State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JY's biggest mistake (whether he is guilty or not) is his inappropriate behavior to her family and failure to ask about progress by LE.

I agree. If he had cooperated and at least played the part of the grieving husband he likely would have never been arrested.

Cassidy never went back to daycare after that day! The PT needs to point that out!

HC: Daycare workers said CY became particularly fond of (mommy) doll. They observed CY with the chair in her hand striking this other person who CY did not identify in any particular way. DT identified other doll as a woman, but only other doll in the bucket had a mask on its face because it was a doctor or surgeon. She put the mommy doll upstairs on the bed. You can decide if this means CY observed the murder. It didn't go according to plan. Maybe CY woke up.
CY to daycare worker mama doll had boo-boo and was being spanked for biting.

I have sympathy for both families since they both have been through a lot. But it is tbe Fisher's who lost their daughter.

I agree. If he had cooperated and at least played the part of the grieving husband he likely would have never been arrested.

Do you mean if he was innocent and cooperated? I do think if he's guilty (or involved) and cooperated he probably would have been arrested much earlier.

HC: It's not just what he said, it's the way he said what he said (Reviews questions: did you love MY, were you a good husband, good father, talking about sex life, etc...)

I wonder if HC is going to bring in the tricks JY can do.

HC --> he's been sandbagging. He's owning the defense effort.

Closing arguments aren't easy, people. The stress is very high; the stakes are high. He's doing quite well.

HC: Think about his demeanor--he laughed when talking about that first fight on the john. (HC recreated the chuckle) This is in a murder trial.
The question isn't whether he is being monogamous, it's what he is leading the person to believe.

HC is like a living law and order episode. somehow he leaves you hanging and then at the end BAM!

Not an UM in earshot!

If JY did do this to Michelle (and I think he did) it would have been very hard to pretend to care about Michelle or act at all like he was sad that she was dea. You have to realize the deep deep loathing and disdain one would have for someone who beat Michelle to the level that she was beaten.

HC making a good point that just because we don't know everything the lying murderer did doesn't mean we don't know who he is.

HC: I'm not going to go over the gas mileage again, but I am going to comment on it. If you look at those numbers, you can be satisfied he can get back to King, but he was late, he was upset and that's why he had that altercation with Gracie.
I don't know what happened further up the road, but I know there are a lot of other gas stations. He was late to his meeting. He said he got lost. Was it just as likely he was running late and had to do things he hadn't counted on like buying gas or making sure mileage worked out?

Right. Because a stranger has never beaten anyone to death.

Right. In the commission of a brutal sexual assault or a robbery where someone is surprised maybe the victim fights back hard, or over drugs, but why did or would a stranger do this to Michelle again?

Any case brought up where a woman is brutalized by a stranger usually involves a brutal rape.

Do you mean if he was innocent and cooperated? I do think if he's guilty (or involved) and cooperated he probably would have been arrested much earlier.

If he was innocent and had cooperated, he could have been exonerated early on. Being that IMO he's guilty, I think not coming off as so suspicious right from the get-go (hanging up on the cops, etc.) he may have at least delayed his arrest enough that it might not have happened at all. Maybe not. The thought just crossed my feeble little brain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95