State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The object admitted was the Maxtor external hard drive that was connected to some other computer. (The one in the living room I believe.)

Yep. The external harddrive was definitely hooked up to the apple/macbook laptop that was in the family room.

GREAT direct by Zellinger!

Simple, direct, consistent, making sure every possible paranoid scenario is covered to show those computers were secure and NOT tampered with. He's using plain English, quick pace.

A+++

He is doing a good job. It's going to be important to keep things clear for the jury. This has the potential to get very confusing.

GREAT direct by Zellinger!

Simple, direct, consistent, making sure every possible paranoid scenario is covered to show those computers were secure and NOT tampered with. He's using plain English, quick pace.

A+++

Too bad he didn't handle Dr Butts!!!!!!
Howard Cummings needs to retire.

Looking at the 2 cameras. One looks to be a Digital SLR and the other is Hello Kitty.

Looking at the 2 cameras. One looks to be a Digital SLR and the other is Hello Kitty.

No telling what the heck a 4 year old and a 2 year old would capture on their digital camera. My son takes the craziest pictures with his. That might be interesting.

Well now we have a child's "Hello Kitty" camera....

SG -- Kittens, perhaps?! :cat:

Entering into evidence a Sony voice recorder, two flash drives and several disks. This detective examined one of the flash drives and one of the disks and I'm guessing the voice recorder.

He wasn't able to get anything off of one of the flash drives and copied what was on the other drive to a CD. (One was verizon which I would have thought would have been for internet connection and not storage of data.)

Too bad he didn't handle Dr Butts!!!!!!
Howard Cummings needs to retire.

Do you think Cummings drives Zellinger up a wall also? I bet Zellinger squirms wanting to take over and get the business done!

Now talking about a Motorola cell phone. Connected it to a cell phone extraction kit.

No data found on Motorola phone using datapilot toolkit later connected with cellebrite which showed 250 contacts. Means it can hold 250 entries. No contacts in the report. nothing on cell phone.

Attempted to examine samsung cell phone but could not due to credent encryption on phone.

I believe this is BC's Blackjack they are referring to.

Now talking about a Blackberry Pearl no data found.

3 cell phones examined.

Attached NC's Blackberry to Data Pilot cellphone toolkit, found no data.

Samsung phone sent to FBI...

NC's blackberry dumped -- no data found by this witness.

Showing picture of router and wireless access point in the office area. Asking if Det. Thomas recognizes the equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine