State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Now we're cooking. Witness recognized BC's userid, went back through chat logs and noticed BC asking about encryption software. Let's hope prosecution doesn't muck this up.

We have 2 vehicles and both are in my husband's name only. So was our house. I am a SAHM and I do not make a dime. I hope this is not common. Ultimately, I think s/he who makes the money has the power.

Learn something new every day. :D I just assumed things purchased when married would be done jointly, as we've done. Whatever works for the couple in the situation though!

April 2008.

Time/date stamped instant messaging inter company.

PGP desktop license <pretty good privacy> incription?

Output unreadable unless you have the secret key.
Yes.

really??? she slept like this yet when she could have simply not come home from vacation she chose to return. Where was this testified to? I don't like bashing the victim nor do I like making the victim look like an angle. I believe this was a crappy marriage due to both parties. Brad was a jerk (being kind) but Nancy seemed a little spoiled.

Not true. She had nowhere else to go. Couldn't take girls to Canada (back home with sister and parents) because she didn't have both passports.

So calls in March had to be dry runs?

I doubt it. It's just a SWAG, but I'm guessing BC was desperate to find out all he could about NC's intentions and actions...either from a divorce/separation, child custody, or extra-marital affair standpoint. He couldn't deal with "not knowing" and since he's a network guy decided to built something where he could monitor everything. I really, really doubt this was in preparation for a homicide coverup.

Now what would Brad have on his computer to want to "boot and nuke"?

So calls in March had to be dry runs?

I think he was attempting to set things up yes..but right now they are testifying about PGP..encrypting data etc...as of April 2008..Chat with this witness Mr. Fry....He is asking him about DISC WIPES..DBAN..Duk ad Nuk..so ya cant recover data from puter or software...

No. I believe marital property passes to the surviving spouse outside of probate (unless there is a will).

My mother died here in North Carolina not too long ago, without a will in place. My sister and I had to go to the attorney's office a sign a paper saying we did not want our share of her estate (house, cars, etc.) and signing everything back over to our father. Otherwise, everything would have been divided between me, my sister and my father.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

really??? she slept like this yet when she could have simply not come home from vacation she chose to return. Where was this testified to? I don't like bashing the victim nor do I like making the victim look like an angle. I believe this was a crappy marriage due to both parties. Brad was a jerk (being kind) but Nancy seemed a little spoiled.

since the children were American Citizens she could have been charged with kidnapping, and you cannot get into Canada (since 9/11) without passports

Exactly. More about the money, more about the laundry, more about the cluttered garage, etc. The new testimony was about Nancy telling Dr. Hackling that Brad called her a "dumb *advertiser censored**." WHY did that not come from the real estate agent, who was supposed to have witnessed it?

Good questions, my off the cuff answer would be it never happened and Nancy embelished.

So for those who may be getting confused. The only really useful phone information we received was that BC had access to the alpha network.

April 2008

Now Brad is chatting with this guy about wiping data from puter, and also working on remotely forewarding phone calls..yet as testified to..He apparantly didnt know how to view call logs on a cell phone (after a weak search for Nancy with a someone) ??????????????

Good questions, my off the cuff answer would be it never happened and Nancy embelished.

Either that, or BC mumbled it and the realtor didn't notice. But I guess that would take away from the purpose of the story (I assume to show she was humiliated in front of the realtor).

If this didn't happen, it's not an exaggeration, it's a flat out lie.

It's extremely frustrating how they are going in circles asking questions. Started off with questions re: the Paris #, asked a bunch of meaningless questions, and now back with Paris.

I think the purpose of the Paris phone number was related to the french girlfriend. She would call a local Paris # and it would ring into his work number in North Carolina. He could then forward the work phone number to his cell and have communication whenever. No long distance charges for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty