State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa...unfortunately, that left me with a pretty awful visual...but I do see what you're saying.

And it was a swift and brutal murder, with no signs of struggle. I believe brad would have premeditated by knowing by searching a site on suicide....isn't that in evidence on his depo. He would have known that was just the right spot, and it wouldn't leave evidence of his hands around her throat, using the duck.....just left a thin line mark on her neck.

Nope. Nor do I know why keeping the yard nice was suddenly of interest to Bradley. Maybe mommy didn't like the paint color and enjoyed yardwork?

Or maybe they were thinking ahead about selling the house.

Nope. Nor do I know why keeping the yard nice was suddenly of interest to Bradley. Maybe mommy didn't like the paint color and enjoyed yardwork?

Actually to be fair..I think Brad wasnt sure IF he should put the house on the market for sale or not at that point...OF course we already know Nancy was already trying to get the house ready to go on the market after she decided Divorce was the end game..so knew it had to be sold....

At least twice I heard Mrs. Cooper refer to the house as "Bradley's house." This is when she was talking about visiting when the babies were born. Then one time she corrected herself and included Nancy's name in there.

But it hit me that this attitude of it being Brad's house (his money, HIS house) was there, subtle though it may have been.

It was off camera so not sure.

some of it was on camera... I'm not sure if when WRAL posts the day's testimony they include this kinda stuff, but it should be there if they do. should be interesting once it all comes out (if it does).

They showed one duck that I saw. It was white. BC's mom said the one on the fridge was different from the other two and was black.

They showed 3 ducks. Very nice btw. All different colors.

WRAL doesn't post the hearings they hold in between. They have just been posting the witness testimony, cropped to just each witness.

At least twice I heard Mrs. Cooper refer to the house as "Bradley's house." This is when she was talking about visiting when the babies were born. Then one time she corrected herself and included Nancy's name in there.

But it hit me that this attitude of it being Brad's house (his money, HIS house) was there, subtle though it may have been.

I think Mrs. Cooper was just being a mom regarding her son Bradley..just as the Rentz were with their daughter..and as parents to their child, they tend to want to believe their baby..(child) versus negative thought, theories and speculations...I tend to believe the relationship between child and parent is a bond that is hard to turn off..

So do not blame Mrs Cooper at all for her support of her son, whether misguided or not..First and foremost..She is a momma..and likely refused to listen or believe any negatives...JMOO

does the 3825 require an fxo card?

Yes. (Just looked up this router on cisco). And, this is the same model router I saw in the email stream shown by the FBI that BC ordered, along with the FXO card and some other items, in Jan 2008.

my ex mil made a point of telling me that I lived in her son's house. she endeared me even more to her. I guess it is a mother-of-sons thing.

Further explanation of what royal WE means to sunsh...05

Sometimes, people need to have others with them on their opinions, and garner support by stating an opinion that excludes all others. Or...in the case of a less than business person, he might speak of his one person company in terms of "We do such and such.." to make it seem bigger than it really is.

THO I cant link to proof of this, but I dont think that option was even available before Nancy moved everything down to US..and unfortunately no one else thought of it on her behalf...no need to be testy..I recall from testimony felt she couldnt get any bank account in USA..It comes down to her belief and she cant testify as to what she knew back then...:maddening:

Hi, we have an RBC or Royal Bank of Canada in the area, it has been here for years and years.

I find it hard to understand why some of the folks are being so nasty about BC's mom. I thought everyone was very nice to the Rentzes when they were on the stand. But, that same courtesy has not been extended to BC's mom. It is ok if you don't agree with the handling of the ducks, but snide remarks about BC's mom are out of line IMO.

Did Coomings really question why she didn't tell the prosecution?

IIRC, Cummings asked her why she did not tell K & Co. -- not the State

ETA - but I can't re-listen (word?) to the testimony yet to be sure...

I think brad could have easily covered the duck before using it as a weapon to keep DNA evidence off. Have the ducks been tested? do we have evidence of that?

IIRC, Cummings asked her why she did not tell K & Co. -- not the State

ETA - but I can't re-listen (word?) to the testimony yet to be sure...

He said the state and Trenkle jumped up and said that the witness had no obligation to help the state prove their case, which the judge sustained.

Yes. (Just looked up this router on cisco). And, this is the same model router I saw in the email stream shown by the FBI that BC ordered, along with the FXO card and some other items, in Jan 2008.

Yikes..Does that mean Cisco has finally located this router?? Given their system of gear control and inventory..I am surprise they found anything!!

My son works in a logistic enviornment, that security watches very closely of what goes out of their enviornment..Heaven forbid you have anything that you shouldnt in your home or found outside of that enviornment..IN FACT charges will be filed for theft and pilferage..NOW depending on its value..you could be in deep do do..

Someone tell the prosecutor to back off! He's starting to be a jerk because he doesn't like the fact that ducks have been found.

Not exactly -- he doesn't like that Ms. Cooper saw (or heard about the whereabouts of) the ducks in February, I think it was (need to hear the testimony again) and did not tell anyone even tho she heard several witnesses being asked about them etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317