State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4:55 might seem acceptable. It's the half hour before court is scheduled to end with the, "This might be a good place to break" that is more frustrating. Those half hours add up. I think they would rather go 15 mintues later instead of ending a half hour or more early.

I don't think that is true. If you remember, one of them sent a note about making sure they stop on time because they work at night and need to get to work.

At the time the custody was granted he had not been charged. It would be difficult to argue that he should have them back because he was found not guilty when "technically" (in law terms) the crime did not enter into the decision. MOO (I'm definitely not a lawyer and would never pretend to be one on the internet.)

Unfortunately I don't think that's the case. Judge Sasser said in her ruling that she had to decide if BC was guilty or not. She took it upon herself to base the custody on her feeling of his guilt.

I don't think that is true. If you remember, one of them sent a note about making sure they stop on time because they work at night and need to get to work.

I'm hoping that's the one that now doesn't have to be at work until 6:30. There are 15 others.

If only one file had a bad time stamp, bad watermark, and missing cookie file then I'd say "yep, that file was tampered with or planted". But since every single Google cache file has the same issues, I say "there was a systemic problem with Google or the laptop, but those files are valid.". The theory I'm going with: BC was using a private browsing feature of his browser that malfunctioned and, using today's expert witness term, "dropped" a bunch of files in the cache directory.

Actually, it was just the one cookie of the google search that had the bad watermark. All of the other files during the search window had invalid timestamps. But there was no cookie where it should have been, and the one they did find had the invalid watermark.

I'm hoping that's the one that now doesn't have to be at work until 6:30. There are 15 others.

Was the jury dismissed early today because of the orthodontist appointment or is that tomorrow?

What was the due date? Of my youngest 4 granddaughters:
One was born 5 weeks early
One was born 12 weeks early
One was born 2 weeks early
One was born 1 week early.

(The 5 and 2 are sisters. The 12 and 1 are sisters.)

At the time the custody was granted he had not been charged. It would be difficult to argue that he should have them back because he was found not guilty when "technically" (in law terms) the crime did not enter into the decision. MOO (I'm definitely not a lawyer and would never pretend to be one on the internet.)

Well, of course you're right. I didn't mean to imply that he wouldn't get his kids back. I am saying that they shouldn't be waiting on the outside of the prison gate never to see the Rentzes again and it shouldn't be under circumstances outlined by Zen. The Rentzes I believe will have standing to seek continued visitation with the children based upon the substantial relationship they have with the children and I believe, for the sake of the children, that the Rentzes (at least the parents) should have that opportunity.

I think I remember it being close to that, sometime around the 3rd week of July. And I hate to say this (I truly mean no disrespect) but I think the child does look very much like JP.

Its an exact match. Plug in the date of the NC/JP couch episode (10/31) the due dat returned is K's birthday (7/23)

Am still looking at these screen shots, trying to work out if there's a necklace or not. It's hard to see a necklace, but then again, if you'll notice, NC also seems to have absolutely no jaw, and just a little glow where her chin should be.

I don't understand the 9:30 start time - why can't they start at 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning. And I really don't get the really long lunches sometimes. Of course, I've never been to the courthouse there, so maybe it just isn't feasible to get lunch and get back in any shorter time. I've been on jury duty before - we had to be in court at 8am every morning and never got that long at lunch - one hour on the dot was the longest. Different county, but <shrug>??

Today was the orthidondist appt. but the defense asked to end a half hour before the scheduled end time.

Did you miss that they had things to cover with the court right up until the 1:00 break time? Jurors got to leave early--the court did not.

The 1 and 2 week early I can understand, and that's not abnormal.

5 weeks is uncommon, 12 is unusual and probably due to a complication/premee (?)

In any case, NC (and any woman for that matter) had a 72-96 hour window where intercourse could make her pregnant.

If she and BC had intercourse as well within that window...then could be BC's.

Why did the CPD refuse to perform the paternity test requested 3 times by the defense? Because the State itself is unsure.

Wow. How much time did they spend in the hospital?

I agree with this. I remember posting at the time that it was horrible that they were taking his kids without charging him. I found it ridiculous that the custody judge said she would have to determine his guilt in NCs death.

At the time, it was the talk of the custody sites. And, interestingly enough, there were the BDI/BII camps. The reason i say this is interesting, and it applies here as well, is that it appears that if you THINK someone did something wrong, its okay to violate their rights, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel