State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right ... some injuries were caused with hands, others with a weapon. The Sheriff said that he expected that the murderer would have injuries.

The NTO was issued for the reason of looking for injuries occurred during the homicide on Jason Young.
If I have time later, I will find it.

If she cleaned herself, there would have been evidence of this - dirty towels, wipes, etc.. Cassidy, would not have disposed of these things. Heck, even her dirty diaper was missing!! Also, I don't recall that there were bloody footprints in the hallway - I thought only the master bedroom and the bathroom. Oh, and don't forget that Cassidy's footprint was found on the bathroom wall (not just the floor) - evidence of being lifted off the floor.

About the prints on the wall, it makes sense that those could have come from someone lifting her up, but in that case why are there no adult foot prints, and none of CY's foot prints smeared as though someone else were in there with her?

It seems like we have Jason wearing gloves to explain the absence of injury on his hands, but then removing them when he puts his hand on the door moulding, then putting them back on for the medicine ... I don't think he was putting gloves on and off throughout the attack.

It would if the gloves were thick enough that he couldn't appropriately use the dropper with them on. And then never put the gloves back on after administering the adult medicine to his daughter. Plus the blood on the door knob could have been from the trash bag brushing up against the knob that contained all his bloody clothes and shoes as he was on his way out.

Her diaper was taken off and not left at the house. Her blood footprints were in the master bedroom and bathroom floor and wall, but her feet were clean. I don't think she cleaned her own feet - there was no evidence in the house of this.

Yep.

Plus, I haven't seen proof anywhere that anyone cleaned up CY.

Meredith testified about Cassidy asking her to get a washcloth and band aids for her mom.

God that's awful.

I'm willing to concede to anybody that her awareness of the process of cleanup in her comments to MF led to her having cleaned herself up if likewise we can say from that her use of the word "Daddy" after being asked what happened to her mom has the natural and ordinary meaning one would draw from that.

It seems like we have Jason wearing gloves to explain the absence of injury on his hands, but then removing them when he puts his hand on the door moulding, then putting them back on for the medicine ... I don't think he was putting gloves on and off throughout the attack.
I've never advocated that. I don't think the print on the door moulding means a thing. I dismissed it days and days ago.

Especially if giving police this information early on in the investigation also gives the police the opportunity to find said stolen items in say a pawn shop....and therefore they might be able to locate the random robber/brutal killer they want us to believe exists.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is your "reasonable doubt" circling the drain. Defense team and the Youngs' desperation overrode common sense, and this lie just stands out among the many as preposterous.

Would he plan everything except the gas needed to make the trip?

I said he was a better planner than Casey Anthony was and is, I didn't say he was perfect. There is no perfect murder, except for the grand illusions of people hoping to get away with one.

About the prints on the wall, it makes sense that those could have come from someone lifting her up, but in that case why are there no adult foot prints, and none of CY's foot prints smeared as though someone else were in there with her?

Exactly, Fromage, and the bottom of her pj's showed she was sitting down in the bathroom and her feet made prints on the wall, and the stool shows her footprints after she climbed up on it.

<snip>

JY would have to be a complete #*&#$*#*$& to have done this - and maybe he is. If he drove hours through the night to murder his wife, I would think he would at least try to make it look like a robbery or do something to make it look someone else could have done it. Why would anyone casually wear their own shoes while murdering someone? He planned well enough to use an alternate vehicle(assuming that since no blood at all was found in his) but he wore his own shoes?!

<snip>

Doug Stewart was able to do the same thing but he was successful in his strangulation attempt.

I thought the first LE on the scene testified that he asked Meredith (who was holding Cassidy) if she (MF) had cleaned her (CY) up because he noticed there wasn't blood on Cassidy's feet/socks.

Her bloody socks were in the bathroom, there was blood on her feet and on her pyjamas.

But from the cases I have kept up with where the perp used gloves the gloves also leave an impression and distinct pattern even in blood.

I dont think those palm prints belonged to Jason.

And didnt the medicine top have someone else's fingerprints or DNA on them?

This case is so strange in some aspects.

IMO

Where on the wall was the mark(s)?? How high??? The photo Im looking at shows lil prints low on the wall.. Maybe like she was playing in the blood.. Yes I know thats bad, but its something a 2 yr old may do.. Not really understanding...

Also in the pic what is the gold looking cloth?? Towel? blanket?

<modsnip>

Her diaper was taken off and not left at the house. Her blood footprints were in the master bedroom and bathroom floor and wall, but her feet were clean. I don't think she cleaned her own feet - there was no evidence in the house of this.

Well, like I said, haven't seen any evidence that supports some else cleaned her. My 2 year old knows how to clean herself with a washcloth. Knows how to throw her pull up in the trash..

You're telling me there were no dirty diapers in any trash can in the house? I don't recall this testimony. Doesn't sound like a typical home with a 2 year old.

Not saying it isn't possible she was cleaned by someone, just saying we don't know.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is your "reasonable doubt" circling the drain. Defense team and the Youngs' desperation overrode common sense, and this lie just stands out among the many as preposterous.

I don't agree.

I don't even think the Youngs were thinking about anything being missing for a long time, they didn't care about "stuff" until later.

The Youngs are not a poor family, Mrs. Young sits on a million dollars worth of property, and Jason's salary was amazing, and looks like Heather was doing good as well.........

But from the cases I have kept up with where the perp used gloves the gloves also leave an impression and distinct pattern even in blood.

I dont think those palm prints belonged the Jason.

And didnt the medicine top have someone else's fingerprints or DNA on them?

This case is so strange in some aspects.

IMO

:goodpost:

I agree 100%.

Especially if giving police this information early on in the investigation also gives the police the opportunity to find said stolen items in say a pawn shop....and therefore they might be able to locate the random robber/brutal killer they want us to believe exists.

If they didn't want to report the missing items right away for some nefarious reason, why would they report them missing at all?

True, and Michelle did fight back, she had a clump of her hair under her body and her hair in her hand, and I am not looking at any photos or her autopsy report, but her hands were swollen so much , it was awful.

:(

What I understand is that there was an attempted strangulation, and then blunt force trauma. With the hair and scratches, where she scratched her neck, there has to have been a struggle. Investigators have said there was a struggle. The ME said some injuries were caused by hand, some by weapon. In fact, if there had been no struggle, strangulation would have been the cause of death.

So CB saw what she saw but Gracie didn't see what she saw. I don't think we can have it both ways.

When somebody testifies that they were hit by a car and their brains spilled on the pavement, it sure affects my assessment of credibility.[/QUOTE]

And vice versa ;-)...[/QUOTE]

I am sorry to come to this late but each and every witness in a trial is evaluated independently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58