielding wasn't there yet.

If you find yourself on a time out you've deserved it.

This thread is for discussing the trial. DO NOT discuss other posters.

I've removed a couple dozen posts.

Tomorrow I will start removing those that disregard the very simple rules.

Perhaps it is time to review the rules and TOS.

If you don't like someone's post then scroll on by.

This nitpicking and attacks towards fellow members will stop or you will find yourself on a vacay.

I would like to know what is going on in this trial. I enjoy reading the trial comments since I can't watch the trial myself. I'm sure others feel the same.

So, stop the pithy commentary towards one another. Discuss the trial even as slow and dry as it appears.

For the future (hopefully):
There are subject threads on this forum where you can discuss the scintillating direct and cross testimony of any evidence presented. If there isn't a thread on the subject you want to discuss then start a thread.

so which is it?

spurned lover?
facebook stalker?
random mexican in a van?

Anybody but Brad.

But this is not evidence as it has not been verified in court. Anybody can come on a message board and state this. Until John Pearson testifies (or one of her girlfriends to whom she confided in), I do not consider this as evidence or factual.

Coitus (between NC and JP) has not been testified to or confirmed. It's what the defense alleges in their opening. Opening statements are not evidence. It's not evidence until there is testimony that brings that fact out. Right now it remains as a rumor.

IIRC that was mentioned in the defense's opening statement. No testimony as of yet.

The defense has lied. I believe that has been proven. Brad has lied. We have inconsistencies all over the place with him. It is not fact, that I am aware of at leadt, that Nancy had sex with anyone else but Brad while they were married. I remember her having an emotional connection with a man possibly known as JP?

And for those who don't understand what posters are saying about their coming across as harsh... There are plenty of fencers on here who debate in a great way without being harsh. They are the people we respect and do not fight with. This isn't us against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14