State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out! I responded to your post to me - this involves comments ... and I specifically typed in 'APPEARS' ... OK? I'll therefore shorten my post-response to you, below, (something about it being not unusual BC was on W/S - and apparently her friends may have also been) ... and simply reply thus:

Those days = YES

THAT day = NO

Because NC was *not* confirmed as a criminal case! Hadn't even been discovered.

Your post (specifically "as just about everything BC deceived the world about, or lied about, appears "quite normal" to you") was a bit sarcastic. I was banned last week for responding to a sarcastic comment directed at me. I'm trying not to get banned again.

Probably, because he would be compelled to testify and his lies in the deposition and to police would probably be the focus of the case (in my opinion) rather than the evidence of murder. And it doesn't have to be unanimous.

Those are my thoughts also. I will sit by and watch for that suit to happen, especially if this one goes NG. At least, to me, if he thought he had money problems before I hope that between attorneys and a probable settlement, he will have to worry about money the rest of his life - since I'm firmly in the camp of BDI. I know you aren't - no harm intended in my remarks.

I always walk with my dogs too. Two of them, around 90 lbs each, one a rottweiler/german shepherd mix. But I don't go into areas I consider sketchy because I know, even with two big dogs, I'm not invincible. What was the name of that guy in the Georgia mountains/rugged areas, recently, within the past couple years, convicted of serial killings of females? Hilton/Hinton keeps coming to mind? The last victim had her big dog with her when he abducted her? We live out in the country now, off a farmers gravel road. Other than the people I know along our road, the farmer in his fields, the most I see now are cows, horses, chickens, etc. Still thinking about getting a can of bear spray to carry on my fanny pack with my cell phone. Now days I carry the phone with me in case I fall 'and can't get up'. :banghead: Old SUCKS. :maddening:

Gary Hilton - and he was an old man!! Well, he was in his 60s wasn't he? That might not be considered old. But older than the average abductor I guess.

Those are my thoughts also. I will sit by and watch for that suit to happen, especially if this one goes NG. At least, to me, if he thought he had money problems before I hope that between attorneys and a probable settlement, he will have to worry about money the rest of his life - since I'm firmly in the camp of BDI. I know you aren't - no harm intended in my remarks.

Just curious and I really have no clue. If BC is found NG does he any recourse to bring civil suits against anyone deemed responsible for his arrest and child custody hearing?

Just curious and I really have no clue. If BC is found NG does he any recourse to bring civil suits against anyone deemed responsible for his arrest and child custody hearing?

I have no idea. I know people who have been found guilty have sued once they were released from prison after having been found innocent and released. I'd have to research that and see.

That's an interesting question (and I have no idea). But I don't think we can ever say that the DA doesn't arrest until there is rock solid evidence anymore. Everyone was banking on his reputation, yet the truth is we don't know much more than we knew back in October of 2008. And given how quickly this arrest happened, I truly am shocked that there hasn't been some gotcha piece of evidence. If he can arrest Brad in 3 months based on this evidence, what the hell took him so long to arrest Jason Young?

Morning, I am sure she will eventually answer your question. I saw alot of her thread where she indicates that she runs with her dog. According to her, no one would mess with this dog.

Gary Hilton - and he was an old man!! Well, he was in his 60s wasn't he? That might not be considered old. But older than the average abductor I guess.

Yes! That's him, Gary Hilton. I don't think he was that old, was he? I thought 50's but I could be wrong. He was exceptionally strong. That last girl was a jogger too, and strong, and had the big dog with her. My catahoula is a big boy, tall and muscular. What is it they have in them, Great Dane maybe? Can't recall now, I read all about them when I adopted him. I'd still like the bear spray for the occasional loose pit bull, just in case.

MOO, but there certainly was/is enough evidence to bind over for trial. And remember, the judge is aware of ALL the evidence against BC, not just what the jury is allowed to see/hear. The judge ruled there was enough evidence to bind him over for trial. If everybody who is found not guilty is able to sue, we'd need twice as many judges, juries, court rooms, etc. JMO

MOO, but there certainly was/is enough evidence to bind over for trial. And remember, the judge is aware of ALL the evidence against BC, not just what the jury is allowed to see/hear. The judge ruled there was enough evidence to bind him over for trial. If everybody who is found not guilty is able to sue, we'd need twice as many judges, juries, court rooms, etc. JMO

I also believe that the burden of proof for a civil case is much lower than a criminal trial.

BBM--HUH??? According to Brad's former fiancee, she broke the engagement because Brad failed to support at the time of her grandfather's death, plus all the other times he acted without regard for her needs, etc.

It wasn't until later that Brad and Nancy met...

Brad's father mentions a time that Brad "broke up" with a girl and that was the only time his father saw him emotional. IIRC the dates correspond to this former fiancee's timeline. FWIW...

Tink - Yes, you're right...In his depo, BC says that NC asked him out 3 times and he refused at least the first two (maybe all 3 -- ??). When asked why by AS, he said he'd just gotten out of a relationship & was not ready to get into another one, IIRC.

Hi garner!

Personally can't answer that one as factual - however, I have clicked on a page by accident myself when not determining navigation. Think this may have happened to a few people. Tho I may definitely add BC didn't just "stumble upon" Websleuths before his wife was even found!

A crime site? Was he himself, errrrr, not "rushing to judgment"? For all he knew, NC had gone for a jog; he could care less about her.

Now for those (not you, I'm generalizing) not suspicious of this single action .... my., my, my.

Regarding his visiting websleuths, my understanding was he did a search on Nancy Cooper, I feel confident that websleuths came up and he read the site. Do you have evidence that he knew it was a crime site? It said he read a lot of blogs about her that day.

Thanks...I was mainly asking about the job search bc that seems very odd that he would be searching for a job when his wife is missing.

If he only clicked on the job site, but did not actually navigate in the site, then that can be easily explained as an accidental click.

Show of hands...How many thought the Pros was gonna say he was looking at *advertiser censored* ?

I believe BC had been looking at one time for a job back in Canada if my serves me well. It could have been bookmarked and he hit it accidentally.
LOL on *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member