State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JLY asking whether HY will be guardian

"Of course he's going to wonder what's going to happen to his daughter after her mother was killed."

WHAT?

How about she doesn't need a "guardian" because she still has a DAD?

Meredith thought it was odd JY didn't share his travel plans with her... because he didn't want Meredith to be able to tip the police off to the person responsible for killing her sister. He was hoping any surveillance that may have caught him if he wasn't successful manipulating the cameras would be recorded over.

"It tore him up" ?? About the guy in the 'accident'? What about his wife???? And daughter running around the house with Michelle's blood on her feet????

"michelle was sad before she was murdered but that doesn't mean anything"

Michelle didn't mean anything to JY.

If I were the PT, I'd be making big check marks on my notepad each time they said something that obviously points to guilt.

Tore JY up but he was searching head trauma and knock out instead of searching for who the guy was. No doubt he saw an accident; no doubt he inflated his role to make it look like he was a person who had empathy.

WHAT is going on here? Using the computer searches for head trauma IS NOT a point of innocence.
I'm in bizarro world. What has happened?

Collins: JY might have cleared internet search history of gambling or *advertiser censored* sites so MY wouldn't find out.

DT:

JY was gambling or looking at dirty pictures and deleted history to keep that from MY.

Seriously folks, this IS the DT.

They needed to eliminate all other suspects and gather sufficient evidence to get an indictment.

I was just wondering what caused them to decide to pursue the case against JY when they did since it seems like they had the evidence for a long time before making an arrest.

One time I saw a football game where the guy with the ball ran the wrong way.

Why am I thinking about that?? :waitasec:

So glad I canceled cable TV 2 yrs ago so I can't watch the dreck that passes for legal expertise on truTV.

If 3 yrs is a 'rush to judgement' for an arrest in a murder case, I'd like someone to tell me how much time has to elapse before it's not considered a 'rush?'

Did anybody here him say why would jason be looking up head trauma when michelle was strangled????

If I were the PT, I'd be making big check marks on my notepad each time they said something that obviously points to guilt.

Tore JY up but he was searching head trauma and knock out instead of searching for who the guy was. No doubt he saw an accident; no doubt he inflated his role to make it look like he was a person who had empathy.

Maybe they should make a chart ala Baez of these comments. Yeesh.

bbm -- I truly hope they are. The DT is starting to piss me off.

Call me crazy, but I don't think the defense is doing that bad of a job. For the record, I am in the 100% guilty boat and their closing hasn't swayed me. I think their tactic is based on the fact that PT is going last and they wanted to create alternate theories for evidence that they know the PT is relying on (therefore they are bringing up PT topics that seems strange) The DT will not get a rebuttal to closing, so they have to plant that seed now for the jurors on the fence so that during deliberations, when the PT point of view comes up, then they will have an alternate theory to deliberate. I actually found myself trying to think through the DT theory they are presenting in closing.....I personally think it's a stretch, but their job is to create reasonable doubt. I'm hoping and :please: for a 1st degree guilty verdict based on the evidence and what I have heard in closing so far. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966