State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is going to kill the guy on cross, I can see it already.

I gotta appreciate this guy's honesty. Zellinger is trying to make him say stuff, and he won't testify to what he doesn't know or remember.

This poor guy really needed a hard candy or something. I think it's hard for him to face BC (the guy who lent him $$$ on their class trip).

Honestly I've never seen a trial like this where the prosecution continuously pow wows with each other and the witness has to sit there in silence for so long. Weird and awkward.

I have a feeling that this guy was talking freely when all of this was happening back in 2008 but being under oath is on a different level.

Completely irrelevant but I think the court reporter needs to back off on the tea or soda she has every morning. Should drink more water. Every day she has a huge plastic fast food cup of something.

What is the thing the court reporter has on her face covering her mouth?

I am almost certain that the state didn't get the info out of this witness that they were looking for.

She's talking into the recorder, I believe. There's a computer in front of her, at least the other day there was. She occasionally types something.

fran

They should have given him a dose of Ritalin this AM.

I am almost certain that the state didn't get the info out of this witness that they were looking for.

I know, how many times to you hear a lawyer say 'are you hesistant to say what you want to say'?

Defense is going to kill the guy on cross, I can see it already.

The witness killed the ADA on direct. I think he was not as forthcoming in his trial testimony as he had been during his pre-trial testimony.

I have a feeling that this guy was talking freely when all of this was happening back in 2008 but being under oath is on a different level.

I agree. I am nervous sitting here watching him. Just imagine how hard it is, they were friends and hung out and now he has to bust him on stuff. It would be hard, very hard to do!

So far Kurtz is being gentle. Going over the affidavit now.. I am working so I might not catch all this.

Maybe a *little* narcissistic, but come on - I have a ton of friends with personal blogs. People just like writing about themselves...nothing more.

Brad's was different....did you read it?
NEVER mentioned he was married w/ kids.

Pick and choose statements much!?

"She never spent the night in his dorm room," BUT! "not sure he never spent the night in her dorm room."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member