State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Stubbs may be asking questions she may already know the answer to in order to guage when he is telling the truth and when he is not being truthful.

Even I see a difference in demeanor when he is fudging the truth and when he is stating answers outright. He gets nervous when he is fudging and will look down way too often.

JMO

Some of this information should not be put on the internet ... like names, phone numbers, addresses of Brad's extended family ... and it seems Brad is bad with names and dates even with his brother and parents.

What's the name of the brother's child! What does that have to do with anything.

She's just lulling him into a false sense of security.

Easy questions interspersed with the meat. MOO

I think a lot of his "can't remembers" are not wanting to name people into this circus sideshow

And with a couple of people, he deliberately gives incorrect last names further on in this.

He says that a lot, Ms. Stubbs will ask him "who is why" and then he will say "um me" ...

He is toast, the defense will have to put him on the stand to explain all his lies from this depo.

That is PRECISELY what I think this is about. It's an ingenious move. (For both the defense AND the prosecution) And before you chew me up...we've painted this guy as a sociopath (the State has) who manipulates and controls and dumps his wife into madness. Then we are going to show him here trying to appear confidant for custody AND we've proved he was too embarrassed/conflicted/guilty/ashamed/sad/distraught to even TALK to her family.

He basically gets to testify TWICE and his defense gets a chance to fix all the errors from the first round. The pros gets to show he's a liar.

Me thinks if the kids can use the computer....the kids can hit redial on the phone.

Yeah, Brad just said even 'the kids used Nancy's email account'. If they can email, they certainly can push the numbers on a phone.

And with a couple of people, he deliberately gives incorrect last names further on in this.

Yeah I have watched the whole thing. I think a lot of it was deliberate but not nefarious.

Some of this information should not be put on the internet ... like names, phone numbers, addresses of Brad's extended family ... and it seems Brad is bad with names and dates even with his brother and parents.

There is no doubt, in mind at least, that they ALL haven't been changed by now.

An interrogation-style lawyer and an unwilling witness who makes a noise with his moth at the start of each answer. Not sure if I can take it anymore!

What's the name of the brother's child! What does that have to do with anything.

The lack of knowledge of his nephews name, show's Brad is not 'attached' to anyone, not even his own family MOO.

That tsk noise everytime he answers. I wonder if it's usual for him?

thats it for today..maybe just a break Judge has to leave at 5 sharp

I think a lot of his "can't remembers" are not wanting to name people into this circus sideshow

But he is under oath, & this deposition was done Oct. 2, 2008, long before any of this occured. He certainly had no expectation this would ever come out in a murder trial, did he? He wasn't even under arrest yet.

The lack of knowledge of his nephews name, show's Brad is not 'attached' to anyone, not even his own family MOO.

This is going to sound terrible, but if I was being asked the same types of questions, I would also have problems with middle names of immediate family.

They are not just on break? I remember Judge Gessner stating he had to leave at 5:00 today. Or was that 4:00? Man!

so - he cleaned the HDD of a computer he was going to donate back in 2007 with the help of coworkers - but had to ask again in 2008 how to wipe an HDD so that data is unrecoverable????

Actually - he asked cfry if Cisco had a license for a specific tool that had wipe capabilities, not how to do the HD wipe itself. My guess is he wanted to use the "Cisco standard" tool first - which is a reasonable approach IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member