State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During deliberations, may a juror request a transcript of the opening and closing statements?

No one can be believed. Stalemate, time to call in the reinforcements..

For those of you who continue to discount CB's testimony.. Is it just coincidence that she described all the lights on at the house exactly the way the newspaper lady did? Just the way MF found the house?

This "lights on" information was not available at the time to anyone.

Well, well, well... sounds to me like Cindy blabbed for the sake of drawing attention to herself at work. While she never likely saw a thing, she wanted badly to be "popular" at work -- "Ooh, Cindy, what'd you see girl?"

Supervisor gets wind of this and understands if this is at all possible, she needs to contact law enforcement. Guy is former le himself. She won't call, he has to call WCSD. So now she's in it. It's too late. She's got to come up with a story. After all, she's told her coworkers this tale and was the office celebrity for a day/week(?). Rather than back down and be exposed for exaggerating or inventing a story, she creates a very detailed description of what she "saw", down to a ring on a driver's finger. Cindy went all in, and now because of her dire need for attention, she stands between the brutal murder of Michelle Young and justice being served for that ultimate case of domestic violence. Really wonder how she sleeps at night.

I want to say I have enjoyed posting on here and reading every ones opinions. I will be leaving Raleigh tomorrow morning to travel to Baltimore for my uncle's funeral. I will not be back in Raleigh till Saturday. I will have to watch closing arguments sometime over the weekend when I return. I will be be taking my kindle fire to Baltimore and be looking at websleuths when I can. So keep me posted. Praying for justice for MY, RY, MF, and LF

LE can't win - they either had a rush to judgement, didn't investigate others or did sloppy work on what they DID investigate. Yeesh.

The jury will either believe CB saw something that Fri or they won't, or they won't be sure. Some jurors may believe, others likely won't.

They (LE) interviewed CB multiple times, trying to get clarification on the newspaper delivery person. They did recreations. They conducted survelliance on neighborhood cars, delivery vehicles, when CB left, etc...

Not having followed this case the first time around, if I were a juror in this trial, I'd be setting aside the Beaver and Hensley testimony altogether, and focusing on motive and means. And shoes.

And missing clothes.
And hotel cameras that were messed with.
And life insurance policies.
And the list goes on.........

Spivey says she always told the same story over and over, and they were trying to get clarification on the newpaper man.....

She never changed her story.

The agency went so far as to do recreations of the scene.

They also put up surveillance on Birchleaf Drive.

They even watched Cindy's Beaver house, OMG......:eek:
To see what time she went to work.

Klinkosum is going after Gracie now !!

He says they set up surveillance tapes there and did not use them and never found her "customer" to back her story either.

This is getting nasty.
:woohoo:

LE doing what LE does. If an eyewitness' testimony does not jive with the theory, badger the crap out of them until they fold/change their story.

No badgering for theory-friendly witnesses.

IIRC, "they" bought the ring and had to put it on 2 credit cards. Then MY rec'd a gift (or inheritance?) and used the money to pay off the ring. So technically, her knight in shining armor let his bride to be pay for her own ring, to my knowledge.

Ugh. Well then that explains it. I thought it was odd that she had a decent ring. I wouldn't have pegged Jason for getting a really amazing ring for a woman, especially if it was something he wouldn't use or enjoy.

I want to say I have enjoyed posting on here and reading every ones opinions. I will be leaving Raleigh tomorrow morning to travel to Baltimore for my uncle's funeral. I will not be back in Raleigh till Saturday. I will have to watch closing arguments sometime over the weekend when I return. I will be be taking my kindle fire to Baltimore and be looking at websleuths when I can. So keep me posted. Praying for justice for MY, RY, MF, and LF

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you, and travel safely.

We don't really know she saw a car on Birchleaf and described it perfectly. She couldn't even say exactly what kind of car it was because she's not a car person, and what color it even was.

Why did she wait? Because she didn't see a car that Friday morning. She may have seen a car at some point, but not that Friday and she just inserted herself into the case IMO.

Why was LE mean? She was upset they weren't believing her by asking the question several different ways. That's not mean, that's their job to find out if your story is true and stays true.

Her testimony is just one little piece and IMO doesn't hold much water since she's not even sure what she saw and was more than willing to withdrawal it if it didn't fit. Very strange statement to make, especially in a murder investigation.

All moo & that....

I like how she said she was "weary" of talking about it. Yes, five conversations over months is definitely draining! :waitasec: Yet, very perky to be in court ready to face questioning. She definitely enjoys drama, in some way. That doesn't make her a liar, though.

My eyebrows were up at the slow motion nature of the recounting, with a number of specifics to the interior of the vehicle.

It is what it is at this point, and so is Gracie's testimony. I wouldn't bank on either one.

Grammy Jean, I always enjoy your comments on this case. I'm very sorry for your family's loss and hope you have a safe trip to Baltimore.

Well, well, well... sounds to me like Cindy blabbed for the sake of drawing attention to herself at work. While she never likely saw a thing, she wanted badly to be "popular" at work -- "Ooh, Cindy, what'd you see girl?"

Supervisor gets wind of this and understands if this is at all possible, she needs to contact law enforcement. Guy is former le himself. She won't call, he has to call WCSD. So now she's in it. It's too late. She's got to come up with a story. After all, she's told her coworkers this tale and was the office celebrity for a day/week(?). Rather than back down and be exposed for exaggerating or inventing a story, she creates a very detailed description of what she "saw", down to a ring on a driver's finger. Cindy went all in, and now because of her dire need for attention, she stands between the brutal murder of Michelle Young and justice being served for that ultimate case of domestic violence. Really wonder how she sleeps at night.

And digs in her heels during c-e.

Testimony is now all over in the Young case.

Just entering the exhibits, evidence,and then closings.

Juror instructions and it is all in the hands of 12 people.

Thats it !!

Court will start at 10:am........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members