State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even sure I replied to the original quote about this or not, but perhaps it would be helpful to know SH didn't find out about the BC affair until he found out from someone else after his marriage had ended with HM. And his marriage ended because HM left it after having a two year long affair behind his back with JP. So one would assume SH had bigger fish to fry with JP by the time he found out about the BC tryst that occurred years earlier.

Yes that was my understanding. HM's transgressions in total were more numerous and hurtful to her spouse at the time (SH) and since SH didn't know about BC till later, it probably paled a bit, compared to the overall situation with HM. Not that it was okay, but ... you know.

Does everyone (anyone) agree that we'll get to hear this interview after the prosecution hears the redacted version? I was left with the understanding that Kurtz wants the jury to hear it.

Does everyone (anyone) agree that we'll get to hear this interview after the prosecution hears the redacted version? I was left with the understanding that Kurtz wants the jury to hear it.

That's my understanding as well, that we will either hear the full or the redacted version.

Agree that should be the case.

Compared to what I've heard in this trial, I lead the most boring and sedate and drama-free life. But feel free to start a salacious rumor...the more salacious the better.

Where is the integrity in behaving one way while no one's watching and holding appearances and wearing the mask of innocence when in the presence of others? It is complicated to act one way and appear to be the other. Betrayal by, with, or upon one's best friend is extremely tough...and certainly brings tons of baggage and no way to check it at the gate.
I could not place myself in that position. Much too heavy.

Seems the quotes used by some to reply are getting mixed up and the personal attacks are going to get this board shut down. Just saying...

During his first interview with the CPD, he downplayed his relationship. In the second interview, that's when the full disclosure came out.

Could he 'remember' more than being naked in his second interview? I don't remember him ever actually remembering? Nor do I remember Nancy ever actually remembering either. And of course, she's not here to ask.......

Just sayin', what exactly about 'playing nekkid kissy face' is a mischaracterization?

Where is the integrity in behaving one way while no one's watching and holding appearances and wearing the mask of innocence when in the presence of others? It is complicated to act one way and appear to be the other. Betrayal by, with, or upon one's best friend is extremely tough...and certainly brings tons of baggage and no way to check it at the gate.
I could not place myself in that position. Much too heavy.

It happens every day.

When did Nancy comment on the "nekkid on the couch" incident and to whom?

Seems the quotes used by some to reply are getting mixed up and the personal attacks are going to get this board shut down. Just saying...

So funny how one day can be calm and peaceful and the next chaotic around here.

Okay kids, let's play nice. I get why the wording of Ghost's post caused people to react. However, I completely understand what he is saying.

I'm on the BII side of the fence right now, but I can still look at things and say "that looked bad" or "the prosecutor did a great job there".

But implying this encounter was not sexual? I mean, let's get real here. Isn't it nice that they both conveniently say the remember a naked encounter on the couch, but can't remember actual intercourse? If they did not have intercourse, they would have remembered that.

My bet is it was a...ahem...brief and unfufilling sexual encounter. And they were drunk and embarassed, and both wanted to pretend it had never happened. Didn't JP just testify he moved out of Lochmere and didn't keep in touch because he wanted to disassociate himself with that time in his life?

I get that. I've had my own encounters I would really like to forget, and don't think about if I can help it!

Could he 'remember' more than being naked in his second interview? I don't remember him ever actually remembering? Nor do I remember Nancy ever actually remembering either. And of course, she's not here to ask.......

Just sayin', what exactly about 'playing nekkid kissy face' is a mischaracterization?

I can't imagine 2 adults getting down to 'playing nekkid kissy face' and not going farther than that unless someone suddenly got a conscience while drunk and naked...just sayin.

IIRC, neither of them could remember exactly what happened. Both said they knew they were naked on the couch but didn't know exactly what happened.......
Interesting to see what JP says this morning--if we ever get back to a live stream again.

Yeah right. So she's not having sex with BC at this time, she ends up on a couch naked with another man, who I assume is more than willing and eager to fulfill her desires and nothing happens.

I don't know how old you are, nor your situation, but remember back to a time when you were with a man who was too drunk to remember anything. Often times, when men are that drunk, *stuff* just doesn't work the way they'd like it too.......

'nuff said?

:floorlaugh:

Depending on how drunk JP was that night, it might be that the spirit was willing but the flesh did not cooperate, if you catch my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734