State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen no proof that he left with his computer. If they knew he did, it would definitely be in evidence.

HC:
(shows photo of MY's head) Is this what a stranger does?
No reason to strangle someone after you beat them 30 times. I can't recreate what happened that night.
...strangulation wasn't working so he smacks her right in the lips. Moved to the floor and that's why there's blood on the Progress Energy papers.
...If you're a stranger, why do you feel the need to overkill somebody? That's what it is, overkill. You're mad that person has put you in a place you do not want to be.

OMG, my eyes are getting heavy here. Hope jury is more alert. His voice puts me into a trance.

I think it's quite calming and allows me to really think about what he's saying and go back to the testimony and visual what he's saying. I get what you are saying.

Sorry but a stranger killed my cousin by strangling her, beating her face in and putting cigs out on her body for 10 days.... And raping her..

I'm sorry for your loss Steeler. I too know all too well about crimes & murders of family members.

What I meant is in this case, I dont' see it at a stranger. MOO

Not to be gruesome but I really wanted to see that pic. Dang it, I just don't get people who kill.

I'm sorry for your loss Steeler. I too know all too well about crimes & murders of family members.

What I meant is in this case, I dont' see it at a stranger. MOO

I see what you are saying..... Thank you ....

The State is desperate for the jury to believe those side doors were unlocked at 6 AM. What they haven't explained is how did Young also avoid the security cameras covering all those doors but maybe they are hoping the jury is too stupid to connect the dots. Hicks was quite clear that only the front door was locked at night and unlocked at 6 AM. All others locked 24/7. The sign applies to the front door. A pathetic move on the PTs part but it doesn't surprise me.

JMO

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10700142/#/vid10700142

start at 35:06 - Mr. Hicks EXPLAINS the door, with the sign, clearly show the locked/open hours on the sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713