State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we found out her husband did NOT do it, could NOT have done it and find clear cut evidence of that, we can then look for whom may have.

Double justice for Nancy!! (And for BC, and the midgets)

Ha, your new avatar gave me a pause :great: .

This computer guy also testified that files on BC computer were changed on July 10, July 11, and July 12 as well. No one in law enforcement had access to that computer. He said it could have been some malware that did it, but he's not sure. It also could have been Mr Cupper.

And if we found out her husband did NOT do it, could NOT have done it and find clear cut evidence of that, we can then look for whom may have.

Double justice for Nancy!! (And for BC, and the midgets)

The Ladies of Lochmere were into midgets too?

I don't believe in gossip, but friends of the victim know more than you can imagine. And...I am speaking from experience.

If there is no DNA evidence that BC committed this crime, where is the DNA evidence that someone else killed NC. We have heard nothing about anyone elses DNA etc. either.

He might should have paid more attention to those 'righty and lefty' shoes :innocent: . I still find that fact highly suspicious.

You mean the two shoes that were not NC size, the opposite side for each to which the CPD testified 'were not considered missing' ?

or do you mean the newer right and left Saucony shoes owned by NC, which fit her, which she ran in, that have not been recovered?

This computer guy also testified that files on BC computer were changed on July 10, July 11, and July 12 as well. No one in law enforcement had access to that computer. He said it could have been some malware that did it, but he's not sure. It also could have been Mr Cupper.

Come on, that's not what he said. He said files on those dates were altered and could have easily done at a later date, i.e. when it was in the custody of LE.

Again, does convicting the RIGHT person not matter?

If there is no DNA evidence that BC committed this crime, where is the DNA evidence that someone else killed NC. We have heard nothing about anyone elses DNA etc. either.
...and the only one who truly had motive (and rage IMO)...was BC.

I don't believe in gossip, but friends of the victim know more than you can imagine. And...I am speaking from experience.

I'm sure you are right, but it just appears, now, that the friends of the victim dictated the entire direction this trial took. And so much of it was incorrect. That's disturbing to me.

Come on, that's not what he said. He said files on those dates were altered and could have easily done at a later date, i.e. when it was in the custody of LE.

Again, does convicting the RIGHT person not matter?
...and he was paid by who?

You mean the two shoes that were not NC size, the opposite side for each to which the CPD testified 'were not considered missing' ?

or do you mean the newer right and left Saucony shoes owned by NC, which fit her, which she ran in, that have not been recovered?

Geez, the way the state's case is falling apart I'm thinking we might see them in court soon, entered into evidence.

You have to look for evidence in the right place. CPD found no DNA evidence at the site of NC body or at the Cooper home or in the cars. They probably didn't look for it ahywhere else.

There was blood under her nails - not good enough to get a DNA analysis.

I wonder - what there testimony to typing the blood?

I'm sure you are right, but it just appears, now, that the friends of the victim dictated the entire direction this trial took. And so much of it was incorrect. That's disturbing to me.
Nope...they got it right...they know exactly what was going on in that house...IMHO.

I think they said while there was evidence of blood underneath BC's nails, they could not get a DNA profile from it.

Why are you so happy that this witness isn't allowed to testify?

She is one the hardcore BDI groupies that is not concerned with justice. Their only desire is to make Brad pay regardless of what the evidence says. It doesn't matter that every shred of the state's CE has been refuted...let him rot in jail the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966