State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..0655 AM...Nancy wasnt a speed runner was she?..She would have had to make great time getting to that point on that road??..BTW is that the HT that Brad did his morning shoppings??.. Wonder if he saw Brad's car coming out of HT on his second trip??..

I think this man saw a jogger..no bout adoubt it...it just wasnt Nancy..IMO

He doesn't wear a watch, but he places the time between 6:55 and 7:10.

He doesn't wear a watch, but he places the time between 6:55 and 7:10.

I thought RZ swore that she saw the person she thought was Nancy at 7:10 a.m. Doesn't that cancel these two witnesses out?

Cummings just blew his chance with this witness. There is a light right after the golf course, at Lochmere Drive. The 2nd light is at HT's and Whole foods. Also, heading south on Kildaire you do not have to U-turn to get to the golf course, you can turn directly left in to the parking lot. There is even a left turn lane just for that. Considering he's driven this road to work for years this guy doesn't remember much.

Now let me get this straight... the van did a u-turn to go in the opposite direction of the jogger and she was already passed when he made this u-ey? Well, no wonder he didn't go back to check on the jogger to make sure she wasn't dragged into the van.

If I were a tall, lean brunette jogging in that area on that morning, I'd have called the CPD and said "That was me the witnesses saw, and I'm still alive". Yet no one did that.

I had that same thought - same as the old lady in the neighborhood - if that was anybody else, surely they would have come forward and said "I remember that encounter and it was ME, not NC" but that didn't happen, lending even further credence that all these eyewitnesses accounts are more than likely true.

I honestly came into this trial thinking BC was guilty - had to be. I'm so convinced now that he is not. I cannot fathom any juror looking at the lack of evidence (DD himself said so) and saying "guilty".

Now let me get this straight... the van did a u-turn to go in the opposite direction of the jogger and she was already passed when he made this u-ey? Well, no wonder he didn't go back to check on the jogger to make sure she wasn't dragged into the van.

I don't think so. I think the guy was driving his car to work. The van was going the other way. The jogger is still a ways up the road. The van had to wait for the car to pass to make it's U-Turn. So now the van is behind the car and the woman is still jogging. She runs past the guy in the car and the guy doesn't know what happened to the van. That's the way I understood it.

I thought RZ swore that she saw the person she thought was Nancy at 7:10 a.m. Doesn't that cancel these two witnesses out?

Can you imagine the number of early morning joggers ( female/tall/lean/daark haired) since the heat of the day curtails later joggings...Obviously, all these reports to Cary police were not helpful..only curious..and eventually got followed up..But certainly common sense would tell any investigations..these reports couldnt all be of Nancy?...And ya wonder why after nancy's body was found they were in no hurry to speak face to face with these people?...

Again, Defenses do what they do..and it isnt going to make a hill of beans compared to Brad's activities that morning ( day before etc) ..not to mention his mis-leading and avoiding speaking to police..IIIRC..her friends were already out looking for Nancy long before the police even caught up with Brad..

Has RZ been all over the news telling her jogger story?? If not, how would the look alike Nancy jogger know she needed to call LE and clear up RZ's mis-ID? Maybe this woman was only there for that week-end, in the summer, and has no clue about this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur