Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY to whomever linked to that portion of Brad's depo regarding the Gasoline~~

Maybe someone could clearify for me..but do you all refer to gas and electric lawnmowers as "Push Mowers"..Up here a push mower is totally manual with no motor of anykind??..

below are my opinions based on this portion of his depo in this link~~

Secondly..Brad's claim of dutifully cleaning that house is a crock..I doubt he even knows how to use a mop or rag let alone waste his time of housework..He appears to think himself ABOVE ALL THAT!! (My Opinion)

Thirdly~~ Why in heck would Nancy complain?..LOL..Its obvious Brad uses furniture, railings, door handles, counters to deposit clothing and linens!! Doubt he ever hung up anything inside a closet..

Lastly~~ His knowledge of Nancy's every activities including her jogging routine seems far to indepth...given their strained relationship I rather doubt they discussed these things!!..

In a nutshell he appears to me full of you know what!!

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3709789/#/vid3709789

Yep. Push as opposed to a riding lawnmower, which has a seat for the driver, and is like a small motorized vehicle. This would be used on much larger lawns than BC has. There are also Self-Propelled mowers that you walk behind, but I would just call that a Lawn Mower, not a push mower.

Yep. Push as opposed to a riding lawnmower, which has a seat for the driver, and is like a small motorized vehicle. This would be used on much larger lawns than BC has. There are also Self-Propelled mowers that you walk behind, but I would just call that a Lawn Mower, not a push mower.

I've always thought of the self propelled ones also as a push mower since your still somewhat steering it.

OT I've seen people using riding mowers on small lawns like that. Waste of money IMO.

I unfortunately did not get to hear defense opening statement, but I so agree that IF they spent anytime trying to point to outsiders as either hacking or infiltrating their computer system points directly to the fact Pros. MUST have damning evidence from it!!..Thats why I am waiting with bated breath for the expert's interpretation of forensics found!!

Just a thought..didnt Scoty Peterson try to claim their was a cult roaming in his neighbourhood that snapped up Lacy?? :floorlaugh:..Yeah right!!

IF a Man's personal/work computer is so easily snafoooo'd..HE has no business working for a company such as Cisco!!..

I thought that I had also heard that they were questioning potential jurors about what type of security they had on their home networks. I'm not positive about that. I'm pretty sure someone in this forum mentioned it.

SG, this is not like you. I am amazed that you are not using the full capacity of your brain....

1. The roving band of Hawaiin Mormons were crusing the area in the white van with a wireless laptop wardriving (looking for unsecured wireless signals) and found that BC's network was open and unsecured.

2. NC came out for her run, and they kidnapped her, killed her and dumped her on Fielding Dr.

3. They came back to the house, used the WiFi connection and hacked into his computers, then planted google search results on his system to make it look like BC did it.

4. BC, being the loyal and dutiful husband that he is, made several trips to HT that AM, and decided to launch into a cleaning spree, completely unaware that NC was not coming back to admire his handiwork.

5. When JA called, BC told her that she was running with CC, and then decided that it would be a great idea to go looking for her.

6. When LE called him, he did not answer the call, nor return the VM until ~30 minutes later.

7. Forgot to add, while BC was making his morning HT runs, he apparently decided to call work VM, and from what I could follow of the cell phone information yesterday take NC's phone on a little trip as well.

8. Somewhere in all this furious activity, and taking care of the kids, washing every piece of laundry in the house, mopping all the floors, taking care of the kids, running Google searches, doing laundry, looking for NC he called and canceled his tennis game.

So, it is clear that he is innocent, even though Kurtz & Co. get REALLY NERVOUS when someone mentions "computer" because they understand that it was really the roving band of Hawaiian Mormons that did this, although they have not been seen since this happened.

Now, I want you to TRY to use logic from now on, and don't make me have to straighten you out again! OK? :innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::crazy::rocker:

WHAT could I possibly have been thinking? Of course it was the crazy roving band of Hawaiian-Mexican-Drug-Cartel-WiFiStealing-WhiteRedVan-Maruding-ConstructionCannibals of Lochmere. I mean DUHHH! You are soooo right! They were aimlessly driving around in the early hours of 7/12, found Brad's generously open network with a big 'ole 'Billions & Billions Served C'mon in for FREE all-U-can-google WiFi' welcome sign above, made their way onto Brad's generously unlocked and open computer laptop, did a bunch of Google searches to include Google maps of the dump area, and THEN, in a fortuitous stroke of karmic luck, happened to capture Nancy a mere few hours later when she went jogging in nothing but her pulled up jog bra (imagine the luck!). Well okay maybeeee she did wear socks & shorts but hey, they needed a 'souvenir' to celebrate their good luck in finding such an easy target. No those diamond earrings wouldn't have been of any interest. Pffffttttt. Nosiree. gotta take them there socks and shorts.

Obviously I need to rethink this WHOLE case now!

:wink:

My problem with claims of whether he did or did not do anything is that I've only heard from her friends about that and I don't consider them the most impartial people in the world. What if he puts on a few guy friends of his that says he did do cleaning from time to time? Does it automatically make them 'liars' because they are his friends?

I get your point about her friends being partial to NC. Makes sense. The only thing I would find unbelievable about BC's friends testifying he cleaned is that 1. I have not heard he has many friends; and 2. Guys really don't talk about that kind of thing with their buddies.

Thanks...." easier to pin it on hispanics" :doh:

Okay, Kurtz is not making this up. A witness said he saw the van with hispanics. Do you think Kurtz paid someone to make this up?

Have you ever looked at the crime statistics of hispanic illegal aliens? It's huge, but the media doesn't typically cover the crimes. The information is out there - murders, rapes, drug running, breaking and entering, assault, etc. There are MS-13 gangs all throughout NC and most states in this country. Did you know that one of their initiations is gang rape?

Chandra Levy's killer was an illegal alien, they didn't find out until, what 8 years after the murder?

I'm just saying, it is "possible".

I would think the juror questionnaire would have a question or 2 about computer knowledge.
It would not be fair to the state to have a juror was totally computer/tech illiterate in this case.

Okay, Kurtz is not making this up. A witness said he saw the van with hispanics. Do you think Kurtz paid someone to make this up?

Have you ever looked at the crime statistics of hispanic illegal aliens? It's huge, but the media doesn't typically cover the crimes. The information is out there - murders, rapes, drug running, breaking and entering, assault, etc. There are MS-13 gangs all throughout NC and most states in this country. Did you know that one of their initiations is gang rape?

Chandra Levy's killer was an illegal alien, they didn't find out until, what 8 years after the murder?

No, i'm saying Kurtz lied.

My problem with claims of whether he did or did not do anything is that I've only heard from her friends about that and I don't consider them the most impartial people in the world. What if he puts on a few guy friends of his that says he did do cleaning from time to time? Does it automatically make them 'liars' because they are his friends?

I would tend to agree with you if I hadnt seen the video documentation of that house shown in court..It was done July 16th, 9AM..and the mess was definately NOT child related.. but I guess I am just thinking with the right side of my brain:rocker:

I think you are quite out of bounds accusing Kurtz of lying. A lawyer would lose their license for intentionally lying in court.

Yea, "lie" was a bit harsh.
Put it this way....I doubt very seriously he will call any witnesses that saw a van of Hispanics.
BTW, Kurtz is not obligated in any way to back up anything he said in his opening statement. Rest assured, he told numerous untruths, imo.

I'm pretty sure SG could post a list of said "untruths" for us.

This is one of the oldest tricks known to mankind. It is just like the Psychics on TV. A witness saw a van with hispanics? So What? Do you know how many vans with Hispanics are around? The chances that you see one on any given day in this area is huge. Did the witness, perhaps, see them grab NC off the street kicking and screaming and drive her away? If they did not see anything like that, I submit to you that it has nothing to do with this case. There are seemingly hundreds of vehicles of Hispanics around that area, construction crews, painters, lawn workers, the list goes on.

I recall seeing a psychic on TV supposedly communicating with the spirit of someone's uncle. "I am seeing a dog, did he have a dog?"

Answer: No

"Did his wife have a dog?"

Answer: No

"Did anyone have a dog?"

See, of course SOMEONE had a dog, it is not an uncommon animal. It is not like he claimed to have seen a pet zebra. They mention things that are commonplace and generic, and if they happen to hit on something that is meaningful to the person, you think they are actually talking about something pertaining to you. Horoscopes are the same way. Read them and see how open ended they are, very general statements, that you assign the meaning to.

Originally Posted by Cheyenne130
No. I would go out of my mind! I talk to my husband about this stuff (and he politely pretends to be listening.) Sometimes I just need to share! I can't imagine being on the jury and being able to say nothing!

My hubby was pretending until I said, "There are 10 women and 4 men on the jury. Believe 8 of the 10 women were selected from battered women's shelters." All ears now :)

Sorry, I don't know how to quote two different people at the same time. Keep talking! We've been married over 40 years now, I believe this June it will be 43. It's only been the last 5 or 10 years that hubby has actually started *listening* and asking intelligent questions about the crimes. So I can tell he's actually paying attention to my life-long interest in crime and not simply smiling and nodding anymore. :woohoo: Plus, having three adult daughters, he's a bit tired of husband's murdering their wives. During the Laci Peterson time, we had a daughter the same age as Laci, also pregnant with a baby boy, to be born in the same month as Conner. I was especially agonized for Sharon Rocha. Can honestly say each and every time I held my grandson, my heart hurt for her loss. :(

The front yard was "manicured" according to testimony. So maybe he mowed the front but not the back.

LOL, I think that's a stretch on their part. Yes, I heard that too. But I'm thinking they were comparing it to the back yard and calling it 'manicured' in comparison. :crazy: Manicured, to me, suggests possible 'yard of the month' quality. :giggle:

TY to whomever linked to that portion of Brad's depo regarding the Gasoline~~

Maybe someone could clearify for me..but do you all refer to gas and electric lawnmowers as "Push Mowers"..Up here a push mower is totally manual with no motor of anykind??..

QUOTE]

I haven't watched the video yet, but I think a reference to push mower is in comparison to a riding mower. JMO. I just came in from 'riding the Deere' around our acre, finishing before any rain. :great:

I've been recently re-reading Helter Skelter. Manson had very little formal education, but had a very high IQ, even to the point of impressing some of his legal team. He also apparently had more Charisma than Rasputin.

I've been rereading Catherine Crier's book on the Laci Peterson murder, hence my comparisons to Snotty Peterson.

Re: giving wifi security passwords to neighbors. Seriously, why in the heck would someone do that? That just sounds so far-fetched. Esp to a computer technician who knows the importance of protecting his data. Also, the thought of the real killer hacking into the Coopers' computer system is offensive to my intelligence. Hopefully his defense has more than this if the state has some good evidence.

Especially since Brad was already having all of Nancy's *stuff* routed to his computer so he could read her emails and keep tabs on her. Doesn't make sense that he would give that same ability to the neighbors, who apparently hate him and love Nancy, according to Brad and Kurtz etc. :waitasec:

I found a link that lists all the video's of each days testimony ......should I post it here or is there a link thread where it should go??

If someone could direct me to which day is when that video of the house inside and out posted??..For those who believe descriptions of front yard being manicured..:floorlaugh: I love to show a picture of the front yard...In fact, I didnt see much of any grass, let alone any garden there..Anyway TYIA

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::crazy::rocker:

WHAT could I possibly have been thinking? Of course it was the crazy roving band of Hawaiian-Mexican-Drug-Cartel-WiFiStealing-WhiteRedVan-Maruding-ConstructionCannibals of Lochmere. I mean DUHHH! You are soooo right! They were aimlessly driving around in the early hours of 7/12, found Brad's generously open network with a big 'ole 'Billions & Billions Served C'mon in for FREE all-U-can-google WiFi' welcome sign above, made their way onto Brad's generously unlocked and open computer laptop, did a bunch of Google searches to include Google maps of the dump area, and THEN, in a fortuitous stroke of karmic luck, happened to capture Nancy a mere few hours later when she went jogging in nothing but her pulled up jog bra (imagine the luck!). Well okay maybeeee she did wear socks & shorts but hey, they needed a 'souvenir' to celebrate their good luck in finding such an easy target. No those diamond earrings wouldn't have been of any interest. Pffffttttt. Nosiree. gotta take them there socks and shorts.

Obviously I need to rethink this WHOLE case now!

:wink:

Your senario reminded me, IIRC, wasn't it Jackie, motherearth Peterson who suggested that 'after it was discovered snotty boy went fishing in the bay, the 'real kidnappers' dug Laci up and then dumped her body in the bay to frame sonny-boy Peterson?

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member