State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HP stated as fact, under oath, that they were screwbacks, if she was unsure, or if it was an assumption based on the earrings being diamond she should not have stated it as being fact.

Sorry I missed the OP. HP actually added an addendum to her statement to include information on the earrings because she *knew* they were screw-back earrings. Obviously she did not. So why was she padding her story?

That just ended this case right there. Done and over. Time to find the real killer. Get to work CPD, and do better police work this time.

She definitely didn't plant the Fielding Drive google on BC's computer since she doesn't know where it is. She is irritating me. She reminds me of a woman needy of attention, constantly bugging the CPD.

So, when LE followed up with her, she said she had no further information.

So, why is she upset that LE didn't get back to her? She already told them everything!

Yes, it is ODD she's the only one reporting seeing NC that day. Because she did NOT go jogging that day, imho. :waitasec:

JMHO
fran

She could pick out Detective Daniels and not the others?

There's is something amiss here...She has business cards coming out of her ying yang..and she spoke to officers,, yet cannot remember who she talked to..only DD..however she remembers precisely what the jogger looked like and believes was the missing women.... Not to mention she was with a 110 pound doggy...getting tangled up in the leash!! something very very distracting indeed!!

Sorry, I think she believes, its just isnt correct..as evidence indicates Nancy had been dead long before she could have seen her....and likely never left her house under her own steam July 12th AM....

Ohhh Dear, she really is coming across with a "Tude"..

She thinks it is strange that no one else saw NC jogging that morning! That she was the only one! Me too. lol

this witness was persistent in getting her story heard. still not relevant, because she only got a glance of someone she has never met.

Yes, where are all the innocence project people who have gotten people out of prison, put there by eye-witness testimony? Eye witness testimony is the weakest link in a case.

Here's the thing - much like the witness who saw the 2 men & a van...if the CPD had taken measures at the time to find out WHO it was RZ saw (if it wasn't NC) it could only strengthen their case.

How hard could it be to find that woman (unless she too is an illegal alien in which case some posters here would argue absolves the police from having to look for her).

She definitely didn't plant the Fielding Drive google on BC's computer since she doesn't know where it is. She is irritating me. She reminds me of a woman needy of attention, constantly bugging the CPD.

I am finding her testimony very humerous....hope she isn't taken seriously by the jury!!

But she recognized her from the flier. That is the reason they put the photo of a missing person on the flier.

Thanks for stating the obvious. I'm sitting here a little dumbfounded. If only people who knew NC were looking for her, fliers wouldn't be needed. Right? Why all the discrediting this poor woman for doing what the police wanted her to do - see the flier, think you have information about the missing person, and call the police. Why does everything have to be so sinister?

So, when LE followed up with her, she said she had no further information.

So, why is she upset that LE didn't get back to her? She already told them everything!

Yes, it is ODD she's the only one reporting seeing NC that day. Because she did NOT go jogging that day, imho. :waitasec:

JMHO
fran

To me, it seemed like she left messages with them but no one ever called to ask her what she was wearing, where exactly she saw her, what time, was she with anyone else....details. At least that is my understanding of why she was upset that no one called her. She seemed genuinely worried for NC.

I thought she was a good witness who was consistent in her testimony. She believes she saw NC on the morning that she disappeared. What she saw coincidentally matches up with what Brad said in terms of time, and activity.

To me, it seemed like she left messages with them but no one ever called to ask her what she was wearing, where exactly she saw her, what time, was she with anyone else....details. At least that is my understanding of why she was upset that no one called her. She seemed genuinely worried for NC.

That is not what she said in her affidavit. She said she called the police on Sunday and left a message. They called her back and left a message. Then she called them back and gave her statement. That's all in her affidavit.

I am finding her testimony very humerous....hope she isn't taken seriously by the jury!!

She believes what she believes and that is fine. I am sure she did see a jogger but it wasn't NC. This lady represents my definition of a busy body wanting to attention and to be heard. I don't mean she didn't see somebody but not for a split second and know who it was.

Sinister? what is that supposed to mean? LOL.....just too funny. the word used to try and somehow make this insignificant glance of "that girl" relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState