State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 years ago maybe.... if he would of cooperated immediately different story!

And sorry... he wasn't in jail for 5 years! MISLEADING!

I just have to say that an INNOCENT man would contact police and ask if he can help them find who murdered his wife and unborn child.

An innocent man would walk LE through the house and check to see if anything was missing. IF LE recovered stolen property, it would help convict the murderer of his wife and unborn child.

An innocent man would talk to everyone and LE to see if they knew anything that could help put the murderer in prison where they belong.

OTOH, an guilty man would hide, lie, ignore, ALL their friends and family. Because they didn't want to get caught!

Someone lacking in empathy knows they can't fake it, so they avoid it. Can't fake sorrow, just hide in the bathroom or behind your child. :mad:

The pros better not blow this! They've got a conviction sitting on the ledge.

"Lawyers don't win murder cases. Prosecutors loose them." (Mr. Shapiro of the Dream team, quoted when asked if OJ was guilty)

JMHO
fran

I agree Folster. I think Collins is doing a very good job. Guess some of us disagree with others. He is absolutely right about the HP shoes.

OK, so Klink tried to hammer home that there was little physical evidence linking JY to the crime.

Collins seems to be trying to inform the jurors of why one would not want to talk to LE.

Hmph.

GritGuy,

As an attorney who has seen his share of defense arguments, do you think is convincing anyone on the jury? I mean I know juries cannot really be read, but just want your lawerly take.

I've never seen a strategy quite like this.

I think they should have calmly laid out the Beaver testimony. Over and over.

Conflicting shoe theories from both attorneys? I don't get it.

They're the experts at what they do, but I don't understand this.

I mean, shouldn't they have shown some human side of the guy at least pretending there was concern and care on their side for the victims? None of that, and that is surprising to me.

I'm sorry, but that photo showing that tiny stick in that heavy door was pretty funny.

OK I get it now....Definition of lying is getting details wrong.

Michelle beaten and strangled to death? She gave as good as she got - a fighter.

JY facing possibility of answering questions? That's TORTURE logic folks!!

Then the defense would have said the state SELECTIVELY had gone after prints and intentionally left others unchecked.

They checked over 160 people hoping to identify the unknown prints. It just makes good sense if the state is speculating that it was police officers they would cross match the officers who were in the home so they could be eliminated.

By not doing so looks like they would rather speculate it was the police instead of proving it. That is not a good way to do it imo.

I find it hard to feel this attorney's passionate defense of poor LE battered CB when I recently watched them torment MF by going line by line of her 911 call reporting her sister's bloody death scene trying to impeach her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is not snark. I have been noticing something familiar about Collins speech during this trial, but couldn't figure it. It just hit me - he has a "Barney Fife" dialect. I wonder where he's from.

Saying very very very over and over again doesn't make it true. :D

I have raised a few myself. just saying.

In the Cooper case it was milk chocolate that was my drug of choice. First degree premeditated trafficking and consumption with a high recidivism rate, 100% guilty.

And with this case it appears my drug of choice is carbs. Specifically those from bagels.

My personal TORTURE!

This is not snark. I have been noticing something familiar about Collins speech during this trial, but couldn't figure it. It just hit me - he has a "Barney Fife" dialect. I wonder where he's from.

I would think he is from NC. Since I am a southerner myself his dialect is normal speech to me.

IMO

Don't take it personal, Collins, that Hicks didn't like you. Probably he just hated guys who murder innocent pregnant women, and you were sitting next to one of those. Some people are crazy like that.

if the key card was used once how did he get back in after smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phenomanon