State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the "Nancy's Call" illustration just made points for the defense. They just showed calls from her cell phone passing through the tower closest to where the body was found.

That was strange.

That was my point exactly. I'm more confused by this witness then ever now.

And her phone was at HOME.

I know...so how did defense make points with a call from her phone pinging on tower close to dump sight??..

I assume we will have to wait for the expert to actually opine on of this data:waitasec:

Nothing further? What the hell. What did he actually prove?

He is the custodian of records from AT&T, not sure what more you expect from him?

Me thinks Brad's expert is going to suggest Nancy was calling while jogging..course huge doubt she could do that since she was jogging in her bare feet??..

No he isn't. She didn't have her cell phone. Those calls were from the day before.

I know...so how did defense make points with a call from her phone pinging on tower close to dump sight??..

I assume we will have to wait for the expert to actually opine on of this data:waitasec:

The bouncing off the different towers happened on the 11th during the day when she was still alive.

Those calls being so close together and to different numbers suggest maybe she was jogging and did not have the keypad logged. Basically "butt dialing" as she jogged.

But there really wasn't enough info to figure out what the heck they were getting at.

All they have to do is establish who owns the numbers and then start saying :Nancys call", Brad's cell, Cisco, ect....Geez

She made a bunch of calls on the 11th in a row. Some of those calls (made a minute or so from the others) landed on the tower near where her body was found...then the next went to a different tower. So those records show that a call from the home could end up on the tower near where her body was found.

She made a bunch of calls on the 11th in a row. Some of those calls (made a minute or so from the others) landed on the tower near where her body was found...then the next went to a different tower. So those records show that a call from the home could end up on the tower near where her body was found.

It was never established she made those calls from home.

Why couldn't it mean she was out driving somewhere?

So why did it take 8 seconds for Brad to answer the 6:40AM call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!