State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it allowed because Kurtz opened the door when he said that they only found one piece of evidence (the google map) on the computer on cross?

That's how I remember that it was allowed in.

That witness explained himself away. He said he only looked at what he was told to look at, and did not look at any thing else. With that approach, an expert witness will form any opinion that is desired.

Boz explained it with buggy version of Vista. That sounds more likely to me than a Cary police detective manufacturing elaborate digital evidence to the degree of accuracy to fool the FBI.

So the ADA is now testifying that the "spoiled" data on BC laptop is due to a buggy version of Vista, WITHOUT actually putting a witness on the stand to prove that assertion????

You have got to be kidding me....

His mom testified that they never spoke to him on the phone from the time they left (Korea?) until they arrived in NC

I don't see that it makes any difference. He was going to ask them to come to NC and he assumed they would.

Attorneys statements are not testimony!!

But as a plan, you have to give Brad credit. He held his tongue in front of others, Planned well using his own expertise, started to be at home more and somehow, someway convinced Nancy to stay. Then, OOPS, Nancy just magically got randomly murdered. Brad is the poster child for the luckiest soon to be divorcé in the Country. MOO

NC stayed because her attorney told her to.

So the ADA is now testifying that the "spoiled" data on BC laptop is due to a buggy version of Vista, WITHOUT actually putting a witness on the stand to prove that assertion????

You have got to be kidding me....

Lawyers are allowed make inferences and draw conclusions in closing arguments. Jury is instructed that closing arguments are not evidence.

In a perfect world at the end of the trial we could have a thread for the posters who voted Guilty and a thread for the Not Guilty
that would be a perfect world

Bad choice here Cummings. You honestly can't suggest that he was looking for a place in 41 seconds. Reinforcing a place he already found is believable...but not searching for a place.

Talk about a difference in rate of speaking!

Again, no facts are being discussed.

you would let your spouse skip the country with your children??????

not me

I'd call it 'going home' not 'skipping the country'. Nancy wanted to 'go home', where she didn't have to worry about green cards, houses to paint, etc. She accompanied her husband to a foreign country, to persue his career. And now she just wanted to go back to *their* homeland. The country of their births, where she could find work, get a job, support her children...... IMO

I'm reminded of a young couple that lived across the road from us here. They were from Minnesota, Western, very rural Minnesota. The marriage didn't work out, she had accompanied her husband here for his job. And when the marriage didn't work out, the husband/father allowed her to go home to her family, take their two small children, and go home where she had friends/people who loved her.

I am sorry for what you have been through. There are forms of abuse that don't get treated in a hospital

when you sleep w/ your car keys for fear that your husband will take your car
when you keep items on your person 24x7 for fear that your husband will take them
when he's reading your email
when you cannot go by yourself to put gas in your car
when you get taken off of the bank accounts and the credit cards without your consent
when the only money you have access to is what he chooses to give you
when the only way he tells you that you can leave him and go home to be with your family is to leave one of your children behind

to me, that is categorically abusive. It infuriates me that some people insist that Nancy had a great life w/ Brad.

she did not have a great life with brad, not at all! BUT she had friends and family to reach out to, she had a car, she had resources, she chose to stay, if she feared for her life there was nothing to stop her from taking those girls and getting the hell out!!!

i so wish she had:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member