State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Session ‏ @InSession Jurors in #JasonYoung trial will be able to consider lesser offense of second-degree murder. Jurors from first trial weren't able to do so.

I believe JY took the dog out to go potty while he was there. What intruder would care if the dog messed in the house? However, JY would care. He cared enough to contain his own mess to the MBR.

#3: no fiber transfer from hotel
#4: DNA on jewelry box - Galloway noticed drawers missing, he took swabs for touch DNA (skin cells) from knobs, sent to SBI for testing, could not exclude JY, then sent to labcorp, came back DNA not a match for JY or MY.

So the FBI cannot exclude Jason, but an independent lab could find Michelles or Jasons... sorry that's not strong. My mind automatically goes to contamination is the lab.

No fiber transfer.

JY was in his hotel room probably less than 30 min--a room that was cleaned and vacuumed daily. He didn't roll around on the floor. He didn't roll around on the bed. He discarded the clothes he was wearing. His vehicle had leather seats.

I believe JY left the back gate open on purpose because he knew that would appear odd. Also he let the dog out to do his business then let him back in so that is why I believe Mr. G did not go in the house. My dog is home inside for 8 hours or so during the day and he does not go. IMO I feel like these points can easily be refuted by the PT. IMHO

Sitting on hands. just saying. JY had not one iota of boundaries.

I wish WRAL would show JY.

Circ 5: The fingerprints. Master bedroom is sanctum of a home.

he is now saying that the masterbedroom is a place where others do not go... it is a private room and unknown dna shouldn't be there

uhhhh that doesn't work so well with JY and his affair history imhoo

So now no one ever goes into a master bedroom of their friends homes... I strongly disagree with that. Even though mine is on the 2nd floor, we use it all the time for guests coats, purses, etc... and do not follow them up to make sure they aren't touching anything.

And twice last week the AT&T guy was here trying to fix my wireless receiver. And then week before was a delivery guy for a chair. So there, it does happen!

Nobody's DNA should be in master bedroom but JY and MY?? :floor laugh:

Was everything cleaned in a cleanroom before going in there?

Did he forget who his client is when he referred to the bedroom as inner sanctum? His client was nailing other women in the home; how can you say he'd respect a bedroom boundary! There was no inner sanctum anywhere! JY didn't have boundaries.

Sure, Michelle deserved that, but she didn't get it. Just one more failure by JY to be a decent person.

Maybe the chick he had sex with on his couch looked for her rings in MY's jewelry box.

he is now saying that the masterbedroom is a place where others do not go... it is a private room and unknown dna shouldn't be there

uhhhh that doesn't work so well with JY and his affair history imhoo

What a stupid thing to say! Didn't one of his lovers say she slept in that bed? Carol Ann? The one that was emotional on the stand?

Nevermind...maybe they slept on the couch. I can't keep up with all his affairs!

LOL @ JY's bedroom a sanctum.

A sanctum for a cheating, lying spouse who was more than willing to have sex with anyone he could, anywhere he could, whenever he could.

And in that very sanctum, he bashed his wife's head in 30+ times.

Surely he knows that the 'ebay papers' aren't the only evidence........

So now no one ever goes into a master bedroom of their friends homes... I strongly disagree with that. Even though mine is on the 2nd floor, we use it all the time for guests coats, purses, etc... and do not follow them up to make sure they aren't touching anything.

And twice last week the AT&T guy was here trying to fix my wireless receiver. And then week before was a delivery guy for a chair. So there, it does happen!

Yep just had a get together last weekend and friends used my masterbedroom for their belongings. They were in and out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds