State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I LOVE this JP part!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! "Never hired a lawyer. Never stopped coming to the PD. Never asked for questions to be in sub part A and sub part B"!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Never stopped? but when did he start?

Why should he feel threatened by CPD? they made it obvious all they needed was for him to ensure he had an alibi.

Did you listen to those interviews?

This is so BAD! He is all over the place making no real points on on anything. Yikes, I cringe!

HOW is this helping the state case to talk about the alienation of affection case? This is so bizarre.

He had an hour and 1 minute. His time is up already and I'm expecting the judge to call time on him at any moment now.

He didn't start until 2:35 or so. HIs time is not up yet. (I think you forgot about the 15 minute afternoon break.)

I'm not sure I can take much more of this.

I mean, "she wears sports bras"

WTF

just stop now. you're losing this case with every extra word you utter Mr. Cummings

I don't think Brad rates himself at Cisco, normally the rating of his performance would be done by his manager. Just a little observation.

Often an employee does rate himself/herself (self evaluation). Then it is compared to the manager's evaluation.

You might be right. I was thinking they returned from lunch at 1:15 and Cummings began just a few minutes after that.

I think there was a break from 2:25 to 2:40 and Cummings started after the break. I think he will go to around 3:45.

He needs to sit down already. They should have had the female ADA do this.

He didn't start until 2:35 or so. HIs time is not up yet. (I think you forgot about the 15 minute afternoon break.)

You are right, I didn't allow for the break.
I don't know how much more I can take of this--he needs to stop talking about what the neighbors and friends said and pull it back to Nancy the person.

Often an employee does rate himself/herself (self evaluation). Then it is compared to the manager's evaluation.

Yes, your are right, but as far as I know (hubby at Cisco) the result is a combination of your own rating and the rating of your peers and managers. If your own rating is too far of it will be ignored (there is a name for it but I can't think of it).

In any case, I thought it was cheap.

This feels like much more than an hour already and I don't think it will get any better really.

Cummings, using profanity (even if repeating a statement or testimony) for effect alone is not lost on the jury. I see you are comfortable quoting BC but not CD?

I'm interested in your impression of his closing after he's done.

He's terrible. They should have let AF do this part. HC needs to retire. I wish he had retired before this case ever started. That's my impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal