State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the interface is installed in a router and if the router is powered on and if the router is connected to the network then a search is possible. If the interface is sitting on a shelf in a lab then no search is possible.

You mean they can't walk through a lab and actually look for it if it is sitting on a shelf?

Also, several labs on the RTP campus have lab inventory systems including racks that hold nothing but interface cards for storage.

That's true. Brad could do the hello out of some laundry...IF he's *properly* motivated.

ETA: I'm still internally upset by Cummings.

I'm internally upset by Detective Collins (whom I am fairly certain is a typo/misnomer).

If the interface is installed in a router and if the router is powered on and if the router is connected to the network then a search is possible. If the interface is sitting on a shelf in a lab then no search is possible.

All gear had a stamped or tag on it with the serial number, a physical search would be able to locate it, if a search was done.

State's witnesses said BC had access to a large inventory of Cisco equipment. There's really no way to pin down which equipment was in the Cooper household on July 12, unless the upcoming presentation of VPN business records reveal something new.

The allegation is that he used a specific router and FXO card he purchased in either Jan or Feb. When BC ordered that it would have been received by Cisco receiving for delivery to BC. Before Receiving delivered it to BC they would have recorded the serial numbers. He worked at a computer hardware company, there was all kinds of gear for him and the other 10,000 local Cisco people to use, that alone is not evidence of him spoofing a call.

Your router is connected to an ethernet interface. A router with a voice module would be connected to the telephony line. Ask TWC if they have any clue what is connected to your telephony line.

They know exactly what is connected to my telephone line, and I only use VOIP for my telephone.

It's not the worst thing I've ever heard (as far as where affairs are had). A lot do it in the same bed they sleep in with their spouse (whether the kids are in the house or not).

I believe the question was in regards to 'shy people having sex i their closet with their spouses best friend, while three toddlers are running around the house. In fact, wasn't it just yesterday that many were 'up in arms' about where nancy's children were that Halloween night with MP? We KNOW when HM & BC had sex in the masterbedroom closet, their children were unattended inside the home. All toddlers IIRC, toddlers and younger. That pesky old double standard again.

I had to step out for the past hour. Could someone please post where they left off? Pros still questioning MH? And do you know when they will be back from break? TIA

The allegation is that he used a specific router and FXO card he purchased in either Jan or Feb. When BC ordered that it would have been received by Cisco receiving for delivery to BC. Before Receiving delivered it to BC they would have recorded the serial numbers. He worked at a computer hardware company, there was all kinds of gear for him and the other 10,000 local Cisco people to use, that alone is not evidence of him spoofing a call.

I heard the State's witness testify to several different ways that a spoofed call could be made, and that BC had access to a variety of equipment that could spoof a call.

I heard in cross that the required equipment for one of the ways to spoof a call was not found in the house. I heard evidence presented that that required equipment was in the house at some point prior to July 2008.

I have not heard the State specify that a specific router with a known serial number and a specific fxo port with a known serial number was used for the spoofing.

That was strange. Also, D59, I was saying like the phone call to Brad whilst at HT was from HIM on her/home phone whatever they DO have records of?

That's a stretch for me.

MH: Morning, Brad. We ready to go knock some balls around?

BC: Ummm, can you watch the kids and call me for an alibi while I dispose of all of the evidence, including Nancy's bo....

MH: What?

BC: Body suit, that she was wearing. Under a dress. Forget what I was saying. Just come watch my kids. I, ummm, I need to drive around for a bit.

IIRC, wasn't that Drew Peterson's exact MO?

They know exactly what is connected to my telephone line, and I only use VOIP for my telephone.

Really? They know the make and model of every telephone in your house?

The FXO port looks just like a telephone to the modem. There is no signaling to pass information through the telephony port. There is no mac address or serial number associated with the telephony port.

If you are using standard phones connected to VOIP via RJ11 jacks, then your ISP does NOT know what phones you are using.

I believe the question was in regards to 'shy people having sex i their closet with their spouses best friend, while three toddlers are running around the house. In fact, wasn't it just yesterday that many were 'up in arms' about where nancy's children were that Halloween night with MP? We KNOW when HM & BC had sex in the masterbedroom closet, their children were unattended inside the home. All toddlers IIRC, toddlers and younger. That pesky old double standard again.

My take on yesterday's thread was that people were not up in arms about NC and JP's tryst. I think they were up in arms about some posters denying sex took place between JP and NC.

Again, that's just the way I read it.

I believe it might have been. Didn't he have someone help him carry a plastic trunk off?

Load it into his truck, then take the wife's phone and make a phone call on it, to him, to prove she was alive, and 'running away with another man'. And not at all dead in that big, plastic trunk he'd just loaded into the back of his truck.

My take on yesterday's thread was that people were not up in arms about NC and JP's tryst. I think they were up in arms about some posters denying sex took place between JP and NC.

Again, that's just the way I read it.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. :seeya: That wasn't my take on it at all. :) My interpretation was quite different, along with attempting to liken a one time drunken mistake to a long-term affair of the heart. Brad did say 'he loved HM'.

I never said what he did in the closet wasn't bad/wrong/whatever negative you can think of. They both messed with someone other than their spouse in their house. You can spin it anyway you like but that is a fact. They both messed around with someone other than their spouse. In his case it may have been more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel