State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury for Scott Peterson had no problem sending him to death row without any physical evidence. Maybe a hair in some pliers? And, of course, the lovely and gracious Ms. Frey. Brad reminds me of Scott.

this guy is very efficient and believable. and more importantly.... understandable!

This testimony is directly to Gessner. JW should have been able to talk about these files. They didn't need a "forensic" expert. The network security person understands what files to look at and what they mean.

This testimony (with NO objections) is SO clear, precise and understandable. There is no doubt that computer was tampered with.

Kurtz: having examined machine - your opinion machine tampered with?

Witness: definite spoilation on that computer = tampering. Cannot tell who did it, confident it was tampered with. Computer was being accessed by VPN via Cisco while in LE possession.

Would/could this have been BC?

Kurtz: excluding the network security info from JW testimony/report...those things he opined upon that fall into your expertise (computer forensics) and his conclusions were accurate?

Witness: yes

This testimony (with NO objections) is SO clear, precise and understandable. There is no doubt that computer was tampered with.

I agree. But who would have done the tampering. I just don't think the CPD was capable of it, don't think the FBI or SBI would have taken the risk.

The jury for Scott Peterson had no problem sending him to death row without any physical evidence. Maybe a hair in some pliers? And, of course, the lovely and gracious Ms. Frey. Brad reminds me of Scott.

Ms. Frey was the smoking gun. Having the jurors listen to a tape where he explains his wife is "gone" when they were still married, was problematic to say the least. Scooter is right where he belongs.

Kurtz: having examined machine - your opinion machine tampered with?

Witness: definite spoilation on that computer = tampering. Cannot tell who did it, confident it was tampered with. Computer was being accessed by VPN via Cisco while in LE possession.

Holy crap. So you are saying someone was coming in off Cisco VPN onto that laptop while LE had it???????

I've got to watch this tonight.

No, it was after it was taken into possession.

I understand that, but if it was via VPN, maybe he was at home on another computer and was able to do something to affect that computer? I'm hardly a tech person, but I assume this could be done.

Ms. Frey was the smoking gun. Having the jurors listen to a tape where he explains his wife is "gone" when they were still married, was problematic to say the least. Scooter is right where he belongs.

Yep....and I believe Brad should be in the same position. Without the death penalty, I guess.

If they proved that the computer was tampered with via Cisco VPN connection while in LE hands then they should be able to tell WHO had a VPN connection to Cisco. It's a Cisco employee who did the tampering in that case. I can definitely see why the Prosection is all over this....I would guess that Brad was deleting items from his computer while it was in LE custody.

Holy crap. So you are saying someone was coming in off Cisco VPN onto that laptop while LE had it???????

I've got to watch this tonight.

He was asked 'who' had accessed it, he said no idea and mentioned this fact (Cisco VPN connection active) as an access avenue. He also said it could have been through malware, or direct human interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966