State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but it doesn't seem like you are listening to this testimony from a completely unbiased stance. Perhaps it's just my own personal interpretation, but to me it sounds like you are rooting for the brad-team, regardless. Like, 'yaahbut it *could* be this or that', which again, is where the word 'reasonable' plays in. And common sense. And how many things have to fit together before your skepticism is peaked. MOO

They are getting to some good stuff, but this is sort of the equivalent of a gunsmith/ammunition store operator testifying and going through every box of ammunition on the shelf and every holster on the rack because a bloodstain on the wall three blocks from a murder scene that might fit several profiles.

It's long and drawn out because of the technology angle.

Bring me the call logs!!!!!! That's exciting stuff.

Not true if you know where to look there can be trails. He is getting into those details now.

Well, I was referring to a human person who could say he made those calls. I hope the trails will be solid and easy to understand. Like a big, loud WHOP!

Dialed wrong pin, then hit the 1 twice in 300 miliseconds....nervous!

He didn't know to press the big green button for call log on his phone and he thought his pin # was 12345 after dialing it correctly minutes earlier? Interesting...

So this just verified that the calls into the cisco system actually did check vmail. When he started talking, I stood up ready to jump off the fence. Now I'm back down.

ncsu95,

Let's say the prosecution was trying to prove that Brad flipped a regular coin 100 times and it landed heads at least once. Assume Brad took photos of the results of each coin flip, and a witness from afar saw and counted Brad flipping the coin but could not see the results.

Some of the photos that were in Brad's camera go "missing" (they were deleted), only 60 of the 100 photos were found, and all of those photos show the coin landing tails.

By your standard of proof, you would seem to suggest there is no proof the coin ever landed heads.

At some point all of these small details (the lies, the cleaned garage, the missing shoes, the two left shoes, the sudden cleaning spree, the brutal marriage, the control factors, the abuse, the divorce agreement, the intercepted emails, the missing household decorations, the clothing at the scene, Nancy going running by herself, not taking her car to the start point,the necklace, etc , etc...) add up to the point it is in my opinion a virtual certainly Brad did this and that it has been proven. For all of these things to be pure coincidence is not just a rational conclusion, IMHO.

He didn't know to press the big green button for call log on his phone and he thought his pin # was 12345 after dialing it correctly minutes earlier? Interesting...

His nerves were shot to heck.

He didn't saw what is actual pin was. If it was 123456 or 1235 or something along those lines, then it means nothing.

ncsu95,

Let's say the prosecution was trying to prove that Brad flipped a regular coin 100 times and it landed heads at least once. Assume Brad took photos of the results of each coin flip, and a witness from afar saw and counted Brad flipping the coin but could not see the results.

Some of the photos that were in Brad's camera go "missing" (they were deleted), only 60 of the 100 photos were found, and all of those photos show the coin landing tails.

By your standard of proof, you would seem to suggest there is no proof the coin ever landed heads.

At some point all of these small details (the lies, the cleaned garage, the missing shoes, the two left shoes, the sudden cleaning spree, the brutal marriage, the control factors, the abuse, the divorce agreement, the intercepted emails, the missing household decorations, the clothing at the scene, Nancy going running by herself, not taking her car to the start point,the necklace, etc , etc...) add up to the point it is in my opinion a virtual certainly Brad did this and that it has been proven. For all of these things to be pure coincidence is not just a rational conclusion, IMHO.

That's simply not true. Giving all of these examples that require a piece of equipment that wasn't found at his house isn't proof at all.

He didn't saw what is actual pin was. If it was 123456 or 1235 or something along those lines, then it means nothing.

424242 is the actual pin and this was presented in testimony.

all the defense has on this witness...is that they cannot prove for sure that Brad was doing this

Ahhhhhh.....buffering...gonna have to reply tonight.

I have sent test voicemails from another country to my account. It's the nature of doing my job since we are an international company. If he was responsible for a live system with users on other countries, then there is nothing fishy about that at all.

Interesting. Sent himself a voicemail from Ireland to his voicemail to RTP "Test 123" then places a call to alpha network conference bridge

Well it sure shows that Brad was a ver busy boy on his system,phones etc..Doubt very much Nancy would have even been able to get thru IF she was alive:floorlaugh:

ETA~~ and course this was all business related on a Saturday morning before 7AM

After he screwed up with the first pin, he entered 424242 which was the correct pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx