State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is substantial, now on redirect witness asserts that phone was not totally wiped as of 9/29/08 (had to have some info on the card in order to connect to cell tower as it did 9/29)...thus Det. Young statement that is was wiped 8/9/08 is not true.

They did not get Search Warrant for the phone until 9/22/08. Maybe they didn't need one since BC gave them the phone? And, Still, Again, if there were calls made that were incriminating to someone else, that showed NC was contacting other men, the defense would be bringing that up, imo.
And, now, I will leave for the day. Carry on regardless.

The expert is loosing his credibility. He isn't even sure what he's looking at of his OWN photos.

JMHO
fran

Been out all day. Can someone give me a complete unbiased summary of what happened with this last witness because reading this thread throughout the day is like two different people were testifying at the same time.

Been out all day. Can someone give me a complete unbiased summary of what happened with this last witness because reading this thread throughout the day is like two different people were testifying at the same time.

this is painful...

It does appear that Kurtz turned over selected reports and with held those that were NOT helpful to his agenda??? Does not look good...I am sure the State can prove exactly when these reports were turned over to defense...

Let's see if the state does that?? I don't this it appears that the Defense did not turn over relevant documents, it sounds more like to me that the Defense had not yet received them from the State.

So far I'm not too impressed with the defense expert witnesses.

Judge "I said, sustained!"

I do not like Mr. Leviton, the witness, so I will let somebody else try to explain today's events. Nothing very outstanding though. Just the same ole--same ole--the phone was wiped.

I think it's just been the one witness all day. Mr. Levitan. He's a phone expert, has worked for the FBI and law enforcement. Basically he teaches the officers about phone technology and how to gather evidence.

He has been showing how the phone should have been processed, but wasn't (since JY wiped it). Nothing earth shattering. Lots of animated banter between BZ and witness though. Entertaining for sure.

I think his testimony is relevant and important.

I think the prosecutor has done everything he can to put words in his mouth, give the impression that he is confused or a liar ... but it does not discredit his testimony.

I do not like Mr. Leviton, the witness, so I will let somebody else try to explain today's events. Nothing very outstanding though. Just the same ole--same ole--the phone was wiped.

I value your opinion so I'll take your word for it. :seeya:

OMG - THIS is an expert witness???!!! Wow. One word, wow.

So far today, knock on wood, they haven't timed me out at all. Last week I was on a 38 minute cycle. Very annoying.

You're lucky. I've been at 25 minutes but now it's down to around 11-12 minutes.

Now he's apologizing to Kurtz for not remembering. If he had properly documented his research he wouldn't be so confused.

Expert Witness doesn't look sure of himself.....uh, and uh....I believe.....uh....let's see uh

Our Freda Black quotes were pretty awesome today.

He's trying to recall what they did to recreate the erasure. He sounds to unsure, IMHO. He's winging it. Now he's correcting himself.

Uh oh,
fran

OMG - THIS is an expert witness???!!! Wow. One word, wow.

It has been difficult, at best, to have to listen to this man all day. The ADA's cross exam was getting ugly. This man is probably very, very good at what he does but this testimony has been just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms