State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm ready to play Meatloaf's (knock off version of) Paradise by the Dashboard Light. Only this one is titled, "Pair of Wise (guys) With Bling, by the Dashboard Light"

Wasn't there blood in her shoes??? When did that happen??? Before she was cleaned up??? Or did she get back up & get back in the blood before it dried? Did they find any evidence in her BR of water being played in?

She would have turned the lights after whoever killed her left... See I have tons of questions & doubts.....

They never found Cassidy's diaper. That should erase any doubt...in my humble opinion.

These mutant ninja floating goth killers/cleaners are really quite courteous. They clean up after themselves (for the most part), they help water the lawn, they will change dirty diapers, they leave valuable wallets and electronic equipment, they won't steal the cars, they will take items to Goodwill. I'm in the market for a new housecleaning service. Perhaps I'll consider their services. If they'll clean a litter box they are so hired!

So she simply got lucky when she told LE she noticed all the lights were on at Birchleaf?
If she is the busy-body people claim she is, then she probably heard it on the street and went from there with her "story".

I'm just curious about something here - I see a lot of people posting they are not 100% sure that JY murdered his wife and unborn child. Just who do you think did then?? If not JY, then who?? And better yet -- why?? I just don't see any other answer and am curious as to how those people who think differently do. (Not trying to be mean, but dang, I don't get it).

Not sure, but look at the Kathy Taft case that is going to trial soon. Why would that random guy kill her?

In a nutshell I think someone probably snuck in the house when MY went out either with SS or to take the dog out later. The details of this crime make no sense to me, but they wouldn't make any more sense to me if the killer is JY or anyone else.

I didn't keep up with this case until it went to trial but when I learned that he was accused of having driven hours through the night to murder his wife, then turn around and go to a business meeting the next morning, I figured they must have some pretty compelling evidence. Since they had such a crazy accusation I figured they had a crazy amount of evidence to back it up.

Everything that everyone has mentioned about his weird behavior(not talking to police, family, etc) I agree with, but I still don't think it has been proven that he committed the murder.

I differ from several other NG-ers here though in that I don't think it's a matter of simply not being able to prove his guilt, I have serious doubts that JY had anything to do with MY's murder.

They never found Cassidy's diaper. That should erase any doubt...in my humble opinion.

Diaper or no diaper.. I still have a ton of doubt.... Innocent people are sent to jail all the time... If Im going to send a man to jail for life I want to know 110% that he killed her with NOT one doubt... IMO there are just too many doubts...

Not sure, but look at the Kathy Taft case that is going to trial soon. Why would that random guy kill her?

He went into that house probably with robbery as his goal (drugs involved?) saw an opportunity to sexually assault a woman who was convalescing there, and then killed her so she would not identify him. He left his DNA. The attack on the woman was likely a spontaneous crime of opportunity since she didn't live there, he didn't know her, he didn't know she would be there.

Do rapists then murder their victims? Sadly, quite often.

MY's murder was nothing like Kathy Taft. Not close.

The perp went to MY's house for the sole purpose of murdering her. They then went to some trouble to take care of CY, clean her up, take off her diaper, get her to bed, and then not steal the obvious things a robber would steal. They didn't just kill MY, they butchered her with a rage that was personal and intentional. She was the target, the only target. No forced entry, no enemies, no crime of opportunity, no randomness about it.

I am very puzzled by CB's boss. He is creepy to me. If you are prior LE and you believe one of your employees is not always truthful, why would you call your fellow LE and encourage them to interview her? It just doesn't make sense. You are encouraging a troublemaker to go to LE with a suspect story. If he is telling the truth, he is not very considerate of LE which has way too much on their plate than to chase down a fabricator's story. His story is awfully convenient for the PT.

I think it's going to be quite uncomfortable for her at work for a while. I believe she's telling the truth as she saw it. And it's sad that her name has been raked through the mud on national TV in a case she clearly wanted nothing to do with.

The hushpuppies, missing clothes, and Cassidy cleanup create unreasonable doubt. Those things along with motive, means, and opportunity are all a jury needs.

Diaper or no diaper.. I still have a ton of doubt.... Innocent people are sent to jail all the time... If Im going to send a man to jail for life I want to know 110% that he killed her with NOT one doubt... IMO there are just too many doubts...

For those of you who continue to discount CB's testimony.. Is it just coincidence that she described all the lights on at the house exactly the way the newspaper lady did? Just the way MF found the house?

This "lights on" information was not available at the time to anyone.

I don't dispute that she drove past the house that morning and may have noticed the lights on as that was unusual. I do however think everything else was embellished per her background. The detail about the car's dashboard lights yesterday made me think she was a liar. Too too much. I don't believe there was a car.

Why would random killer a) clean the child up, and b) even change her diaper at all, and c) wtf?

I'm having a brain meltdown trying to make it logical for random killer to do this. IMO, he would kill MY, then gtfo - not hang around cleaning up a 2 year old. Lock her in the bathroom and leave her there, yes, but not take the time to clean her up.

All JMO.

Why would random killer a) clean the child up, and b) even change her diaper at all, and c) wtf?

I'm having a brain meltdown trying to make it logical for random killer to do this. IMO, he would kill MY, then gtfo - not hang around cleaning up a 2 year old. Lock her in the bathroom and leave her there, yes, but not take the time to clean her up.

All JMO.

Why would JY do this either though? Clearly not because he cared all that much for her, if he left her there unsupervised for 12 hours anyways, still able to get dirty again. What purpose would it serve Jason, who we ALL agree is selfish, to spend the time cleaning her up, when he could have made it back to VA that much faster, without even the hint of daylight on his trip?

How do you get passed the diaper and the fact that Cassidy was cleaned up??? You can't possibly believe a random killer would have done that for her. This fact alone would cause unreasonable doubt.

I can see random killer leaving a child alive, because it's happened before. But I can't see random killer taking the time to clean the child up. My guess, and it's just a guess, because as far as I know, there's no eveidene to support it, but my guess is that Jason carried CY into the bathroom, locked her in there while he did some crime scene cleaning, then he tended to himself and CY, hence all the little footprints in the bathroom and not in the hallway.

IMO, IMO!!

I think there are plenty of people out there who would not think twice about harming/murdering an adult, but would draw the line at harming a child.

Why would JY do this either though? Clearly not because he cared all that much for her, if he left her there unsupervised for 12 hours anyways, still able to get dirty again. What purpose would it serve Jason, who we ALL agree is selfish, to spend the time cleaning her up, when he could have made it back to VA that much faster, without even the hint of daylight on his trip?
Ironically, I think cleaning Cassidy up, then calling the sister-in-law to go out to the house, showed that he does care for her. He was in a panic for Cassidy to be saved. Obviously he isn't father of the year by a long way, but IMO it did show that he has some tender feelings for his daughter.

IMO

Reading the posts is a fascinating look into confirmation bias. Those of you who have predetermined guilt (as opposed to those who follow the innocent until proven line) disbelieve every witness who tends to raise doubt and blindly accept every word of those who support your belief.

I've watched this with a sense of amusement, particularly the interactions and incredibly constructed machinations of JYL's behavior with no shred of evidence to support them. No evidence, just supposition... could have....might have...etc.

Did I correctly hear the Det. Sgt. testify that for 60 days there was a video camera in King, to identify the "regular customer" who was never found, and between early 2007 and today, the SO has not found the time to review those tapes. Did I hear that? Is that good investigative work?

I have no dogs in this fight (as I abhor dog and *advertiser censored* and any other animal fighting), I have watched to see if the prosecution could convince me of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. They have not.

I have no answer as to who may have committed this heinous crime. That's not my job. I'm a doddering retiree who dabbles in Apple options. But that so many of you on this board would vote guilty on the evidence offered is indeed scary.

Really scary.

Quite a generalization you've made here, I, for one, came to think JY was guilty after several months of reading everything I found on the case. And then my suspicion of him intensified with time, reading search warrants, etc.
But, then when I found out about the cameras being messed with, the bloodbath contained only in master bedroom, hall/bath, timeline of Gracie Bailey id'ing him with time of second camera tilted up at hotel, it just seemed the coincidences exceeded any one person normal 24 hour period. Now, that I have watched two trials I couldn't be more sure of his guilt. To me there are way too many things here pointing to JY and JY only. I certainly am not going along with the majority, and if I were on this jury I would vote guilty with no qualms. Maybe that is because I understand reasonable doubt to be something completely different than some do.

I think there are plenty of people out there who would not think twice about harming/murdering an adult, but would draw the line at harming a child.
Yes, I agree with that.

But stay behind to clean a child up? I'm open to logical explanations for random killer, or even non-logical ones that are believable.

Plenty of people who not only will murder an adult (a pregnant woman) and not a child, but also wear HP size 12 shoes with an "orbital outsole" and won't steal a woman's purse with wallet, won't take electronics or other valuables?" How many are there who do this?

This seems reasonable?

He was there, she was there, he cleaned up her up. He probably put in her back in bed (gave her some medicine), thinking she'd fall asleep and left - he had to leave or else be caught.

Ironically, I think cleaning Cassidy up, then calling the sister-in-law to go out to the house, showed that he does care for her. He was in a panic for Cassidy to be saved Obviously he isn't father of the year by a long way, but IMO it did show that he has some tender feelings for his daughter.

IMO

I get what you're saying, but it seems rather circular logic to me. He cleaned her up because he cared for her, and we know he cared for her because he cleaned her up!

One doesn't spend the time to clean a child, and then leave her there for half a day. Other than the missing diaper, is there anything else that shows she was cleaned up? Are we certain it's missing? Or just wasn't found? The garbage cans weren't searched right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member