State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhut Rho!!!!! He was at work all day July 11th..didnt even get home until 6-630PM....Maybe it that search which indicates pre-meditation..since that is precisely where Nancy was found !! Its not a wonder Kurtz fought so hard to keep this out!!

He was avoiding Nancy's calls at 1:30 p.m.!!!!! Didn't take her call until 2:30 p.m.

Ok...the other Cisco guy stated that they were at the restaurant (Two guys and a Girl)at 1:00 on July 11. I am sure the defense will bring this up.

Wow, that is an excellent point. So how was he doing a search of the crime scene at 1:15 from his Cisco laptop. :fence:

Ok...the other Cisco guy stated that they were at the restaurant (Two guys and a Girl)at 1:00 on July 11. I am sure the defense will bring this up.

Don't understand this??

defense will just say..you didn't see Brad looking at these sites?? It was the real killer that accessed these sites

I recall thinking it was a really late lunch when they were discussing it - more like 1:30 to returning at 3 PM wasn't it?

This is what the fencers wanted to see, something where you say 'well, how are they going to explain that one'.

They got him zooming in on it too (he must of did it at work).

Hence, premeditation.

Pre-med, pre-planned - and I believe the planning started between Feb '08 and April '08, quite possibly as early as 12/31/07 when he finally told Nancy he was in love with her best friend. He expected her to walk out and be out of his life for good - but gosh, darn it, she didn't.

Wow, that is an excellent point. So how was he doing a search of the crime scene at 1:15 from his Cisco laptop. :fence:

He said it was between 1-1:30PM. He couldn't be definite.

I agree, the defense is going to be all over that.

I am so angry at BC! He is not quite as smart as he thought he was. I would have loved to have seen his face when the search of Fielding Drive was brought up!

jmo

I knew Colin Willoughby would not indict w/o a very strong case. (I admit I was getting worried). He did not let me down !!!!

Justice for Nancy Cooper and her family

He said it was between 1-1:30PM. He couldn't be definite.

I agree, the defense is going to be all over that.

Well couldn't he have had his Cisco laptop with him in the restaurant?

Anyone think of anything logical that Kurtz could say to reduce the impact of this one?

I can't.

And like iI said - screaming that the laptop has been tampered with would be ineffective IMO. (Also - he was at work, so it would be like saying the Cisco network was compromised - bwahahahaha)

BOOM!!!!! That was the sound of a bubble popping!!

Thought it was Mt Etna from where I am!

Also - LaLaw - thank you for your post a page ago ...ish ... re the discomfort experienced by the jury. Intersting to read from an "insider's" experience. I've never heard of a jury complaining...

BC? Revenge, rage and revulsion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member